[Adrenaline Nerf] Now buff these traits

in Warrior

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

With the huge Nerf on adrenaline we expect AT LEAST a buff on these traits that relay heavily on adrenaline.

Currently,

• Berserker’s Power: 5% damage for 1 bar of adrenaline, 10% damage for 2 bars, and 15% for 3 bars.
  • Heightened Focus: 5%, 10% and 15% critical chance for 1,2, and 3 bars of adrenaline.

We expect a buff on these traits to compensate for the adrenaline nerf. How about you bring them back to tier 1 like they used to be?

in Warrior

Posted by: ens.9854

ens.9854

+1’d but it won’t happen.

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

+1’d but it won’t happen.

It MUST happen. Those traits where on tier 1 last year, now they MUST come back to tier 1 with the adrenaline change.

in Warrior

Posted by: agam.8075

agam.8075

How about no?

Those traits function best when you don’t spend your adrenaline, thus achieving full effectiveness once you fill your bar. From then on its at full power as long as you don’t spend your adrenaline, and bonuses they provide are quite significant at the moment. Essentially, it’s best not use burst skill to reap full benefit of these traits.

The change to adrenaline system touches active use of burst skills. As result, the traits that might need rework are the ones that interact with active use of adrenaline.

Manliest guardian on™
TC Mag FA YB

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

How about no?

Those traits function best when you don’t spend your adrenaline, thus achieving full effectiveness once you fill your bar. From then on its at full power as long as you don’t spend your adrenaline, and bonuses they provide are quite significant at the moment. Essentially, it’s best not use burst skill to reap full benefit of these traits.

The change to adrenaline system touches active use of burst skills. As result, the traits that might need rework are the ones that interact with active use of adrenaline.

Are you kidding me? Who builds adrenaline and does not use it? Not even a single warrior does that!

in Warrior

Posted by: agam.8075

agam.8075

The ones who take those traits (hint: pve). The whole nature of those traits is against use of adrenaline, while for pvp you have better options for offensive traits.

Manliest guardian on™
TC Mag FA YB

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

The ones who take those traits (hint: pve). The whole nature of those traits is against use of adrenaline, while for pvp you have better options for offensive traits.

No!

in Warrior

Posted by: Dante Stormwind.3794

Dante Stormwind.3794

Actually the current meta for PVE/Dungeons includes Berserker’s Power with no use of burst skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Gs wars done spend adren very often.

While i did like those traits in adept tier, i do not want to see them back in adept.

You guys need yo stop kittening about a relatively balanced change to the class. They could have put a cd on adren gain after it is exhausted either by hit or miss. Them i could see other changes warranted. But this is fine.

As you see most of the warriors that arent complaining are the ones who are good at the class and welcome the change and will not be hindered by it. Those that are complaining are the opposite.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

Gs wars done spend adren very often.

While i did like those traits in adept tier, i do not want to see them back in adept.

You guys need yo stop kittening about a relatively balanced change to the class. They could have put a cd on adren gain after it is exhausted either by hit or miss. Them i could see other changes warranted. But this is fine.

As you see most of the warriors that arent complaining are the ones who are good at the class and welcome the change and will not be hindered by it. Those that are complaining are the opposite.

We will see if warriors are quite when they get killed by condition builds. Mark my words!

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

If they’re moved down to Adept I’m sure they’d have to be reduced to 4>8>12%. But in turn I’d like to see our Grandmaster Minor Trait in Strength, known as Stick and Move, increased to a 10% damage increase instead of a measily 3%. Warrior is the only class that has this trait (in it’s placement) that is not 10%.

Engineer is the other one that is not 10% but it it’s an Adept Major Trait. Would be fair compensation I’d say, from a PvE perspective

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

Actually the current meta for PVE/Dungeons includes Berserker’s Power with no use of burst skills.

It is PvE what about PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

In PvP you actually don’t play with those 2 traits

Grimkram [sS]

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Epic logic. Seriously. Bravo.

That’s like saying if thief stealth would break upon missing backstab that only the bad thieves would complain.

This nerf will hit every warrior. Hard.

OT: Berserker’s Power and Heightened Focus are definitely taking a hit in anything else then PvE. Bringing them back down to adept is too much, they were way too good to be in there in the first place.

Something should be done, but I’m at a loss here.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

In PvP you actually don’t play with those 2 traits

Who are you to say that people do not play with those traits?

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Buff those traits? I sure hope not. I never mained Warrior but I’m more excited to main one now with the changes than never before. Now I will feel more of a challenge. I look to the changes and I must say this is hardly a nerf, it’s more of a balance.

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

It is PvE for Jesus Christ. Anyone can go naked on PvE and still kill a champion. PvP and WvW is what worries me.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

No…you still gain adrenaline just as fast as before, so filling the bars isnt a problem. They are most effective at max power, so using adrenaline would reduce this (which is why they are not often taken into WvW/sPvP)

Aside from some pure zerker power builds that get destroyed in a few seconds, these traits don’t have a place in many others.

What part of them do you feel is underpowered afterward the patch anyways?
using adrenaline on burst skills? defeats the purpose of the traits all together, it is a slow ramp up in power until you ultimately spend that power and have to restart. Which leaves many other traits in a much better position.
– losing adrenaline out of combat? wouldn’t even matter…not like you are fighting anything…

You make it sound like this huge nerf, as you call it, will be the end all for anything that uses adrenaline, and you couldn’t be more mistaken.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

That’s like saying if thief stealth would break upon missing backstab that only the bad thieves would complain.

OT: Berserker’s Power and Heightened Focus are definitely taking a hit in anything else then PvE. Bringing them back down to adept is too much, they were way too good to be in there in the first place.

Stealth should break on aggressive/offensive action. what is hard about that logic? If im hiding behind a tree or wall waiting for you to pass by so i can push you over from behind and i do not properly estimate/time the execution of my movement and you walk by and are subsequently out of range and i still push anyways with the full force intent of putting you on the ground; are You are going to tell me that the momentum of my action isnt going to displace me from where i am currently positioned? Either 1) the force of the push was not what it was supposed to be and may be akin to a wet noodle floppping onto a butterfly net or 2) im going to fall on my face because im putting my whole body into taking you down, missing, and most likely planting my dace into the ground therefore displacing me from my “hidden/stealthed” position.

Maybe you are one of those warriors we are talking about that falls into the category that doesnt include good warriors.

But im just basing this assumption on the theory proposed by other warriors where the good warriors, those with high skill lvl playing the class understand that the mechanics havent changed in the grand scheme of things. Whereas those so called bad warriors are simply QQing all the changes.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

No…you still gain adrenaline just as fast as before, so filling the bars isnt a problem. They are most effective at max power, so using adrenaline would reduce this (which is why they are not often taken into WvW/sPvP)

Aside from some pure zerker power builds that get destroyed in a few seconds, these traits don’t have a place in many others.

using adrenaline on burst skills? defeats the purpose of the traits all together, it is a slow ramp up in power until you ultimately spend that power and have to restart. Which leaves many other traits in a much better position.
– losing adrenaline out of combat? wouldn’t even matter…not like you are fighting anything…

You make it sound like this huge nerf, as you call it, will be the end all for anything that uses adrenaline, and you couldn’t be more mistaken.

Being able to start a fight with full adrenaline is a pretty nice damage buff in PvE. Like activating Signet of Fury at the start of the dungeon before you’ve entered combat to max out your adrenaline and it’ll be recharged before the first fight. Or having it for 30 seconds inbetween each fight lets you maintain that DPS boost.

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Warrior

Hitman.5829

From the notes, so far we know that if you miss your burst your adrenaline will go to zero. So, blinds, dodges, and out of range will drain adrenaline. Blinds and dodges alone will make those traits trash. It is time to analyze EVERY single skill that uses adrenaline now that adrenaline is getting a huge nerfed.

in Warrior

Zietlogik.6208

From the notes, so far we know that if you miss your burst your adrenaline will go to zero. So, blinds, dodges, and out of range will drain adrenaline. Blinds and dodges alone will make those traits trash. It is time to analyze EVERY single skill that uses adrenaline now that adrenaline is getting a huge nerfed.

The traits will function the exact same way, just instead of hitting your target and losing adrenaline (lowering the traits effectiveness), you are now missing (or god forbid not being stupid and trying to spam it) your burst and doing the exact same thing to the traits, lowering their effectiveness.

If anything, the loss of adrenaline when missing a burst is unnecessary, but the traits will function the exact same way, hit or miss.

You just want them to let you maintain full trait effectiveness (15% damage and crit chance) because you missed a burst, right? That doesn’t sound logical to me really.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

Stealth should break on aggressive/offensive action. what is hard about that logic? If im hiding behind a tree or wall waiting for you to pass by so i can push you over from behind and i do not properly estimate/time the execution of my movement and you walk by and are subsequently out of range and i still push anyways with the full force intent of putting you on the ground; are You are going to tell me that the momentum of my action isnt going to displace me from where i am currently positioned? Either 1) the force of the push was not what it was supposed to be and may be akin to a wet noodle floppping onto a butterfly net or 2) im going to fall on my face because im putting my whole body into taking you down, missing, and most likely planting my dace into the ground therefore displacing me from my “hidden/stealthed” position.

Maybe you are one of those warriors we are talking about that falls into the category that doesnt include good warriors.

But im just basing this assumption on the theory proposed by other warriors where the good warriors, those with high skill lvl playing the class understand that the mechanics havent changed in the grand scheme of things. Whereas those so called bad warriors are simply QQing all the changes.

Read what I said again, you might understand it the second time you try.

in Warrior

Posted by: Youkay.5294

Youkay.5294

All that these changes do is to punish the warrior for not anticipating an evade, using a burst before accounting for a block or aegis and charging into blind fields. On the other hand it rewards players who anticipate warrior bursts and react to it in time.

I welcome these changes. It will finally introduce some risk/reward to the warrior class, opposed to the no risk/plenty reward, which it was previously. Finally, I will feel a bit less sleepy while playing the class…

Alternatively, you could see it as a CD on the burst skill. Every skill that misses still has a CD. So why should burst be so special? It shouldn’t.

in Warrior

Zietlogik.6208

Alternatively, you could see it as a CD on the burst skill. Every skill that misses still has a CD. So why should burst be so special? It shouldn’t.

Well, it actually does have a CD, it isn’t different than other skills, the Cooldown is just 10 seconds…adrenaline is just a secondary cooldown.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mutantclover.1275

Mutantclover.1275

On my usual PVE/casual-WVW zerker build I don’t use either of the 15% (damage/critical chance) traits. I use my burst skills regularly in battle to cleanse conditions, keep fury up, and use the longbow AOE to DPS spread out mobs and help get credit for kills. I even use the Furious grandmaster trait (+1 adrenaline on critical) so that I build adrenaline as quickly as I can spend it. So, it seems like I already use adrenaline the way the devs think it should be used (actively, not passively).

With that said, this sounds like a big nerf to the way I play the game on warrior. No more being able to wait for a big spawn and fire combustive shot, arcing arrow combo. This was always the way I entered an undefended Lord’s room in WVW for example. Combustive shot’s usefulness will suffer considerably, as it is really weak with anything less than full adrenaline, and is basically the only combo field I use. I also do not quite understand using arcing slice as an executioner attack (who wants to get fury at the END of an engagement?). It always made sense to me to use it to BEGIN an engagement because it kept fury up for the fight. So as an example if I were attacking one trash mob at a time, I’d use arcing slice at the start, build adrenaline as I kill, then use it again at the start of the next trash mob. Again these are just examples but the same concept applies to many situations.

I actually agree that it does make sense from a flavor standpoint for adrenaline to drop as soon as you are out of combat, but lets not pretend it is only going to hurt the 15% traits. It will hurt ANY tactic that USES adrenaline as well, by reducing its effectiveness for the first part of every fight (first 1/4? 1/2? 3/4? depends on the fight).

in Warrior

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Killshot had better be made unblockable, or every last rifle that isn’t already in the trash is going to end up being put there.

in Warrior

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

I wanna see a buff in the Signet of Rage’s passive adrenaline gain as well.
On a side note: Warriors are gonna just get torn apart by any class with access to blinds, except for the 10s they have zerker stance…but wait…zerker stance is also getting a nerf -.-

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

With the huge Nerf on adrenaline we expect AT LEAST a buff on these traits that relay heavily on adrenaline.

Currently,

• Berserker’s Power: 5% damage for 1 bar of adrenaline, 10% damage for 2 bars, and 15% for 3 bars.
  • Heightened Focus: 5%, 10% and 15% critical chance for 1,2, and 3 bars of adrenaline.

We expect a buff on these traits to compensate for the adrenaline nerf. How about you bring them back to tier 1 like they used to be?

Don’t forget adrenal health minor trait.

Might as well throw in healing surge, as well.

Maybe if they made it so we if we pre-activate it before a fight we retain our adrenaline for 10-15 seconds it might be useful again.

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

All that these changes do is to punish the warrior for not anticipating an evade, using a burst before accounting for a block or aegis and charging into blind fields. On the other hand it rewards players who anticipate warrior bursts and react to it in time.

I welcome these changes. It will finally introduce some risk/reward to the warrior class, opposed to the no risk/plenty reward, which it was previously. Finally, I will feel a bit less sleepy while playing the class…

Holding warrior to a standard not shared by other classes. Where is their risk/reward?

Does an elemental take a risk when swapping elements? Does a guardian take a risk when activating his virtues? Does a necro take a risk when using their second life bar?

The only other class that might come close is ranger with their pets.

Warrior will become the only class whose class mechanic can be completely shut down by a single condition or a simple dodge. And it’s especially bad because we rely on it for so much. And with how common and easily maintainable conditions are..

in Warrior

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Does an elemental take a risk when swapping elements? Does a guardian take a risk when activating his virtues? Does a necro take a risk when using their second life bar?

Yes, no, and yes.
Elemntalists risk not being able to swap into the proper attunement to use the proper skills (Earth and Air are pretty common on this, but Water also has a lot of timing-related skills).

Guardians basically activate a signet with no cast time.

Necros risk not being able to use their primary defense (and their secondary defenses are very weak) if they use death shroud for offense or even just a quick fear to interrupt.

Warrior will become the only class whose class mechanic can be completely shut down by a single condition or a simple dodge. And it’s especially bad because we rely on it for so much. And with how common and easily maintainable conditions are..

Eles and Chill.

However, Adrenaline is easy to build. Really, really easy. It’s not “shut down” so much as “set back.” You have some of the strongest skills on the game on 10-7 second cooldowns. There needs to be a proper setback to using them poorly.

As for conditions, perhaps you should try working in some different cleanses instead of just relying on Cleansing Ire. Use the trait as a good supplement, not your entirety. Oh, and accept that your builds will have actual weaknesses now. No build should be good against everything.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

I’m not sure if we’re playing the game or you’re just being extremely biased against warriors. They are not so much stronger than any other class in the game and is only class getting it’s mechanic neutered while every other class gets buffed.

Interesting to note that in the latest post about skill balance they used words like “improve” for every class but warriors. Warriors get “adjusted”.

Subtle way for Anet not to admit they’re nerfing us into the ground.

As for condition cleanse? I will just use longbow like every other warrior will be if they aren’t already. That is, until they nerf it. Again.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Not being biased against warriors, just holding them to a similar standard as everyone else.

Resource management only means anything if the resource can be used poorly. At this moment, it’s impossible to use adrenaline poorly, thus, the intended resource management factor is absent. This change, while a nerf, makes it meaningful and leads to a healthier game.

The fact warriors don’t get to spam burst skills until it hits anymore is also a definite plus.

I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

The fact warriors don’t get to spam burst skills until it hits anymore is also a definite plus.

Where is this fairytale coming from? You do know burst skills have at the very least a 7 and 3/4 second cooldown right?

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

In my opinion to compensate changes, CI should work even when not hitting anyone. This would give an option to use burst skills offensively or defensively while also making it reliable.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Where is this fairytale coming from? You do know burst skills have at the very least a 7 and 3/4 second cooldown right?

right , the point is any other class dont have two skills that can do up wards of 8-15k each depending on the weapons chosen(apart from LB)

being able to use the f1 on a perm roataion of 7secs without a risk is a poor Standard to other classes.

if other classes miss their class machanic they have to wait much longer to do it again and at a cost of ether no shatter damage and will need to rebuild clones , missing steal no Boon/conditions on theif steal(effect the fight gets much harder)
Rangers Pets fail to connect f2 can lead to problems later on as its a mobile 30-45sec cooldown.

it needs risk and that is all being able to rotate the f1 without Punishment is not to the standards of Class balance.

(edited by Zenos Osgorma.2936)

in Warrior

Posted by: dday.9532

dday.9532

the point of these skills is that ur burst skills get the additional 15% dmg/crit chance
eviscerate does 15% more damage as a tier one skill?
you’ve got to be joking.

these skills will stay as they are.

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

7 second cooldown minimum. 10 seconds base, traitline reduces this by 30%. 10 seconds-30%=7 seconds.

I have no idea where people get the idea of the additional 3/4 seconds. That may have been what it was when the cooldown was part of Burst Mastery instead of the traitline, however.

Look at what burst skills do. Do you really think it’s fair to have any of those effects on that short of a cooldown without some additional cost associated with use?

I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

ens.9854

People need to stop talking about the traits as if they have no reference to how it will perform. Just look at how warrior works currently-these traits are well balanced; only a few niche builds use them in pvp but they are still just as strong as a GM should be. Any nerf to them will clearly leave them underperforming.

The tradeoff for traits is that you can’t take a different one… There’s no need to fabricate additional tradeoffs unless something is overpowered.

in Warrior

Wethospu.6437

7 second cooldown minimum. 10 seconds base, traitline reduces this by 30%. 10 seconds-30%=7 seconds.

I have no idea where people get the idea of the additional 3/4 seconds. That may have been what it was when the cooldown was part of Burst Mastery instead of the traitline, however.

What makes you think your theorycrafting applies to the game at all?

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

People need to stop talking about the traits as if they have no reference to how it will perform. Just look at how warrior works currently-these traits are well balanced; only a few niche builds use them in pvp but they are still just as strong as a GM should be. Any nerf to them will clearly leave them underperforming.

The tradeoff for traits is that you can’t take a different one… There’s no need to fabricate additional tradeoffs unless something is overpowered.

Tradeoffs occour both in a macro and micro scale. For these traits, the macro tradeoff is not being able to use a different trait. The micro tradeoff is how you actually use the trait. Do you burst often? Do you hold your burst for the right moment? Do you not use it at all? How quickly do you attempt to regain adrenaline after a burst?

These are all tradeoffs on the micro scale. They exist now; the upcoming adrenaline changes won’t change that. The change will come in how you evaluate these, since you will no longer be able to go “well, I missed my burst, guess I’ll instead get 15% increased damage and 130 HP/sec.” Instead, you go “is using my burst worth losing 15% damage bonus and 130 HP/sekittenil I can rebuild my adrenaline?”

What makes you think your theorycrafting applies to the game at all?

What theorycrafting? Those are hard facts about how the game works.

I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

-Stuff was said here-

Not only that, but also Is -attempting- to use my burst and missing worth a flat decrease of damage at this point?

I enjoy the added brain cell use instead of READY TO HIT F1F1F1F1

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Warrior

ens.9854

Thanks for saying exactly nothing Drarnor, we are well past that point already.

Every pvper worth their salt knows how to play, we don’t need you putting it into words. Clearly the change leaves these traits—and the warriors who use them—in a worse spot than before. Just being more descriptive than the previous person does nothing to address his concerns

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Well, yeah, that’s kind of the point of nerfs: to weaken something.

Warriors will still be strong in every area of the game. This patch won’t change that.

And when was the last time you saw these traits (aside from Adrenal health, because it’s necessary for CI) even get used in tPvP?

I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Wethospu.6437

Always check your “facts” in game.

in Warrior

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Fact: base burst skill cooldown is 10 seconds.

Fact: Discipline gives 5% reduced burst skill cooldown per trait point.

Fact: A maximum of 6 points can be invested in a single traitline.

Fact: 100%-30%=70%

Fact: 70% of 10 seconds is 7 seconds.

If you argue against any of the above, it’s pretty clear you don’t understand math.

However, upon testing (assuming the tooltip just hadn’t been fixed from burst mastery), we’re both wrong.

It’s 7.692 seconds (barely perceptible, but true). The line doesn’t reduce the cooldown, it increases the recharge rate. Instead of the burst recharging in 30% less time, the skill recharges in 10/13 the normal time.

That’s dumb.

I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Wethospu.6437

Fact: base burst skill cooldown is 10 seconds.

Fact: Discipline gives 5% reduced burst skill cooldown per trait point.

Fact: A maximum of 6 points can be invested in a single traitline.

Fact: 100%-30%=70%

Fact: 70% of 10 seconds is 7 seconds.

Fact: It doesn’t work like this in GW2.

And yes I know how it works.

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

Not being biased against warriors, just holding them to a similar standard as everyone else.

Resource management only means anything if the resource can be used poorly. At this moment, it’s impossible to use adrenaline poorly, thus, the intended resource management factor is absent. This change, while a nerf, makes it meaningful and leads to a healthier game.

I feel like we’re definitely not playing the same game. It is quite possible to use adrenaline poorly. Nevermind the fact that for most weapons they miss more often than they hit given how easy it is for pretty much every class in the game to spam conditions.

And let’s be realistic here. If a warrior misses his burst skill he’s usually done for the fight. Either he’s going to have run away from a point or die.

I’m not sure you know what it means to spam something.

in Warrior

fellyn.5083

right , the point is any other class dont have two skills that can do up wards of 8-15k each depending on the weapons chosen(apart from LB)

being able to use the f1 on a perm roataion of 7secs without a risk is a poor Standard to other classes.

if other classes miss their class machanic they have to wait much longer to do it again and at a cost of ether no shatter damage and will need to rebuild clones , missing steal no Boon/conditions on theif steal(effect the fight gets much harder)
Rangers Pets fail to connect f2 can lead to problems later on as its a mobile 30-45sec cooldown.

it needs risk and that is all being able to rotate the f1 without Punishment is not to the standards of Class balance.

Where’s this magical place where warrior burst skills do that much damage in pvp? I want to play there.

They might have been able to do that 2 years ago when no one knew what they were doing but not so much now.

in Warrior

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

Are you kidding me? Who builds adrenaline and does not use it? Not even a single warrior does that!

DPS-oriented warrior builds in PvE generally won’t use the burst skills.