Anet hate Warriors?

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

Wow Anet… really? Full Zerker Warrior hammer, and I am dropped from 93 crit damage to 65 ish.

Yet my survival is still at the scale of a zerker. Soooo… do you just not want us to do what we are meant to do? Tank n Spank in PvE, and Disrupt and Spike in PvP/WvW? Seems every time Warriors work around your “Balancing” you smack us with a nerf bat.

If you wanted to buff the Warriors only to just nerf us back to what we were back in the early days then why did you buff us in the first place. I have spent a lot of time on this class and spent a lot of gold (at times money for stones). I have made build after build and you just keep nerfing them all. NO I DON"T PLAY HAMBOW SO MOVE ON.

Hammer is my weapon, it will always be. If Anet wants it to stop you have to remove it from the game when/if that happens I will continue to use it.

Today I saw a nerf to my damage so great that i lost 50% of my total damage output. 8k crits down to 4k crits at best. This isn’t a balance or even a nerf, this is just outright not usable with zerker anymore. I am not even full zerker all the time and I still drop like a stone because I cannot out damage my enemy.

This will probably be trolled/deleted but the real early day Warriors will understand this really stupid path Anet has been taking with us. If you didn’t want us being the sluggers in the game then don’t make a class that way in the first place.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Pawstruck.9708

Pawstruck.9708

Full Berserker Warriors are dominating (and ruining) PVE at the moment. I’m sorry it feels bad to be nerfed (us Thieves were nerfed too), but it’s good for the health of the game.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Curby.4897

I understand that. But obviously Anet didn’t do any research into this because that type of nerf is just…. its not a nerf, as I said its un playable in certain moments.

They gave us the damage of a soldier/cav mix with the durability of a zerker.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Full Berserker Warriors are dominating (and ruining) PVE at the moment. I’m sorry it feels bad to be nerfed (us Thieves were nerfed too), but it’s good for the health of the game.

Yeah and we wish the changes stayed in PvE. Now condition tanky builds are even more powerful in WvW. It’s lame.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Celes.8953

Celes.8953

Yeah they basically told everyone, drop DPS build and go condi…
But seriously, between ferocity, healing signet, pin down and arcing arrow nerfed I feel like we got really punished for no reasons. Especially LB, they nerfed the burst previously and now 2 of the skills, what else? Why not throw our LB like they want us to…

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Pawstruck.9708

Pawstruck.9708

Look guys, the bottom line is that Precision and Power scaled exponentially better than any other stat in the game in PVE. These changes needed to go through. Warriors are also quite strong in PVP (and have been since launch), so I’m not sure I believe any of the sky-is-falling-we’re-unplayable type comments.

If your question/accusation is “A-net just wants us to use tanky/condi/whatever!” Well… yes, that’s absolutely true. The point of nerfing straight damage builds was to take a step towards other stats becoming more valuable. (Look at how much healing allies was buffed in this patch.) By making the LOLSTACKMIGHTANDKILL builds weaker, they indirectly make tanky, control-y, and heal-y builds more powerful.

Sorry you’re suffering from the changes. I am too. But I can recognize things for what they are.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Belorn.2659

Belorn.2659

When the profession is not used in PvP, and devs says a year later that it looks “rather balanced”, then and only then can one say that warrior has replaced elementalist as the hated profession.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Heiltdo.2891

Heiltdo.2891

Why are you calling this a “warrior nerf?”

Everyone lost a good chunk of crit damage, so we are all in the same boat. You guys actually got an overall DPS boost with the new grandmaster.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Why are you calling this a “warrior nerf?”

Everyone lost a good chunk of crit damage, so we are all in the same boat. You guys actually got an overall DPS boost with the new grandmaster.

Euhm…all the new grandmaster traits for warrior are complete kitten. I have almost 3000 skillpoints on my warrior and don’t even bother unlocking a single one of them.

But ye people are indeed exaggerating, full zerker is losing 10% damage and the min-max build lost 20% damage. And before a warrior comes here complaining it was more, these are numbers tested before and after against mobs on average.

Anyway, adding some sigils can completely neglect the damage loss. I just roamed around in WvW and didn’t feel THAT much of a difference. Haven’t found skilled oppenents yet to push me to the limits. But I think I can live with the changes.

ps.: not going to lie tho, I am going to experimentate with some condi builds.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Really who cares about pve? I mean, this long after the game if you’re still running the same dungeons over and over more power to you but should the other game modes be affected so much because people like to run zerker warriors in cof?

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Come on, everybody knows the devs looooove the warrior. It’s the only class that can basically do everything.

On the other hand, they still don’t care for the guardian because it is “balanced”.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Heiltdo.2891

Heiltdo.2891

Come on, everybody knows the devs looooove the warrior. It’s the only class that can basically do everything.

On the other hand, they still don’t care for the guardian because it is “balanced”.

But they are.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Ye, guardian is enourmously balanced. They simply don’t need changes.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

According to posters on the dungeon forum, the dungeons are a lot easier now with the ferocity “nerf” and we’re actually doing MORE dmg now in the downscaled dungeons like AC CoF etc

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: xsquared.1926

xsquared.1926

Lol what.

In an optimized group setup you don’t want more than one warrior since their damage is kitten compared to elementalists or thieves.

There are two reasons why warriors are viable in PvE.

1. They have banners which support the group and makes sure the group has max DPS.
2. They’re easier to keep alive than other classes thanks to their huge HP pool and passive regen.

If warriors didn’t have banners and EA, i wouldn’t even think of bringing one in my group and replacing them with an elementalist instead. Because other than banners, they don’t bring that much to the party.

Master Ruseman. Lv80 Mesmer 10/20/0/25/15
Boon Dispenser. Lv80 Guardian 15/25/0/20/10 Boom Dispenser – Lv80 Engineer 30/30/0/10/0
Chuck Thunderstruck – Lv 80 Ele 30/10/10/10/10

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

So, you say they are viable. Good thing, no need to complain.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

I don’t even care about you say the title is hilarious. ANet hates Warrior!? LOL
Warriors are in god mode for a long time, and they did not lost that status with this changes and you think ANet hates Warrior!? kitten logic AHAH

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Prince.7198

Prince.7198

lol, what does the crit damage nerf have to do with warriors? Its for all classes. Warrior is thus as OP as it was before patch!

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

The best part is that Warrior is one of the classes that came out relatively unscathed from this. Dual Wield Agility is soooooooooo good that it’s borderline OP.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

Hahahaha Hilarious! tks for the laugh.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Really who cares about pve? I mean, this long after the game if you’re still running the same dungeons over and over more power to you but should the other game modes be affected so much because people like to run zerker warriors in cof?

Yet you still care about PvP which is the same after 1 day.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Anet doesn’t hate warriors, the community does. They flooded the forums full of QQ for months. Anet listened and nerfed the kitten out of our best builds

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: CoaxialMazer.9140

CoaxialMazer.9140

Warriors were non existent in competitive pvp a year ago, in fact the devs them selves said warriors were kitten. A year ago, condition warrior was absolutely non existent in both pve and pvp since it was extremely inefficient. Anet has its things with warriors, but over all they flip builds in very drastic ways without realizing how much hurting one build by 10-20% also boosts other builds by 10-20% which creates 20-40% gap changes (not exact, but you get the idea). Wish they would implement more changes on a finer tuning bases, and not massive ones like this ferocity kitten stuff.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

They keep talking about wanting more build diversity, but with this crit power nerf:

- It just pushes players more towards bunker and condi builds which were already very popular in WvW and especially sPvP.
- It won’t change a thing in PvE for what most players do every day. It might affect things a bit in very high FotM but the main problem wasn’t because zerk was so powerful, but because most PvE content either has no need of survivability (AC/CoF) or encourages an all or nothing attitude where damage comes in huge spikes so there was no point in having more defence cos you’ll die anyways.

In summary, the change brought no benefits whatsoever into the game.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Zanshin.5379

Just fought a warrior in PvP. We were 3 against 1 and he still only lost like 50% of his life.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Xae Isareth.1364

^ then it’s very likely he’s just a lot better skill-wise than you three or you’re using very inefficient builds.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Zanshin.5379

^ then it’s very likely he’s just a lot better skill-wise than you three or you’re using very inefficient builds.

Or like a lot of people say the warrior is OP.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Xae Isareth.1364

Or like a lot of people say the warrior is OP.

If you lost to anyone 3 on one, then there’s something more than them being OP.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: CoaxialMazer.9140

CoaxialMazer.9140

PvE no question Warriors and Zerker warriors specifically was OP. Go to PvP and WvW, we just lost our main roaming build. There were plenty of other builds that got hit, hambow, Zerker, Cavalier, Valkyrie, even celestial. But Bunker type builds for all other classes, were barely untouched, even though they out number most other builds 2:1.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Celes.8953

Celes.8953

From what I see they ruined not only Warrior builds but a lot of others classes too like mesmer. Honestly I don t give a kitten about ferocity, its affecting all classes and I actually do more DPS now by tweaking my build. What I give a kitten is HS nerf, pin down nerf and arcing arrows nerf, why so many nerfs??

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

Warriors are also quite strong in PVP (and have been since launch), so I’m not sure I believe any of the sky-is-falling-we’re-unplayable type comments.

That’s absolutely not true. Until the introduction of Cleansing Ire warriors had a bulls eye painted on their back with a note saying “Easy kill”. It was incredibly easy to kill them with conditions, especially blinds, because they were not able to cleanse them. The whole situation felt almost identical to GW1 where warriors were considered inferior for any hard mode content, especially stuff as DoA etc.

The situation greatly changed after Cleansing Ire and a couple of following patches making warriors a really good choice for both PvE and sPvP. Longbow became standard but not because of its damage, rather because of condition removal, the only thing that warriors really lacked before that. Then came everything that nobody actually asked. Healing signet buffs etc. suddenly became the reason why every time a warrior enters hot-join or ranked he has to be marked as “playing the easy class”, “meta noob” etc.

I’ve said it multiple times before I’ll repeat it again – PvP and PvE need to get separate skill sets. It is impossible to balance all the “OP” classes with one skill set which is supposed to unite so many different game modes. GW1 had separate PvP/PvE skill sets. What was so bad about it that GW2 simply refuses to use them again?

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

By nerfing berserker builds, Anet is expressing their hate for warriors. Yes.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

The best part is that Warrior is one of the classes that came out relatively unscathed from this. Dual Wield Agility is soooooooooo good that it’s borderline OP.

It’s not even remotely close to fun though. I don’t like being forced to camp axe AA chain.

:/

Think I’m going to just stick to solos so that I can use GS.

Anet hate Warriors?

in Warrior

Curby.4897

Lol, GG anet… I just crit fooor.. (Full zerker, Impact sigil, Force sigil, 10 might stacks, Fury, 80% crit chance) with my hammer, a MAXIMUM of 3.5k on BACK BREAKER. Nice work Anet, you pretty much made Warriors have to use the stupid axe and even then, since yer humping the condi meta, I can’t get near them cus I get condi bombed into the ground (Even when using Cavalier + Melandru). Take the interns off of the balance mechanics, cus they suck at it.