need to have their CD reduced by 50%
like seriously, why is bullcharge even 40 second CD

All utility physical skills

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

because we have headbutt on 20sec that does more CC and ALLOT more dmg and 30 adrenaline, behind a pricetag…

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

because we have headbutt on 20sec that does more CC and ALLOT more dmg and 30 adrenaline, behind a pricetag…

i’m not even kidding, burnwar has some what tiny bit of a play, because all rage skills have relatively low CD, so you can manage stuff
while physical skill being the worse version of rage skills, still have incredible long CD, that didn’t works pre HoT, won’t work Post HoT

in Warrior

nicknamenick.2437

i’m not even kidding, burnwar has some what tiny bit of a play, because all rage skills have relatively low CD, so you can manage stuff
while physical skill being the worse version of rage skills, still have incredible long CD, that didn’t works pre HoT, won’t work Post HoT

I totally agree with you here, but i really think the good stuff is behind the pricetag.. thats what holding Anet back to buff Core stuff (and yes even before HOT it was crap)

in Warrior

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

bullcharge has too much mobility , thats why the CD its soo long

in Warrior

nicknamenick.2437

Ancestral grace

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Umm maybe? But that doesn’t make it useful enough to justify in any build atm. I mean most of us just equip it when ooc for just a quick speed boost when roaming…that’s its only real legit usage. If it had like a second ability, after the rush and potential knockdown, that might make it viable once more…..
I mean why would anyone want to waste a utility slot on something that closes a gap and potentially knocks down the enemy for 2 seconds when most enemies have stun breaks and ports and invulnerabilities and countless other stuff….outside of regular actual dodging that they can negate it with. And even if it does land that’s 2 seconds to string all ur combo and damage down to burst the enemy before they recover and port away and heal it all….that’s hardly any time at all compared to what other professions get when they land their 40 second cd utility abiltiies.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

They all need to be reworked, they just dont bring enough to the table and have way too long of cooldowns

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

It is kinda funny how you can trait for 30% more damage on them and they’re still mostly bad.