Adrenaline nerf hits hard :/

in Warrior

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

So I posted earlier about how it didn’t seem like a big deal, but when I started doing more 1v1s I’m really starting to notice how it hit my warrior pretty bad. I use to tear up meditation guards and rangers, now they just stomp me.

I guess I need to learn the changes but I’m running lb/axe and sword with a celestial build

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

So I posted earlier about how it didn’t seem like a big deal, but when I started doing more 1v1s I’m really starting to notice how it hit my warrior pretty bad. I use to tear up meditation guards and rangers, now they just stomp me.

I guess I need to learn the changes but I’m running lb/axe and sword with a celestial build

PvP or WvW?

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

PvP or WvW?

Pvp, Idk why cause its not like they nerfed they direct damage for anything, but rangers, guards and engis so far I can barely get damage on now. I used to have no problem with them but it could just be trying to adjust to all the changes including the ones with other classes.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

Are the Rangers shooting you down before you get to them? Use some blocks/dodges/interrupts/line-of-sight/etc. and you’re golden.

MH Mace Block, OH Sword Block, Shield Stance, and Endure Pain are great for this. If you want to troll them, trait to reflect when you block. Most of those rangers are bad players trying to play what they think is the new FotM. Punish them.

Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

Are the Rangers shooting you down before you get to them? Use some blocks/dodges/interrupts/line-of-sight/etc. and you’re golden.

MH Mace Block, OH Sword Block, Shield Stance, and Endure Pain are great for this. If you want to troll them, trait to reflect when you block. Most of those rangers are bad players trying to play what they think is the new FotM. Punish them.

Although rangers were sort of a problem, I could kill them, but I definitely struggle a lot more. Before my warrior was one of my best dueling chars, but for some reason as of today he really struggles against most class besides thieves now. I sued to be really good at least competing with guardians or killing them, now they just wall me. Same traits, same utilities and stuff as before, but the output just isn’t competing anymore. The ranger rapid fire is also a problem, but I can still somewhat kill them, it just takes A LOT of effort now.

Maybe I was just spoiled before, im just a little disappointing because my charr warrior was really good and pretty balanced, now he just struggles to survive and inflict damage. He was my favorite character and now he is severely outpaced by my ranger, ele, mesmer, etc. so I need to find out what to do to get him back and adapt.

in Warrior

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

Pls stop being funny and delete 1 of your posts. You are telling us in 1 Warrior “nerf” way overexaggerated and Warrior nerf is too big in another. So make up your mind and stop trolling forum. Thx.