ANET Please do not change Adrenaline

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I propose the following change instead.

If a warrior misses a burst skill the skill goes on a longer cooldown similar to Ride the Lightning. Thank you. Otherwise do not touch adrenaline at all.

Burst skills are already easy enough to dodge at high levels of game play. You have made a point to give them obvious tells and or long wind ups. Making warriors lose all adrenaline when being blinded or dodged or CCed by a player because the tells are obvious enough is too much of a hit to warriors.

No other profession is as severely penalized for missing skills, including the case of RTL it goes on a longer cool down but elses dont need adrenaline to use it. Its too much.

PS. The change to signet of rage makes zero sense. The other changes to adrenaline involving leaving combat seem fine.

If you are doing this all because of how the Long Bow burst skill works that rewrite the code on the longbow.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Aegael.6938

Aegael.6938

To draw a parallel, thieves that use a stealth attack are still unchanged. A stealth attack can be blocked, evaded, blinded, invulnned, and it still doesn’t break their stealth. To be honest I’d like this change a lot more if similar changes happened to all classes.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

The bursts can have obvious animations but as long as the adrenaline is never consumed you can always try again, at which point makes the burst inevitable and the obvious animation irrelevant as one can only dodge so much. It is true that losing all adrenaline when missing a burst is penalizing but it is also true that landing the burst is quite rewarding. The changes only brought some risk equal to the reward which can be adapted to.

in Warrior

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

Right now Warriors can get away with running almost no lock down abilities simply because if they screw up and miss their burst, they can just use it again. Now they probably will have to take some lock down stuff! Maybe even drop some of their defensive utilities!

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Right now Warriors can get away with running almost no lock down abilities simply because if they screw up and miss their burst, they can just use it again. Now they probably will have to take some lock down stuff! Maybe even drop some of their defensive utilities!

Why would dropping defensive utilities be the case when their condition removal is tied to their burst?

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

This change does allow for more varied use of Cleansing Ire. Because it’s every adrenaline bar spent, doesn’t say you have to hit.

Edit: Nevermind that part ^. Just read that it doesn’t work like that

What I hate is the not keeping adrenaline after combat. This is a PvE and PvP nerf

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

(edited by Grok Krog.9581)

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

I propose that if this change goes through every other class in the game gets cast timers added to their class mechanics skills to use them so they can be interrupted or stopped in some manner. Otherwise they don’t have any drawbacks and can be spammed at will.

After all we want the game to be more strategic and have to force people to think about positioning.

Fair is fair.

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

maybe Burst Mastery should be put to Master.

some Bursts need to be reworked as most of them are Hard to land and not that rewarding.

other from that GS will be seen everywhere even in zergs.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

I love the changes. Perfect risk/reward. Please keep proposed changes!

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

You might have a point if Anet had not spent the last 2 years nerfing every single burst skill.

Especially on mace and hammer. They’re so obvious and easy to counter they might as well not be in the game.

It’s more like high risk mediocre reward.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

i’m just not to trilled about adrenaline decay, and signet of rage nerf which was uncalled for and absurd

the adrenaline nerf is anets call for all players to play hambow/axebow really they just trying to say: Warriors! ye aint playing yare class in pvp right!, so we gonna makesure u do!.

sure they can nerf us but at least give us something worthy the nerfs back in return,
arcing slice dont really cut it
mace is good but pathetic against anything that is capable of moving
axe offhand is great but anyone with one or more eye know to interrupt/kite

really Anet is destroying a perfectly fine class instead of just fixing/buffing the other classes that need it

EDIT:
forgot to mention
rampage buff is possibly the most useless crap they giving us, sure it looks sweet but, really if you will cast rampage and the following will happen:
>another warrior will use damage reductions and kite away and wait it out
>thief will just stealth/blind so that you can and will do nothing
>necros corrupt boon/condition you to death, better yet Lich form and win
>elementalists will simply out manuver you
>engineers condi you to oblivion
>rangers ahve stealth, thus ur screwed
>guards have protection, which is better than your 25%

their attempt at trying to get us to use rampage by nerfing SoR is… i dont mean to insult their intelligence but we all know where dis is going

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

(edited by Zantmar.5406)

in Warrior

Posted by: MarauderShields.6830

MarauderShields.6830

I propose that if this change goes through every other class in the game gets cast timers added to their class mechanics skills to use them so they can be interrupted or stopped in some manner. Otherwise they don’t have any drawbacks and can be spammed at will.

After all we want the game to be more strategic and have to force people to think about positioning.

Fair is fair.

Thieves’ stealth can be evaded and goes on cooldown without stolen skill, effects of virtues can be stripped/cleansed, toolbelt skills can be evaded/interrupted. There is counterplay to every class mechanic.
Warriors adrenaline is the icing on their already excessive stat cake. It takes only a couple of seconds to go into super-mode with enhanced crit chance, life regen or dmg boost, with every burst skill being only a short interruption.
Adrenaline was meant to be used tactically: do i want the 9K eviscerate/condi cleanse now or do I benefit more of the passive boosts? Not both at any time, as it is now.
I look forward to the change and will play my Warrior more if it really removes the high reward of braindead gameplay from the class.

Former running-really-fast-man. Now proud member of Revenant clan.

in Warrior

Posted by: unlucky.9285

unlucky.9285

have you guys heard of asurans? and 7 second cool downs? hmmm…

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

Fair is fair.

Thieves’ stealth can be evaded and goes on cooldown without stolen skill, effects of virtues can be stripped/cleansed, toolbelt skills can be evaded/interrupted. There is counterplay to every class mechanic.
Warriors adrenaline is the icing on their already excessive stat cake. It takes only a couple of seconds to go into super-mode with enhanced crit chance, life regen or dmg boost, with every burst skill being only a short interruption.
Adrenaline was meant to be used tactically: do i want the 9K eviscerate/condi cleanse now or do I benefit more of the passive boosts? Not both at any time, as it is now.
I look forward to the change and will play my Warrior more if it really removes the high reward of braindead gameplay from the class.

I was being more than a little sarcastic, but whatever.

in Warrior

The Gates Assassin.9827

You might have a point if Anet had not spent the last 2 years nerfing every single burst skill.

Especially on mace and hammer. They’re so obvious and easy to counter they might as well not be in the game.

What are you talking about? The burst skills are some of the best stuns, bleeds and direct damages in the game! Eviscerate hits like a mac truck and it’s pretty kitten fast. Once Arching Slice goes there, there will be no bad burst skills.

Fair is fair.

I partially agree, but that’s a bit of a wide statement. I think skills like Lightning Strike and Doom should have cast times, but Steal, Death Shroud and Air Attunement should not.

You have to remember that warriors have the highest base health and base armor in the game. They have utilities that make them immune to conditions, CC and damage. They have immobs that can last past five seconds. They have a LOT of stuns and lockdowns. They have WAY more tools than other classes to get their stuff out. Some of which on extremely forgiving cast times. It is completely fair that they should have to get their burst skills off under these new circumstances. Most other skills in the game that have this great of an effect are on classes that have way less health or armor or are way harder to get off.

Warrior’s have been on the easy train for a while now. It’s good that they actually require a bit more skill. If you are a great warrior, not much is going to change for you this coming patch (besides adrenaline dropping outside of combat).

in Warrior

Posted by: Exmirt.7083

Exmirt.7083

To draw a parallel, thieves that use a stealth attack are still unchanged. A stealth attack can be blocked, evaded, blinded, invulnned, and it still doesn’t break their stealth. To be honest I’d like this change a lot more if similar changes happened to all classes.

Those are totally different cases. Warriors gain adrenaline and they spend it to do the burst attack. That means the thing that spends adrenaline should be the animation, not the damage. In thief’s case, the thing that breaks the stealth is the damage effect. If thief misses his skill, its position will still be unknown so stealth shouldn’t be removed. For dodge and blind this should be the answer. If its blocked, thief should become visible though.

(edited by Exmirt.7083)

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

I’m fine with draining adrenaline when missing a burst. I’m tired of everyone and their mom using cookie cutter axe/GS and hammer/GS getting a free pass when I dodge their burst and having them be able to do it again a few seconds later.

I’m not fine with adrenaline draining after leaving combat. I think that’s BS. If that’s the case then necros need to lose death shroud charge when they leave combat.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

ok,lets “draw a parallel”,thief have 15k less health than warrior,thief have less mobility than warrior,thief dosnt have adrenalin bar passive effects.warrior outdmg thief. The one thing thief is only better than warrior is the stealth,and even that you want the anet will nerf.learn2play instead of QQing.

To the subject,I also think that adrenalin is a bit extreme nerf,should have nerfed it that adrenalin-gain-sources,would give less adrenalin than usual.And keep the adrenalin on fail attempt.

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

What are you talking about? The burst skills are some of the best stuns, bleeds and direct damages in the game! Eviscerate hits like a mac truck and it’s pretty kitten fast. Once Arching Slice goes there, there will be no bad burst skills.

Fair is fair.

I partially agree, but that’s a bit of a wide statement. I think skills like Lightning Strike and Doom should have cast times, but Steal, Death Shroud and Air Attunement should not.

You have to remember that warriors have the highest base health and base armor in the game. They have utilities that make them immune to conditions, CC and damage. They have immobs that can last past five seconds. They have a LOT of stuns and lockdowns. They have WAY more tools than other classes to get their stuff out. Some of which on extremely forgiving cast times. It is completely fair that they should have to get their burst skills off under these new circumstances. Most other skills in the game that have this great of an effect are on classes that have way less health or armor or are way harder to get off.

Warrior’s have been on the easy train for a while now. It’s good that they actually require a bit more skill. If you are a great warrior, not much is going to change for you this coming patch (besides adrenaline dropping outside of combat).

I meant they’ve given them all easy to spot telegraphs making them very counterable.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

Happy with the changes. Burst Skills will be less mindless and spammy. Adrenaline will require more attention be paid to it.
If it negatively impacts warrior performance enough, it will also inevitably call for buffs elsewhere.

in Warrior

The Gates Assassin.9827

Fair is fair.

I meant they’ve given them all easy to spot telegraphs making them very counterable.

As it should be. This game is about dodging and mitigating damage.

Not to mention a lot of warriors are asura, so all those animations are just gone.

in Warrior

Juba.8406

^^^

you know that is a very bad logic, just because we can roll as an Asura then to you its ok to telegraph the warrior even more ?!!

so what about those professions that got no telegraphs & near instant cast skills and can also roll as an Asura, wouldn’t that make them too OP ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

The bursts can have obvious animations but as long as the adrenaline is never consumed you can always try again, at which point makes the burst inevitable and the obvious animation irrelevant as one can only dodge so much. It is true that losing all adrenaline when missing a burst is penalizing but it is also true that landing the burst is quite rewarding. The changes only brought some risk equal to the reward which can be adapted to.

You are completely ignoring the fact that a warrior that doesn’t land burst skills is nothing. And against a player with half a brain, you will need multiple attempts.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

I love it. So many Warriors are now incredibly afraid of being bad at the game. You actually have to set up a combo for your burst to hit? Is that too much of a demand?
People claiming “Burst skills are too well telegraphed” – What? I dont even.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I love it. So many Warriors are now incredibly afraid of being bad at the game. You actually have to set up a combo for your burst to hit? Is that too much of a demand?
People claiming “Burst skills are too well telegraphed” – What? I dont even.

It isn’t much of a demand at all, but burst skills -are- very well telegraphed.

I think its less of a “we have to ‘try’ now” and more of exasperation over Anet constantly moving the goalposts for warriors at the behest of what the community deems too insurmountable (a large portion of which has not even touched warrior and only sees large numbers flying off of their hp bar without consideration of how much effort it took for that to happen, only to immediately think something is wrong that isnt a L2P issue).

For a while now, the class as a whole has been bombarded with “x is too strong, nerf” x gets nerfed “y is too strong, nerf” y gets nerfed and many of the warriors continue to adapt and utilize what is given to them to still faceroll.

To me it just doesn’t seem that other classes with much more elaborate mechanics are held to the same standard. Elementalists are frankly grinning in their current positions right now, but all the flak is landing on warriors.

Cause what? we can take no damage for four seconds, every minute? Our incredibly flamboyant axe spin crits a single player for incredible amounts of damage if they waste their dodge rolls when there’s obviously an axe in the Warrs main hand?

It seems very likely that the portion of the community with an axe to grind against the warrior class will not be satisfied with them until they are made of glass, hit like a wet noodle, and can’t disengage.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Warrior

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

A lot of Warrior mechanics (enough to make multiple builds) as it stands right now are just too forgiving to mistakes. Honestly, I thought it was a bug when I first missed a burst skill and didn’t lose my adrenaline nearly two years ago. This is a necessary change.

There are a few more things I’d like to see changed on Warriors, such as variation on healing skills (Healing Surge may see some extra use now, Healing Signet still needs a reason to activate it), but after this patch, Warriors should still be in a good spot. Just less forgiving of mistakes. They still have a naturally high buffer zone, however.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

A lot of Warrior mechanics (enough to make multiple builds) as it stands right now are just too forgiving to mistakes. Honestly, I thought it was a bug when I first missed a burst skill and didn’t lose my adrenaline nearly two years ago. This is a necessary change.

There are a few more things I’d like to see changed on Warriors, such as variation on healing skills (Healing Surge may see some extra use now, Healing Signet still needs a reason to activate it), but after this patch, Warriors should still be in a good spot. Just less forgiving of mistakes. They still have a naturally high buffer zone, however.

Healing surge is going to see less use if anything. The only decent time to heal now with the surge is before a burst, while in combat.

I’m not arguing that there’s no buffer, though. Having some complexity is nice when it comes to Adrenal management.

I doubt that’ll make it any easier to fight -decent- warriors though. Which is probably what is being silently requested.

Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Healing Surge may see more use because you can instantly fill your adrenaline after a miss. It’s never been a bad skill, Healing Signet just out-classed it. Now that adrenaline is more valuable, skills that fill your adrenaline should also become more valuable.

As for fighting decent Warriors, I like the challenge. Now it will be easier to identify the actually good ones.

I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

Healing Surge may see more use because you can instantly fill your adrenaline after a miss. It’s never been a bad skill, Healing Signet just out-classed it. Now that adrenaline is more valuable, skills that fill your adrenaline should also become more valuable.

As for fighting decent Warriors, I like the challenge. Now it will be easier to identify the actually good ones.

Healing at stage 0: All Adrenaline back at the expense of kitten healing, if you haven’t taken adrenal health.

Hopefully the proposed cushion of OP making terrible warriors indistinguishable from good ones will be removed without destroying the class entirely or forcing every warrior to run hambow.

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

The problem with this change is that now warrior will be even more predictble than before.
1) You will never use a burst skill in the begining of combat. Thats a huge help when fighting warriors because you can easely see their burst and now you can even predict when they will use it.
2) If they take the heal to give them adrenaline they must use it in the beggining of combat leaving them without heals for 30 sec.
3) If they take the signet the oponent can see the activation and is prepared for the burst.
4) If they take the stance they are wasting a good skill to prevent new conditions for the ability to burst in the begining. (here i agree that there is the need to be made a choice, or burst or save the skill for resist conditions (risk vs reward)).

At least they shoul speed up a little the warrior bursts.

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

I disagree with your proposal for burst to get a longer cd if missed. I think it should have longer cd if it successfully hits imo. Should recharge faster to compenaste for the adren (maybe idctbh).

This is going to become a new L2P issue and we will see a huge gap open between the good warriors and the bad warriors as others have stated.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Pregnantman.8259

You are completely ignoring the fact that a warrior that doesn’t land burst skills is nothing. And against a player with half a brain, you will need multiple attempts.

This thread is full of people speaking up about warrior’s wide access to hard and soft ccs and how good warriors wouldn’t be affected much from their missed bursts as they know how to land them. I think these two people are ultimately on the same point.

I’m not fine with adrenaline draining after leaving combat. I think that’s BS. If that’s the case then necros need to lose death shroud charge when they leave combat.

Unfortunately Life Force isn’t given like candy to necromancers. Additionally, due to our lack of condition immunity, damage immunity, CC immunity, Vigor, blocks, invulnurability, evade frames, maintained access to blinds, skills that regen Life Force to max, high armor and overall movement; Life Force and Death Shroud are essential for our survival and gameplay, even more so than Adrenaline is and ever will be to Warriors. Simply put, a necromancer with 0 Life Force is a disadvantaged or dead necromancer; while full Adrenaline for warriors is two buttons away.

(edited by Pregnantman.8259)

in Warrior

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I’m really excited about the change. It’s going to make playing Warrior so much more interesting, to the point where I might spend some more time on it

I am intrigued by the rate of adrenaline decay. I wonder whether it would be worth attacking ambients and other mobs to build up adrenaline before entering a fight.

Gandara

in Warrior

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

all the good warriors embrace this change,but all the bad warriors hate it.It is very logical,but dont you worry,you’ll get better in time(more practice)

in Warrior

Pregnantman.8259

all the good warriors embrace this change,but all the bad warriors hate it.It is very logical,but dont you worry,you’ll get better in time(more practice)

Exactly. It is nice to see warriors that approach the balance change positively and calmly. Now only if other warriors would stop qq about life force and open threads in necro forums demanding out of combat decay for no valid reason.

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

Exactly. It is nice to see warriors that approach the balance change positively and calmly. Now only if other warriors would stop qq about life force and open threads in necro forums demanding out of combat decay for no valid reason.

Asking for Life force decay is nuts, since it’s the only mitigation Necros have, apart from rofl-fears, like I stated..somewhere else, I guess. I’d feel bad for them if that decayed when they were OOC. if any class got the drop on them, it would be a slaughter.

in Warrior

Posted by: chemie banger.9624

chemie banger.9624

More hate for those who push back a target and we miss a F1.

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

So help me, troll Mesmers…

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

So help me, troll Mesmers…

Every kittening longbow ranger ever lol

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

The Gates Assassin.9827

^^^

you know that is a very bad logic, just because we can roll as an Asura then to you its ok to telegraph the warrior even more ?!!

so what about those professions that got no telegraphs & near instant cast skills and can also roll as an Asura, wouldn’t that make them too OP ?

Yes, because warriors can do absolutely absurd damage while still being super tanky. A thief or mesmer can’t do that. They are just glassy and there’s very little they can do to stop that. Thus, to do comparable damage, they must do more advanced stuff and be at a higher risk.

in Warrior

Posted by: Diba.4682

Diba.4682

Would this change affect the Longbow? I mean, it never needed a target anyways. If they change it to need a target that would be bad -because I liked using it to prep before the enemy walks in, but on the other hand every warrior is going to have a Longbow now (if they did not already).

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

^^^

Yes, because warriors can do absolutely absurd damage while still being super tanky. A thief or mesmer can’t do that. They are just glassy and there’s very little they can do to stop that. Thus, to do comparable damage, they must do more advanced stuff and be at a higher risk.

Stealth.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Juba.8406

^^^

so what ? , you know what is your problem in this game…. numbers!

don’t look at numbers alone look at the bigger picture, if you have a problem 1v1 a warrior as a thief/mesmer then you are doing something wrong.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

The change makes sense but the only thing I am worried about is all the random blinds and blocks thrown around these days. Thieves will wreck your face now since they have access to so many blinds.

I think they should nerf down blinds from other classes so they aren’t thrown around so easily. If this happens this change will be justified otherwise it just seems like a straight up nerf with nothing in return.

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

I welcome the change, every warrior nerf I get less and less insults from players calling me bad or cheeseing everytime they lose to me. I get called hambow trash when I’m not even using a bow every other game I play out of nowhere. Been playing warrior in spvp right after quickness nerf when he was trash tier, and I back then I was never cursed at. So yes nerf warrior into the ground, so people will leave me the hell alone.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kuro Kami.8436

Kuro Kami.8436

Yay! Nerf warriors more and don’t touch thieves and their OverPowerful stealth! Good job Anet!

in Warrior

Posted by: Khenzo.2465

Khenzo.2465

I find this change mind boggling, the burst skills are already over the top easy to see and dodge, I really don’t get how punishing them for missing which happens all the time due to the frequent random dodges from vigor classes, random blinds etc on top of the hugely telegraphed skills makes any sense at all.

in Warrior

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

My first impression when playing Warrior was that the Adrenaline abilities were done in a very juvenile way making the class too easy to play. I never understood why I never lost any Adrenaline when I missed. The changes make a lot of sense to me and reflect more what I expected of Adrenaline than what I received. I think it adds more risk to the class.

I think they WILL be a bit of a nerf, but then again Warrior is the easiest to play class and one of the strongest. It probably still will be after the patch.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lord Voldemort.6189

Lord Voldemort.6189

Why dose everything in the game have to have a challenge? Can’t there be anything that is a no brainer. I spent a lot of real world money and in game gold to get my warrior were he is now. I don’t want to see any changes to the PVE. If people want these changes for PVP/WVW then make these changes to those areas of the game only. A warrior really only has his/her adrenaline to work with and the way it works now is much how your real adrenaline would work in real life. I hope there are no changes at all to warriors in the regular game IE non PVP/WVW and just leave it the way it is. I can’t stop Anet. I can only give my 2 cents, But what I can do is stop giving them anymore of my real money if the changes go threw. I have no problem with taking a little more time to make my gold in game and save my hard earned money for other things. The thing that really bugs me, is they (Anet) and the players want to talk about warriors being over powered, What about the NPC’S in dungeons that are tanks in both attack and def, Nurf them if you want to nurf something.That’s all I have to say about the warrior nurf matter. :-{

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Since PvE enemies rarely dodge, block, or blind, this is actually a PvP/WvW change and not a PvE change.

I’m a Geeleiver