Adrenaline decay

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Seod.7924

Seod.7924

So, what are your thoughts on the new adrenaline decay ?

I, myself find all the changes, ok and acceptable, except the adren decay. It’s way too fast, in my opinion. You kill a enemy, and you barely have the time to move to the next that your bar is going down. I’m not talking 10 sec away here, you have about 2 sec, after you killed a monster, before it goes down. I understand that they wanted to fix and prevent warriors from having a constant bar of adren with every new fight, but this is a way too harsh.

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Santhe.3698

Santhe.3698

I’d have to agree so far. The drain rate would be fine, if there was a longer grace period after the fight ended. A little bit of a grace period, 5-10 seconds would be a huge help, while still preventing eternal full adrenaline bars that were previously had.

I was running around a few PvE maps, and couldn’t use more than a bar of adrenaline. It’d take too long to earn more than a bar, and by that time the target was dead. Bull’s Charge to the next target nearby, and I’d still lose an entire bar of adrenaline, taking me back down to about a half bar, maybe one full if I was lucky.

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Dimitris.3195

Dimitris.3195

I totally agree, wrote a post about half an hour ago about that too, we must help anet understand that is a huge problem

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I totally agree, wrote a post about half an hour ago about that too, we must help anet understand that is a huge problem

ANET doesn’t listen.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

For PvE, now Beserker Power is not that great anymore. You barely get to use it.

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

It’s incredibly fast, which I’m not entirely opposed to, but it’s way too hard to build adrenaline in situations such as the open world or dungeons(outside of boss fights) because it rapidly depletes as soon as the mob dies.
There needs to be some sort of delay between exiting combat, and adrenaline depletion starting.
Perhaps start off slowly but lose adrenaline faster over time, like some sort of exponential curve to adrenaline decay.

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

If we’re gonna lose adrenaline immediatley after combat now it should degenerate 50% slower than what it originally did, not 100% faster. There was no need for any of this. If there was in PvP, split it. It’s not needed in PvE

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

I have no doubt that this is working as intended by Anet. Since it often takes all of the fight with one mob to max out adrenaline, and adrenaline now drains so fast, we NEVER get to use our F1 skill to it’s max effect. That’ll teach us to be so crass as to play Warriors!

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: Theologus.7085

Theologus.7085

Spending adrenaline at miss – very good nerf. It’s corretly. But adrenaline decay – it’s not nerf, it’s just uncomfortable play.

Sorry for my english, guys. I try.

Adrenaline decay

in Warrior

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

This is the most annoying change to Warrior in 2 years, I bet it was NOT TESTED in WvW, where I have not enough time to hit the Lord with Burst skill even if the gate is literally at some steps (2 sec) of the Lord. I don’t like this, it looks UNTESTED, because if you play a Warrior for ten minutes you will notice this annoyance. The adrenaline must stay for at least 10 seconds at full after combat, minimum.