Alternate armor?

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

So I want to craft another armor set to hybrid with Berserker accessories, but I have no need to craft another set of Berserker armor either.

What other stat combination would you recommend to hybrid with Zerk accessories?

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

For pve? wvw? breakfast?

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Knights.

PVT/Valkyrie also works if you get enough precision from traits/utilities/nourishment. I ran this for a little bit before I went ‘kitten it’ and went full berserker.
Banner of Discipline, maybe Signet of Fury if you can afford the utility, precision nourishment (e.g Slice of Candied Dragon Roll and Maintenance Oils), as well as the Heightened Focus trait, a good investment into the Precision tree, and any other ‘+x% crit chance when wielding whatever weapon’ traits I can’t remember which. Runes with precision (e.g Rune of Lyssa, Ruby Orbs) and Sigils (Sigil of Accuracy/Perception.) It’s one hell of a build remake but the defensive stats are worth it if that’s what you’re looking for, good luck!

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Kain Francois.4328

For PvE. Preferably a “general” PvE set usable in dungeons and open world alike.

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Posted by: Wuflric Glacius.2078

Wuflric Glacius.2078

Soldier’s with berzerkers accessories is a great balanced set up. Works great in most aspects. Unfortunately it can’t be crafted so next best crafted would be knights. A mix of the two is great too

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Posted by: Linosaurus.1905

Linosaurus.1905

You can get all soldiers except helmet with karma though.

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Kain Francois.4328

I was considering Rampager’s with Rune of the Rangerx5+1 ruby orb.

The advantage here is a higher critical % than a full zerker set at the cost of slightly less damage. In theory this should be able to free up builds without being forced to spec in Arms for precision, though I really don’t know.

Keep in mind I’m not changing my Zerker accessories either, so I don’t fear losing too much damage. So what do you think of Rampager’s armor as an alternative to Zerker armor? Or should I go Knight’s armor?

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I personally run zerker armor with rabid/cavalier trinkets to balance my toughness with condition and raw damage, so you have both sustained damage, burst damage and can last longer in a fight.

Alternate armor?

in Warrior

Kain Francois.4328

Do Warriors even need the absurdly high crit rate? Maybe speccing for toughness with Knights armor would be a good idea?