Adrenal Health "15."

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Can you please make it percent based?

1 adrenaline bar 6% Health when you use a burst skill. (6% Heal.)
2 adrenaline bars 3% Health when you use a burst skill. (9% Heal.)
3 adrenaline bars 3% Health when you use a burst skill. (12% Heal.)

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Would you like to outline the implications of such a change?

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

No, why would I do that?

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

In all honesty, this is a pretty bad suggestion. You are talking about being able to regenerate 100% of your health in less than 1 minute at max adrenaline. This would stream line the class even further into not using adrenaline more so than it is right now, while we should be pushed in the reverse.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

In all honesty, this is a pretty bad suggestion. You are talking about being able to regenerate 100% of your health in less than 1 minute at max adrenaline. This would stream line the class even further into not using adrenaline more so than it is right now, while we should be pushed in the reverse.

Lets do this then, look at it now!

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Try gain 5% hp on using burst per bar USED*(This important as missing burst skills don’t actually drain the adrenaline). So 15% hp gain on using your full bar would be better. Looking at the numbers it would be decent and be an incentive warriors to actually their burst.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

Try gain 5% hp on using burst per bar USED*(This important as missing burst skills don’t actually drain the adrenaline). So 15% hp gain on using your full bar would be better. Looking at the numbers it would be decent and be an incentive warriors to actually their burst.

This is better and more balanced, but you need to look at the cool down of burst skills and the ease of gaining adrenaline. You would have nothing more than health stacking Warriors with power for heavy bursts and high heals.

It is very, and I stress VERY, unlikely for them to make it a percentage base heal while healing power is in the game. If a change is going to be made it will be made in the form of Base Amount + (Level * Random Percentage)+(Healing Power * Random Percentage) or rather for a level 80 character Base Amount + (Healing Power * Percentage). You gain a higher percentage based on the tier of your adrenaline. You would heal for that amount every time you use a burst skill. I am not saying that is what I want, but that is more likely than a straight percentage base heal.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Also, it would devolve warriors into vit + toughness stacking monsters. You’d easily out regen guardians too.

Skullclamp

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Think you can move your 6 posts into one so you can keep track of your ideas?

Thanks.

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: fost.9167

fost.9167

peter, even if we stack vit/tough and had strong adrenal/dolyak etc, it still would make us sub par to guardians (at the moments its more of a “ill take this because i need further points in the tree”)… we have no access to protection (except lyssa runes maybe?), high retal uptime etc.

Just my opinion, but I would trade in health pool for better effective health

I also think if our shout heals were a bit stronger, it would be more in line with the offensive capabilites you lose to spec into it.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

No, why would I do that?

Then there’s really nothing to discuss if you basically just fart out an idea and don’t bother to think what it’d do.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

No, why would I do that?

Then there’s really nothing to discuss if you basically just fart out an idea and don’t bother to think what it’d do.

It would help warriors sustain a lot. Which they need.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Also, it would devolve warriors into vit + toughness stacking monsters. You’d easily out regen guardians too.

We already easily out-regen guardians. By a huge margin.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

You must be joking.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: SwickHobo.5096

SwickHobo.5096

This might be the most over powered thing i have ever read in my entire life. Would you just stop posting suggestions Daecollo. Don’t think anyone takes you seriously anymore.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: CookMETEnder.7582

CookMETEnder.7582

My WvWvW build achieves 31k health before buffs.
Assuming that, I would be healing for 206.6 health per second at max adrenaline.
I utilize a hammer + sword/war horn. I almost always burst with my hammer as soon as I have enough adrenaline. This means that I will have either a single bar of adrenaline or none. Here is where we run into a few problems.

1. What happens when you have no adrenaline?
A. No benefit = utterly ruins the trait for those that burst
B. 6% benefit = makes it highly favorable for those that do burst… which would be counterproductive of heightened focus and berserker’s power

So, I would maintain a constant 6% bonus. I would maintain a permanent 620 hp/s bonus from this. Add in 200 from signet, 88 from mango, and 189 from 3 healing shouts. That is 1097 health per second without regeneration and healing power.

Not going to lie… that is rigged lol
Do it.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: devaking.2397

devaking.2397

This might be the most over powered thing i have ever read in my entire life. Would you just stop posting suggestions Daecollo. Don’t think anyone takes you seriously anymore.

i agree, daecollo what does your brain do when you think these kind of suggestions up?

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

I take him seriously. That’s at least one.

Also, I think regen or protection or a burst heal with burst skills would be nice. Would allow Warriors to take a new direction.

Offensive sustain.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: devaking.2397

devaking.2397

Also, I think regen or protection or a burst heal with burst skills would be nice. Would allow Warriors to take a new direction.

Offensive sustain.

well you be a fool

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

SwickHobo.5096

Offensive sustain.

That’t not what hes asking for. He’s asking for a a 2k heal every 3 seconds for a Fifteen point trait…. especially with the new burst mastery that would be far to easy to maintain and that’s obscenely OP. If you can’t find an issue with that then i’ll make a note to not take you seriously either.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

PistolWhip.2697

No I know that’s not what he’s asking for I meant in general some form of offensive sustain would be interesting perhaps.

In general, Daecollo makes worthwhile suggestions imo.

Also, your opinion doesn’t mean the end of the world to me, cheers.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

My WvWvW build achieves 31k health before buffs.
Assuming that, I would be healing for 206.6 health per second at max adrenaline.
I utilize a hammer + sword/war horn. I almost always burst with my hammer as soon as I have enough adrenaline. This means that I will have either a single bar of adrenaline or none. Here is where we run into a few problems.

1. What happens when you have no adrenaline?
A. No benefit = utterly ruins the trait for those that burst
B. 6% benefit = makes it highly favorable for those that do burst… which would be counterproductive of heightened focus and berserker’s power

So, I would maintain a constant 6% bonus. I would maintain a permanent 620 hp/s bonus from this. Add in 200 from signet, 88 from mango, and 189 from 3 healing shouts. That is 1097 health per second without regeneration and healing power.

Not going to lie… that is rigged lol
Do it.

You will maintain that much HPS. As long as you don’t attack every 3 seconds or take damage. So if your not doing anything but standing around taking damage and not autoattacking. You will get lots of health.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Offensive sustain.

That’t not what hes asking for. He’s asking for a a 2k heal every 3 seconds for a Fifteen point trait…. especially with the new burst mastery that would be far to easy to maintain and that’s obscenely OP. If you can’t find an issue with that then i’ll make a note to not take you seriously either.

It is only 375ish if you take the warrior’s base HP into account and your at full adrenaline which is what your at most of the fight, its actually harder to keep your adrenaline low then not.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

SwickHobo.5096

Offensive sustain.

It is only 375ish if you take the warrior’s base HP into account and your at full adrenaline which is what your at most of the fight, its actually harder to keep your adrenaline low then not.

So in order to evaluate the strength of a trait, your going to take the weakest example available. By that standard the current mug trait must be a trash trait too, as it only does ~600 damage on condition builds….. And OMG, Mobile strikes so terrible, cause my longbow/rifle build can’t use it……i mean really? Your logic is terrible, as are your ideas. This suggestion is beyond OP.

Also maintaining 1 stack of addren. is exceptionally easy. Especially if you use Quick bursts. Which is now getting a substantial buff.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Steal-should-steal-utility-slots/first#post1905141
^
Example of why no one should take this guy seriously.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Its certainly better then taking moon-alignment examples. It is actually quite hard to keep stage one when using an axe or great-sword or sword.

Also Quick burst is going to also “Cost less Adrenaline.” Which means you will keep the stack of adrenaline, so you won’t be able to keep that 6%.

You can essentially keep that 6% if you stop DPSing though, its a trade off. Have really high HPS or you can DPS.

It is way easier then using hammer or mace, however I believe they should have that kind of healing since they don’t have access to protection like other classes do.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

SwickHobo.5096

Offensive sustain.

So in order to evaluate the strength of a trait, your going to take the weakest example available. By that standard the current mug trait must be a trash trait too, as it only does ~600 damage on condition builds….. And OMG, Mobile strikes so terrible, cause my longbow/rifle build can’t use it……i mean really? Your logic is terrible, as are your ideas. This suggestion is beyond OP.

Also maintaining 1 stack of addren. is exceptionally easy. Especially if you use Quick bursts. Which is now getting a substantial buff.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Steal-should-steal-utility-slots/first#post1905141
^

Its certainly better then taking moon-alignment examples. It is actually quite hard to keep stage one when using an axe or great-sword or sword.

Also Quick burst is going to also “Cost less Adrenaline.” Which means you will keep the stack of adrenaline, so you won’t be able to keep that 6%.

You can essentially keep that 6% if you stop DPSing though, its a trade off. Have really high HPS or you can DPS.

Moon aligned? I didn’t realize that using a Knights ammy in pvp was hard to achieve. and regardless of how easy it is to achieve, you should always evaluate a trait based on a build that can abuse it the best. Is this OP with excess healing power? Is this too much base dmg on a glass build? ect ect.

Also, “costs less addren.” Leaves you at one bar, meaning you can easily fit in several more attacks, swap weps drain your addren. then easily fill it back up by using a shout or w/e else.

Axe i’ll give you, GS and Sword are not hard to keep between one and two bars. They both attack relatively slow with little to no multi hit attacks, and their burst skills both have a use even at low addren. levels, unlike axe (leap finisher aside) where it’d be more DPS to just auto attack.

Also need i remind you this is a FIFTEEN point minor trait that your suggesting to become this good?

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Offensive sustain.

^

Moon aligned? I didn’t realize that using a Knights ammy in pvp was hard to achieve. and regardless of how easy it is to achieve, you should always evaluate a trait based on a build that can abuse it the best. Is this OP with excess healing power? Is this too much base dmg on a glass build? ect ect.

Also, “costs less addren.” Leaves you at one bar, meaning you can easily fit in several more attacks, swap weps drain your addren. then easily fill it back up by using a shout or w/e else.

Axe i’ll give you, GS and Sword are not hard to keep between one and two bars. They both attack relatively slow with little to no multi hit attacks, and their burst skills both have a use even at low addren. levels, unlike axe (leap finisher aside) where it’d be more DPS to just auto attack.

Also need i remind you this is a FIFTEEN point minor trait that your suggesting to become this good?

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=135944

That amazing healing gets cut by 1/3 then 2/3 when you gain adrenaline. You realize that right?

I changed it just for you. Now you gain health for each strike when you use a burst skill.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

SwickHobo.5096

Offensive sustain.

^

That amazing healing gets cut by 1/3 then 2/3 when you gain adrenaline. You realize that right?

I changed it just for you. Now you gain health for each strike when you use a burst skill.

I’m well aware of what the saying means >.> There’s really not much to align, but regardless.

Still seems a bit strong for a minor trait especially at 15. Properly traited you could still gain 12% of your hp every 8 seconds considering you have a fairly large HP pool.

Also your now edited original post confuses me with its new numbers.

When u use 3 bars are you gaining 3% health or 12?

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Offensive sustain.

^

I’m well aware of what the saying means >.> There’s really not much to align, but regardless.

Still seems a bit strong for a minor trait especially at 15. Properly traited you could still gain 12% of your hp every 8 seconds considering you have a fairly large HP pool.

Also your now edited original post confuses me with its new numbers.

When u use 3 bars are you gaining 3% health or 12?

12. You could. However you could also miss or be dodged or blocked or invulned.
In PvP I have a really hard time with it myself, not even hammer always hits in 1v1s.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

SwickHobo.5096

If your switching to on a per hit basis you need to clarify how it would work with AoE’s especially combustive shot as it pulses. You’d also need to be careful as signet of fury or even berserker’s stance could give way to a lot of spam able 12% heals. You’d also probably need to move this to at least a 20 point trait. They don’t like builds to be built around minor traits as far as i can tell. Even then its probably too good.

The best way to fix the trait imo is to make it scale with healing power in some way shape or form.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

“No don’t! It’ll be OP! We’ll be OP!” – Shall we just sit at the bottom of the barrell forever then? For god’s sake people, thieves resetting every time they stealth, mesmers and their invincible armies dealing greater damage that getting thief ganked, invincible guardians/Elementalists. And you’re worried about a bit of extra self healing which we so desperately need. I’m almost convinced no one on here plays warrior and just wants to keep up the imbalance.

Good idea mate, we need more incentive to use Adrenalin, self healing can be just that.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

(edited by Dolan.3071)

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Sol Haer.5187

Sol Haer.5187

Just make Toughness + Armor Rating a universal passive Damage Resistance Percent, I don’t want to be Wammo heal bot; make warriors hard to kill, but it has to be how we are conventionally hard to kill, damage reduction. No healing, no escapes, the only way out is forward, preferably over a mountain of corpses.

Birch Bruiser, Crystal Desert’s #1 Albino Sylvari Warrior.

(edited by Sol Haer.5187)

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

If your switching to on a per hit basis you need to clarify how it would work with AoE’s especially combustive shot as it pulses. You’d also need to be careful as signet of fury or even berserker’s stance could give way to a lot of spam able 12% heals. You’d also probably need to move this to at least a 20 point trait. They don’t like builds to be built around minor traits as far as i can tell. Even then its probably too good.

The best way to fix the trait imo is to make it scale with healing power in some way shape or form.

It heals when you hit with a burst skill and use it. It only heals once regardless of how many targets you hit and you /have/ to hit with it, if you miss you don’t gain any healing, because you never used any adrenaline.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

You must be joking.

I suspect you don’t know what regen means. Clue: it doesn’t mean direct heals or protection boon.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

You must be joking.

I suspect you don’t know what regen means. Clue: it doesn’t mean direct heals or protection boon.

I won’t even bother replying.

Guardian has Virtue Regen, Symbol Regen, Altruistic Healing Regen, Regeneration Regen.

This isn’t even counting there main heal.

Adrenal Health "15."

in Warrior

PistolWhip.2697

@Yaki

LOL, good luck out regening my guardian. He has regen out the kitten.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT