ANET "balance" us without fixing bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Xurse.8267

Xurse.8267

This current patch has nerf warrior in various aspects but I still welcome it as a whole. However, I am very disappointed with the way the developers try to do things.

1) You promised us savage leap/rush/bullcharge fixed like 2 patches ago and today I still see them working like crap causing us to rush ourselves down the cliff or pass the opponent. If you claim its a latency issue, then you have to change the behavior of the skill instead of neglecting existing bugs but try to introduce new balance patch. I’d appreciate it if you fix them rather than try to give us new stuff like “Jokernaut”.

2) If you want to make F1 burst such a big deal, then you have alot of revamp to work on rather than sitting on your desk and think of weird changes while eating donuts. Mace is literally useless now due to the nature of new adrenaline system, land or miss it is just a joke and deal damage like a wet noodle. How can my sword final thrust, deal more damage than any of the f1 burst I have? We need a Burst revamp.

3)Delivering empty promises like “100% increase to GS burst” but giving us a jerk in the knee in the real patch is not going to help unless your intention is to reduce warrior population and make us reroll ranger to press “4 2 11111”. So how will the 5% nerf to WW/HB be compensated?

If you can fix this three mentioned areas, I will welcome your adrenaline decay, GS damage and signet of rage nerf with a bear hug. Infact, it is what we deserve, MAKE THE SKILL WORK AS INTENDED.

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

See, this is what I meant. All of the changes are great actually. Adrenaline is harsh but kitten is it fun and challenging.
Its just that burst skills are not fun anymore. All of them hit like noodles or have a risk where I’d rather not press f1, keep adren health for the current fight and stab my oponent with final thrust.

And then the worst of all – empty promises. All would have been fine if they’d kept it like in the preview. AS would have hit so hard to compensate for the other burst skill noodles (for now).

Well, look at it in a positive way. Sword and board might actually be worth another look now. Especially since 2/3 players are longbow snipers atm Already reflected some crazy range crits, lol.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Next balance patch: bring damage of Final Thrust more inline with current burst skill damages. wink wink

On the other hand, sword f1 is the only burst skill I ever use and it’s not for the damage.

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Flitzie and Xurse -you’ve said it exactly how I feel it too. There’s just so much stuff that’s wrong with this patch I don’t even want to think about it.

I posted weeks before the patch came that F1 skills that had been nerfed to be “balanced” with the previous adrenaline system would now be useless. I mentioned F1 mace.

I also think the nerf to AS ( the only upside to our nerf patch) was just uncalled for. Just as uncalled for as the 5seconds nerf to SOR.

Hope this will be fixed.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Murashin.8295

Murashin.8295

I like the way “balance” is intended in ANet.
Looks like that the rest of the world think something else when talkin about balance.