And you thought thieves had mobility?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

How do you chase a GS / S+Horn warrior again? Please enlighten me, I am utterly clueless on how anyone has mobility matching this ridiculous setup that creates something like 3k distance in less than 3 seconds without even using a single utility slot.

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

in Warrior

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

you dont. its the best mobility in game and has been since day 1, especially if paired with bullsrush aswell. but its a rather bad setup for warrior besides the obvious superman mobility. oh and did you know about warriors elite rampage? it has a 1200 bullsrush on a 6 second cooldown and lasts for 20 seconds – so that makes 3 × 1200 bullsrush in 20 seconds – kitten though if running rampage the warrior lacks on perma swiftness.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in Warrior

Posted by: Gutts.8791

Gutts.8791

You don’t chase them. It’s that simple. The warrior has to have some mechanic to stay alive, we don’t have stealth, pets, minions, clones, turrets or spirit weapons. In fact we have nothing but our battle hardened bodies to take us through the fight, to survive. Thieves have stealth, thieves guild, shortbow teleportation and shadowstep on multiple weapons. The class is completely broken and should be banned from the game, given the amount of thieves there are due to the fact that people cannot pvp so they a go a class that can remain hidden for over 50% of the fight.

in Warrior

Posted by: wildfang.9670

wildfang.9670

How do you chase a GS / S+Horn warrior again? Please enlighten me, I am utterly clueless on how anyone has mobility matching this ridiculous setup that creates something like 3k distance in less than 3 seconds without even using a single utility slot.

try to cripple chill or imbolie if that doesn’t work don’t waste your time a warrior who is built to run is much less of a threat then the one made to kill you.

in Warrior

Lyndis.2584

You don’t chase them. It’s that simple. The warrior has to have some mechanic to stay alive, we don’t have stealth, pets, minions, clones, turrets or spirit weapons. In fact we have nothing but our battle hardened bodies to take us through the fight, to survive. Thieves have stealth, thieves guild, shortbow teleportation and shadowstep on multiple weapons. The class is completely broken and should be banned from the game, given the amount of thieves there are due to the fact that people cannot pvp so they a go a class that can remain hidden for over 50% of the fight.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. You guys have your adrenaline as your special mechanic, do you even play this class?

in Warrior

Lyndis.2584

Lol so basically the answer is ‘our mobility is stupid broken so don’t bother chasing’.

Thanks, learned a lot today.

in Warrior

Steelo.4597

typical thief lol. omg cant /faceroll – nerf!

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Warrior

Gutts.8791

Yeah pretty much the same as how do I chase a perma stealth D/P thief? I don’t. They can remain perma stealth and attack me whenever they want or withdraw whenever they want. If I can see their that type of thief I don’t bother.

Why? Because their stealth mechanic is stupidly broken, and shouldn’t exist in the game.

We have adrenaline as our special mechanic? SO? What’s that gotta do with ANYTHING? Adrenaline isn’t a form of damage mitigation. You have STEALTH, you can HIDE whenever you’re in trouble. From ANYTHING. That’s just completely ridiculous. And it’s not even your “special” mechanic.

I do have a level 80 thief as well, I don’t bother with him, there’s just no challenge, I don’t die.

in Warrior

Lyndis.2584

typical thief lol. omg cant /faceroll – nerf!

No one has yet to state an actual answer to match the question.

When the kitten did I say to nerf your kittening class?

When the kitten did I say I was a thief? I was playing a kittening ranger when this occurred.

I just lost brain cells coming to this forum. Holy kitten.

in Warrior

Steelo.4597

dunno maybe “mobility is stupid broken” implied it?

in Warrior

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Some of the Warrior’s mobility moves need to be given the Ride The Lightning treatment I think (double cooldown if not used as an attack)

in Warrior

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Thieves also have paper armor, half the hp, and a variety of other weaknesses. If you ever lose to a thief delete your warrior.

Yeah pretty much the same as how do I chase a perma stealth D/P thief? I don’t. They can remain perma stealth and attack me whenever they want or withdraw whenever they want. If I can see their that type of thief I don’t bother.

Why? Because their stealth mechanic is stupidly broken, and shouldn’t exist in the game.

First if they are in stealth they are absolutely NO THREAT. They can’t cap anything stealthed, all they can do is run away like little kittenes.

Second they have got stealth because the game is absurdely broken on balance. Certain professions have the ability to have really high health while being able to spec for an equivalent amount of damage as other professions that have horrible health and have to use gimmicks to get the same damage. If the game had everyone with the same base health and then depending on gear/spec, it might be different. Claiming a profession that has lower health, lower mitigation, and only one useful escape mechanic is OP is just a sign of a very low skilled player.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

in Warrior

Steelo.4597

wow one of these days im going to transfer over to NA for spvp duels to see all these hero forum warriors in action who go “l2p” all the time.. “l2p” = 100% NA player.

in Warrior

Lyndis.2584

By the way, I myself believe stealth at the moment is a bad mechanic.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Anet-makes-mechanics-without-counterplay/first#post2144425

So PLEASE SHUT THE kitten UP ABOUT THIEVES, THAT WAS NOT THE POINT OF DISCUSSION. I was talking about how to deal with warriors creating something upwards of 2-3k distance in an instant on an extremely low cooldown. No one yet except for one person has actually even remotely come close to helping me or suggesting anything.

Jesus.

in Warrior

Steelo.4597

because you cant… warhorn removes movement impairing effects easily (which wvw warriors reduce by 98% passively anyways), zerker stance prevents their application for 8 seconds – they can get like 3500 distance in about 4 seconds blowing all movement skills (900 leap, 900 bull’s charge, 1200 rush, 450 whirlwind) and have very low cooldown on their leap / whirlwind, and not very high cooldown on GS rush aswell – you cant catch them if they build for it and dont want to be caught, simple as that. warrior is the fastest class in game. you can try to chain-stun them but good luck with that >.<

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Lol so basically the answer is ‘our mobility is stupid broken so don’t bother chasing’.

That’s what was said in the past about eles. Don’t bother chasing them. But look at all the nerfs that happened. It probably will get nerfed at some point due to people whining just like what happened with the elementalist, which is a joke of a class now that isn’t even worth playing anymore. I’m just going to enjoy the mobility while I can until the whining inevitably gets it nerfed like it always does since anet loves to cater to the whiners and destroy things that there isn’t anything wrong with in the first place.

I’m not saying it’s ok that warriors can do what everyone was whining about in the past that eles could do. I don’t think it’s the least bit fair. They nerf one class but leave another alone for doing the same thing, and being better at it. I’d rather have them buff the weaker classes than nerf warrior. slow classes are boring to play as.

(edited by Nikkinella.8254)

in Warrior

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

what about that Norn elite, Become the Snow Leopard? Their dash is pretty far too.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

I think I said this in a very similar thread, but it bears repeating.

Is thief still around? Does it still stealth and disappear from a fight forever whenever it starts to lose? The answer is yes to both of these questions, and the course of action you should take here is quite clear.

Shut up.

in Warrior

Steelo.4597

what about that Norn elite, Become the Snow Leopard? Their dash is pretty far too.

yeah those norn elites are terribly fast aswell with 1600 range. might be a way! 1600+600 on a 10 second cooldown – could be enough! someone do the math plz

in Warrior

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

Now if you have a Norn warrior with Rune of the Centaur who uses snow leopard transformation…GG lol

in Warrior

Nikkinella.8254

Now if you have a Norn warrior with Rune of the Centaur who uses snow leopard transformation…GG lol

Tempted to level a 2nd warrior now who’s a norn just for the purpose of trolling people.

in Warrior

Posted by: haxi.9038

haxi.9038

OMG THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MY THIEF CANT CHASE.
“I cannot chase it, therefore it is broken.” – Lyndis.2584

in Warrior

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

The first two posts gave you the answer. If you see GS/Sw/Wh don’t bother chasing. Pretty simple. But for some reason you took offense to that idea. You might want to consider decaf?

Insert the “Well that escalated quickly” meme here.

Heh, now that I think about it, seeing your reaction in this thread, no wonder you get mad at trolling GS warriors – your fuse is too short man! Try not to get mad so easy.

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

in Warrior

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

You ignore. Sword + Warhorn and GS has the worst DPS capability out of all Warrior builds to the point where you only count half a man when everyone’s actually good at this game.

That being said, watch out for Flurry or HB. Tank Whirlwind attack if you think you deserve to win. Its not hard to deal with heavy mobility Warrior builds.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

You can ask yourself a question – if you can catch a GS + S/WH warrior with a class/build X, how do you catch that X?

One – Piken Square

in Warrior

GSSBlunaspike.4153

That’s what was said in the past about eles. Don’t bother chasing them. But look at all the nerfs that happened. It probably will get nerfed at some point due to people whining just like what happened with the elementalist, which is a joke of a class now that isn’t even worth playing anymore. I’m just going to enjoy the mobility while I can until the whining inevitably gets it nerfed like it always does since anet loves to cater to the whiners and destroy things that there isn’t anything wrong with in the first place.

I’m not saying it’s ok that warriors can do what everyone was whining about in the past that eles could do. I don’t think it’s the least bit fair. They nerf one class but leave another alone for doing the same thing, and being better at it. I’d rather have them buff the weaker classes than nerf warrior. slow classes are boring to play as.

Actually if the leaked notes are real it’s getting a slight buff.

wow one of these days im going to transfer over to NA for spvp duels to see all these hero forum warriors in action who go “l2p” all the time.. “l2p” = 100% NA player.

Feel free, I will let you pick the map and everything. Just don’t QQ when you see I’m not running the traditional skull crack nonsense.

in Warrior

Posted by: Krikr.2094

Krikr.2094

Hmm. Myself and a few others on my server had a few problems with GS/wh ss roaming warriors a week or so ago on our server. I was going to post some of our solutions to catching them, but on my way to the bottom I had the mispleasure of reading the rest of op’s posts.

Don’t come here if you just want to try and make an kitten of yourself. That’s easy enough to do in game. If you decide that you do want actuall advice, feel free to come back with a better attitude than that.

in Warrior

Gutts.8791

I’m going to reply to Lyndis without trolling in this post. He wrote an entire thread dedicated to how bullkitten the stealth mechanic is, anyone else who thinks that stealth is a pathetic mechanic and that people who play thieves and perma-stealth can’t PvP, is a friend of mine.

Lyndis, unfortunately I doubt there is a way for a ranger to trap a Greatsword / sword + warhorn warrior. I don’t know for certain because I don’t have a ranger or engineer so I don’t know what they are capable of.

I personally use the very type of warrior you complain about, and I have never been chased and killed by a single enemy of any class since using the build. We also have a trait called “Mobile Strikes” meaning that any movement skill will break immobilise, and those weapons provide 3 movement skills. If it’s any condolence, the times where I have died to a small team chasing me, it’s normally down to a thief who steals to or a ranger who’s doing high damage with huge range. 1v1 though, I don’t think anyone in the game can move as fast as this warrior with this setup.

Here’s the deal, I love the hammer, I mean I absolutely LOVE the kitten hammer for the warrior. I used to use it and I was a much tougher fighter in duels and small skrmishes. The thing is, I identify myself as a “roamer”. On too many occasions, I found that my fight would be interrupted and I’d be killed by companions of the enemy seeing the fight and killing me. It then finally clicked into place that I have to dedicate myself primarily to roamingand mobility, so I had to switch to sword.

The con is, I’m not a huge fan of the sword, I prefer the axe as a 1 hander for eviscerate (warrior burst that hits hard) and I prefer the axe also as an off hander. The warhorn has almost 0 benefit to me, other than the fact that I use it to get perma swiftness. Even the fact that it breaks immobilise isn’t useful to me, it takes too long to case for that to be effective, which is why I rely on mobile strikes. So by dedicating myself to this weaponset, I MIGHT beat you in a fight, I might draw or I might escape, but know that if I had my hammer instead I’d probably knock you into the earth.

Yes it’s probably unfair that I can run away from you, but you can also stealth. It’s really annoying and it throws me off track. And you also have protection. It seems like every ranger I bump into is spamming those 2 things, it’s becoming increasingly difficult me to take out a ranger, especially ones that are good at evading.

I don’t want to let all rangers know my weakness :P, but If you want to annoy the crap out of me in a duel, choose the pet that knocks me down, it’s INFURIATING. I can’t remember which pet it was, but I remember it happening. I’m an honourable warrior, if I am losing to you in a duel, I will not run away, I will fight to the death and then add you to my party and tell you that you’re one of the best I’ve fought, and ask you for tips on how to improve myself. I will only escape if your friends come along and I’m guaranteed to die if I stay to fight.

So in summary, I don’t think there is a way for you to chase down that fleeing warrior, just accept the fact that he’s weakened himself by choosing mobility weapons, rather than playing the gneeric cheesy skullcrack build will be nerfed pretty soon, I’m sorry brother.

Finally, in reply to GSSBlunaspike.4153, your completely incompetant. You should stop playing this game. You play a thief because you can go invisible and do massive damage, with your backstab and then 2,2,2,2,2. Then you can stomp your enemy while stealthed, so no-one knows you’re actually doing it. If you fail however, you don’t even have to run away, you just hide, even if you’re in the most open battlefield, you just go stealth and no-one knows where you are. No-one in the game has that luxury except for thieves, it’s the easiest class to survive with in WvW and that’s why you and 90% of other thief players use the class. Oh, not to mention, you’re the only class in the game that has no cooldown on your weapon skills, LOL. So you can spam heartseeker about 6 times in a row, even though I can only evade twice, and you don’t need to aim it, it just auto-targets. The class was literally MADE for people that have absolutely 0 skill level. Like I mentioned in a previous post, the second class I ever got to level 80 was a thief because I was mostly having trouble with them, I fully understand how a thief works, and I don’t play mine because the game is boring when I do. I simply don’t die, and there’s no chance of me dying. Un-install this game please.

in Warrior

Posted by: raudence.7961

raudence.7961

The way to catch warrior.. if they don’t have break immobilize on movement skill, you just need to immobilize them when you think they’re about to move. But then we do have the needed condition cleanses because that’s a major weakness we did have in the beginning. And good warriors bring at least one stun break and hopefully that also gives stability. So it is pretty difficult to stop them.

But if you think of it this way, warriors don’t have any tricks up their sleeve. No access to stealth, no blinks. So all we have left for us is speed. A warrior with blink/stealth but no movement abilities, I think peoples would still complain.

(edited by raudence.7961)

in Warrior

Steelo.4597

but but warhorn is king of offhands! mad condi cleanse and

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Call_to_Arms

uber skill!

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

First if they are in stealth they are absolutely NO THREAT.

And if a warrior is running from you he is NO THREAT as well, you can see him and you can attack at range.

@ OP:
If the warrior builds for mobility why should you be able to catch him? Were you built for mobility too?
Some class in this game has to have the better escape tools. Warrior has the best running tools but you see him all the time, thiefs have stealth, and you cannot see him doing ports (only the place he starts and the place it arrives, nothing between). Mesmers have stealth/clones/portal to escape if they want.There are diferences in each class for escaping. Some are less viable than others.
One thing that warriors dont have is Z axis movements. Other classes can use the field to escape.
Again why to you think that you must catch a warrior who is running from you and is perfectly build for that? If you would catch him what would be the propose of his build?
Some classes need the movement tools to gap closer/escape. Other classes can do it from range with much more survival tools. You need to think outside the box.

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I did a race against a thief, full mobility warrior against full mobility thief. The thief won, but was a close call. So thief is still king mobility.

And yea why complain about it now when it has been in the game for 370+ days.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Warrior

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Norn elite, go catch that warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

A mobility build is meant for running.
They usually lack damage and control.

So if you are spec’d towards damage, unless if they are foolish enough to stay around they will get away. This pretty much goes for any class, though its much more visually so for warrior.

However, if you are geared for control, you have a bit better of an edge staying on top of them. Constant applications of cripple, immobilize and especially knockdowns (probably the most effective) is quite imperative.
You will want to apply these things before they feel threatened and begin to bail. Once they begin their retreat, it’s hard to cut them down, mostly because alot of players are still expecting a confrontation, not a chase. So it’s no surprise few are prepared for it.
If you manage to do so, just harass. They lack the damage to be a considerable threat and you have control on your side.
This is something I often use for retreating players. Prediction is typically your greatest asset.

Duty is heavier than death.

in Warrior

Posted by: Turtle.4130

Turtle.4130

I thought it has been established for a while that warriors are the most mobile class when using S/WH + GS.
I don’t know what rock you’re living under if you’re just figuring this out now.
Also a S/WH + GS warrior won’t be able to pop you easily like other types of warriors can.

TLDR:

A mobility build is meant for running.
They usually lack damage and control.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

As a berserker longbow/greatsword ranger the only way how I was able to kill them was with the following tricks:
Once the warrior is low he starts running. The moment he uses rush use point blank shot (1200 range knockback when traited). That will disrupt him for a bit and you can continue to damage him. At a certain point he is further away than 1500 range and there is nothing you can do to stop him except —> use the norn snow leopard elite and charge to him in stealth + knock him down. Then immediately go back to longbow and shoot the hell out of him, hope the wolf knocks him down, fear him maybe (wolf F2) and once he uses rush again use the longbow knockback. If you manage to do this he might be dead if he is not uber tanky with insane regeneration.

That is the only way how I was able to kill GS and sw/h warriors. With 1200 range you probaly just won’t kill them. 1500 helps alot.

You could try to use the leopard charge twice but probably thats a bad idea because he will regenerate in the mean time. So it’s better to immediately leave the leopard form once you chased him and knocked him down

in Warrior

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Norn elite, go catch that warrior

Unless that warrior happens to be a Norn…

Oh wait! I play a Norn warrior…

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in Warrior

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Finally, in reply to GSSBlunaspike.4153, your completely incompetant. You should stop playing this game. You play a thief because you can go invisible and do massive damage, with your backstab and then 2,2,2,2,2. Then you can stomp your enemy while stealthed, so no-one knows you’re actually doing it. If you fail however, you don’t even have to run away, you just hide, even if you’re in the most open battlefield, you just go stealth and no-one knows where you are. No-one in the game has that luxury except for thieves, it’s the easiest class to survive with in WvW and that’s why you and 90% of other thief players use the class. Oh, not to mention, you’re the only class in the game that has no cooldown on your weapon skills, LOL. So you can spam heartseeker about 6 times in a row, even though I can only evade twice, and you don’t need to aim it, it just auto-targets. The class was literally MADE for people that have absolutely 0 skill level. Like I mentioned in a previous post, the second class I ever got to level 80 was a thief because I was mostly having trouble with them, I fully understand how a thief works, and I don’t play mine because the game is boring when I do. I simply don’t die, and there’s no chance of me dying. Un-install this game please.

First it’s you’re. Normally I wouldn’t point out mistakes like that, but this one is particularly annoying to me.

Second, what the hell are you talking about. My “mains” are warrior, and guardian. I occasionally play ranger. Notice the trend? I play bunker classes, and I prefer condi bunker specs. None of those are a thief, if you had taken even a slight moment to consider what I wrote above you would have arrived at the same conclusion. If you lose to a thief, you are doing it wrong. It’s that simple, and I really don’t care if that offends you. Perhaps learn to play better? If a thief goes into stealth what danger are they?

And if a warrior is running from you he is NO THREAT as well, you can see him and you can attack at range.

I agree with you completely. If the warrior is running away, then you’ve done your job. You have successfully defended the objective. Who cares if you don’t get the kill for it. It’s like any profession that uses escape mechanics. Never complain about them, because if that class is using it’s escape mechanics it’s because you have won.

in Warrior

Sil.4560

Unless, of course, they’re removing themselves for long enough to regenerate HP while you slowly suffer condition damage while awaiting their return. I’ve used this tactic to wear down 2-3 players at a time.

in Warrior

Posted by: Turtle.4130

Turtle.4130

Unless, of course, they’re removing themselves for long enough to regenerate HP while you slowly suffer condition damage while awaiting their return. I’ve used this tactic to wear down 2-3 players at a time.

There are so many classes that can put conditions on you way faster and more deadlier than a warrior, and here’s the plot twist…
YOU’LL be the one running away instead.

Also if the Warr is regenerating his HP, you have just as much of an opportunity as he does to heal as well.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

which game do you play? no warrior can chase down my thief nor run away from it, and i don’t even need to use stealth

And what is your point? no one use that for fights

its like thieves stealth and run away if they don’t want to fight, except they can do that without a specific weapon sets and utility skills

talking about brokenness

and i see you main P/P thief, yea, you are saying that you can’t chase down a run-away build with your no-mobility build, talking about want to do everything with one single build.

its like saying, Why i can’t run with my axe/shield rifle warrior! why mommy!

ok kid

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

(edited by Lighter.5631)

in Warrior

Sil.4560

There are so many classes that can put conditions on you way faster and more deadlier than a warrior, and here’s the plot twist…
YOU’LL be the one running away instead.

Also if the Warr is regenerating his HP, you have just as much of an opportunity as he does to heal as well.

Only thing I’ve found to be a threat to the build is a necro, and they can’t actually secure a kill so I can in effect harass them forever or until their life force is depleted so far down they can’t hide with it anymore. It’ll be even more humorous when Anet shaves down necro’s condi spam later as they said they were going to do.

You’d think they have a chance to heal…but then it doesn’t seem to work out that way. Every second I’m moving is HP I’m regaining. For most others that’s just a little time off their cooldown.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Some of the Warrior’s mobility moves need to be given the Ride The Lightning treatment I think (double cooldown if not used as an attack)

How about no? I’d be perfectly fine with savage leap getting a slightly longer CD, but RTL got hit TOO hard. I’ll admit that. You know why these posts make me laugh? because its people complaining about warriors running away, NOT that the warriors always manage to catch them. Boo Hoo, you didnt get your loot bag. Until they change stealth I dont want to hear it.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

No one has yet to state an actual answer to match the question.

Thieves with a Shortbow, slotting Shadowstep/RoI/Withdraw have roughly the same mobility if not more, on top of also having stealth and evasiveness – and such mobility is unaffected by Cripple/Chill, unlike Warriors.
Yet are less of a threat than they are on a less-mobile build, just like Warriors are more deadly with Eviscerate or Skull crack (and therefore much less mobility) than with Sword.
Eles have slightly less mobility, to balance the fact they have Protection and strong healing.

Warrior’s mobility is only made OP in WvW by the -40% condition food stacked with -33% trait and -20% melandru/hoelbrak.

in Warrior

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

All I see here is:

Thief1 – I can’t catch you because I rolled a backstab build!
Warrior – Well I’ve got to have a way to stay away from your insta-kill…
Thief1 – Kittenkittkikittkittenkitkittenkikittkitten!
Warrior – What? You’re not making any sense…
Thief2 – See? Typical warkittenkittenkitkittenkikitkitkitten!!
Thief1 – I know! Kitten! Kittenkikitkitten! Kittenkit? KITTEN!!
Warrior – Well if you guys would play something other than the one-shot troll class…
Thief1 – NO!! KITTEN!!
Thief2 – You’rekittenkitkittenkittkitten!!!

Pretty much no reason to respond to “I R MAD THIEF!” posts.

in Warrior

Sil.4560

That’s pretty much the majority of thief players in a nutshell. Honestly if I could choose one class to just obliterate in its entirety from this game – along with the obnoxious, entitled players who main it – I would choose thief in an instant.

in Warrior

Nikkinella.8254

That’s pretty much the majority of thief players in a nutshell. Honestly if I could choose one class to just obliterate in its entirety from this game – along with the obnoxious, entitled players who main it – I would choose thief in an instant.

Aww but then who’s bodies would I dance on? It is pretty satisfyling to see a body pop out of stealth in downstate burninating in my combustive shot.

in Warrior

Sil.4560

lol, that it is…that it is.

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

A GS/Sw-WH warrior is a trolling build and nothing else, all it can really do is run away. When I see one run, I take that as a win. Sure he will probably come back and annoy the kitten out of me but that is all it is, an annoyance, just like a perma stealth thief.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: gwfanboy.2496

gwfanboy.2496

Those weapons are not valid in competitive spvp builds.

Mesmers can have similar mobility with two teleports, wall speed, 2 stealths.

Thieves are known for broken mobility.

Eles can use the teleport, RTL and fiery sword for crazy mobility.

Engys can use 2 leaps, infinite swiftness

Ranger has a 1100 range leap, swiftness,etc.

Nobody cares about WvW weapon usage/builds because balance is even more broken there. They balance the pvp around spvp.

Are you done asking questions with obvious answers asked a year ago?

Necromancer, Devonas Rest Are My Harlots [PIMP]

(edited by gwfanboy.2496)