Advice, new player

Advice, new player

in Warrior

Posted by: clman.6238

clman.6238

hey im starting the warrior class and im a little shaky on how to build him and where i can obtain good armor and weapons, and some good places to train, any advice is appreciated

Advice, new player

in Warrior

Posted by: Jiaz.5362

Jiaz.5362

As far as armor and weapons, I sold every last thing on the auction house that I could and upgraded a few pieces every 5 levels are so. I didn’t go out and buy the top of everything unless it was fairly priced. If you follow your story it will bring you into your local starting zone. After that can run around doing hearts (quest) and working on your story. I would also suggest trying out all of the different weapons and finding out which ones fit your personal play style. I use axe main hand mace off hand and rifle secondary weapon. I found warrior was a little slow at first but I am glad I stayed with mine. I am currently level 55 and having a blast. If you have any questions can contact me in game character name is Biteyo Kneecaps

Advice, new player

in Warrior

Posted by: Balao.3016

Balao.3016

When I started on thursday, I was in love with the Greatsword, until I found a rifle and fell in love with that instead. Now at 20, I run with 2 rifles and havn’t had an issue yet. Sure, I can’t deal with a group of mobs that rush me, but dodging and using #5 allows me to evade most damage, unless there like 4+ mobs hitting me.

Once you find the weapon set you love, the class is just amazing. I love the class, glad I switched from Ranger. I initially switched because of the greatsword, but got a bonus reason because of the rifle. Might try an engineer because I love the rifle so much.

Advice, new player

in Warrior

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Mobility = survivability

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

Advice, new player

in Warrior

Posted by: clman.6238

clman.6238

ok thanks guys! and im wondering do you guys craft your own stuff alot? or nah

Advice, new player

in Warrior

Posted by: Sidt.1890

Sidt.1890

ok thanks guys! and im wondering do you guys craft your own stuff alot? or nah

i crafted my own weapons as i leveled with my warrior, but it’s so costly to level weapon smithing that i was broke with just that. it’s ALOT cheaper in the long run to just buy most of your weapons, however crafting will also give quite a bit of EXP if you want to level a bit faster.

also, i was fine with upgrading my equipment every 10 levels.