[AMA] Short Feedback

[AMA] Short Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Here are my issues regardless new changes, the traits i wont mention here are in a good spot from my pov.

• Strenght line;

-Restorative strenght is useless with upcoming changes to mending and overall lack of synergy with with healing surge, defiance stance and most important healing signet. It is also placed in adept with physical training rendering it as useless trait. Consider to change this trait to remove blind and weakness on a dodge.

-Building momentum considering how hard it is to land a burst in pvp a boost to 25% endurance gain wouldnt hurt.

-Axe mastery with berserker power in the same line is poor choice resulting in another useless trait due to bad placement as nobody will pick it up over berserker power. It also making gs superior in terms of dps to axe rendering axe obsolete in pve. I think axe mastery would fit better in arms master replacing rending strikes. Its allows for a great synergy between gs+axe/x and dual wielding trait creating possible bunker buster build.

• Arms;

-Rending strikes. Its overall a weak trait, even more so in master. Also as i have mentioned above it would be better to replace it with axe mastery and give it a complete rework. Maybe small aoe blind on a succesful landed burst? Tbh i have no idea what could be done with it.

• Defense;

-Thick skin. Its weak and makes no sense. Why anyone would want 100 toughness above 90% hp? Consider to change it to 5% damage reduction below 50%.

-Adrenal health is counter productive to overall warrior mechanic. I think it would be better if it healed us upon landing a burst for a small amount like for example 300/600/1000 based on adrenaline stage.

-Cull the weak is indeed weak. Do you feel the irony? My proposal is change to increase threshold to 50% and increase damage to weakened foes by 10%.

-Last stand should be swapped with defy pain. In current state nobody will pick it over cleansing ire.

• Discipline;

-Vegeful return. I guess our down state will stay the way it is in which case it also should increase duration of vengeance up by 5 second and decrease losing hp in downed state by 33% to even consider taking it. In current state its yet another useless trait.