Aaaand there goes sPvP greatsword viability

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Warrior
Berserker’s Power: You are now required to hit with the burst skill. This will trigger in the same way as the trait Cleansing Ire.

All hail our Shoutbow overlords. The masters giveth and then taketh away, may they merciful in the future.

(edited by Larynx.2453)

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Longbow doesnt even proc berserker power bro. GS>longbow

Anet nerfed it or made a mistake

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

Longbow doesnt even proc berserker power bro. GS>longbow

Anet nerfed it or made a mistake

If anything that’s an even worse nerf to greatsword builds than it would have been if longbow did proc it. Shoutbow doesn’t spec into Strength, and if Longbow doesn’t proc Zerker’s power, the only way to trigger it is to actually successfully land an Arcing Slice.

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

It’s not that hard to land the gs burst

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

It’s not that hard to land the gs burst

There’s a reason no one fighting a condi ranger exclaims with glee “Gee, I better swap to Greatsword to cleanse these 20 stacks of bleeds!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

so are you talking about greatsword with cleansing ire now or berserkers power?

either way, your first post made it seem like youre upset that you have to land the burst with a gs to utilize berserkers power, and I was just saying, its not that hard to land a gs burst to utilize berserkers power

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

IMHO its a fair change really, yesterday was Smack Down day everyone was abusing it and even keeping adrenaline.

Now thats not to say that other things are balanced, its Not really, but the function of Berserker’s Power as of yesterday was one of those unbalanced things.

in Warrior

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

There is no such ranger trait. There is a ranger trait that boosts bleeding damage by 20% though, which is completely different and unrelated to this. Warrior is the class with the extra damage against bleeding enemies (and 33% extra bleeding duration and some more bleeding related stuff.)

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

IMHO its a fair change really, yesterday was Smack Down day everyone was abusing it and even keeping adrenaline.

Now thats not to say that other things are balanced, its Not really, but the function of Berserker’s Power as of yesterday was one of those unbalanced things.

It could just as easily have procced on adrenaline spent, regardless of the actual hit connecting.

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

Still not shocked warrior was nerfed already. The damage output is nuts. Now will they nerf everything else in line? (Hi Mortar Kit + Orbital Strike)

Warrior has always had some of the highest damage in PvP (and look at how many zerker warriors we have in sPvP?), and this patch shifted the relative numbers in favor of most other professions. Damage obviously doesn’t make or break the profession, and even if it did everyone else came out in better shape than warrior did with few exceptions. Just look at the absurd condi damage or mesmer burst out there right now.

in Warrior

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

Oh of course they nerfed wars already. As a point if note, rangers get +20% if a target is bleeding with no icd and they bleed on crit (both traited). So permanent 20% bonus, and 1500 range with the ability to do back to back rapid fire. Balance.

I can safely tell you that Ranger is the only class that loses MOST OF THE DAMAGE MODIFIER post patch.

1. Peak Strength 10%gone
2. Eagle Eye 5% gone
3. Flanking Strike nerf,
4. Nature strength GONE (7% toughness conversion to power)

Other classes, like thieves, not only get WAY MORE DAMAGE MODIFIER, but also has new tool like CONVERT PRECISION TO FEROCITY (it literally increases crit damage by 13%!).

Try again plz.

(edited by Toxsa.2701)

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I can safely tell you that Ranger is the only class that loses MOST OF THE DAMAGE MODIFIER post patch.

1. Peak Strength 10%gone
2. Eagle Eye 5% gone
3. Flanking Strike nerf,

Other classes, like thieves, not only get WAY MORE DAMAGE MODIFIER, but also has new tool like CONVERT PRECISION TO FEROCITY (it literally increases crit damage by 13%!).

Try again plz.

The beat on the street is power rangers got hugely buffed. I don’t play ranger, so can’t comment, but people who main it and do it well seem to disagree with you….

To them I say, good luck, enjoy, and hopefully the nerf bat doesn’t hit you (unless you have it coming).

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

I quit zerker war, simple as that, im going to my sub main mesmer now.

one shot any zerker war in stealth, no counter play

in Warrior

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

1. Peak Strength 10%gone
2. Eagle Eye 5% gone
3. Flanking Strike nerf,

Try again plz.

The beat on the street is power rangers got hugely buffed. I don’t play ranger, so can’t comment, but people who main it and do it well seem to disagree with you….

To them I say, good luck, enjoy, and hopefully the nerf bat doesn’t hit you (unless you have it coming).

I did not say ranger get nerfed, I said they lost their damage modifier, meaning the damage of is actually lower than before, just way more tools/utilities to use at our advantages now. That guy is arguing about the damage modifier thingy, so I’m just using the same damage modifier thing to refute him. But this is getting off-topic though so I’ll leave it at that.

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

even without the nerf, zerker war is still too weak to be played.
takes way too much effort for almost no result

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I did not say ranger get nerfed, I said they lost their damage modifier, meaning the damage of is actually lower than before, just way more tools/utilities to use at our advantages now. That guy is arguing about the damage modifier thingy, so I’m just using the same damage modifier thing to refute him. But this is getting off-topic though so I’ll leave it at that.

The guy was lamenting a change that he felt would deprive him of a damage modifier that was just added, and he used a ranger trait as a point of comparison. A trait he’d already acknowledged he misunderstood before you posted.

Seriously, wth, man?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)