Any War Able to do Infinite Spin Since Patch?

in Warrior

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

I’ve been trying to do this a for awhile today but haven’t been able to. I know this was a bug of sorts but it gave a bit more charm to the game in my eyes. One of the reason I made Twilight was for this, so that I could see the universe within from a larger perspective through different angles. It is such a beautifully made weapon and this was one thing that allowed me to appreciate it all the more. I’m probably just going overboard with it but it would be nice to see whether this could be confirmed by others warriors.

in Warrior

PlagueParade.7942

Nvm. Just did i but, yeesh, it seem a lot harder than b4 patch. :^>

in Warrior

Posted by: xXJonoDXx.3061

xXJonoDXx.3061

Lol i am able to do it with axes better xD

in Warrior

PlagueParade.7942

I don’t know, it still seems a lot harder to do it now than before. How are you doing the infinite spin with the axes?

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

The same thing works with sword, shield, axe, and twice on greatsword.

in Warrior

PlagueParade.7942

I would like to know, if you’ll humor me, how many people are able to do the infinite spin just as easily as before the Halloween patch. Don’t just do it once; try a few times in a row, like 10 or so with the GS (which is the one I’ve always used myself) and also maybe the other ones that you can make infinite. So maybe 10 of each, and see if you find it harder to do now than before. For some reason I have only managed that one time i posted earlier and not since. It used to take only a couple tries to get it going before.

in Warrior

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

once i found 4 charr and norn spinning with celestial in a jp at a critical point… that was troll :P

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

It IS a lot harder :/ I like it a lot aswel

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Warrior

Posted by: Leonschiggen.1860

Leonschiggen.1860

went from being able to do it 95% of the time to maybe 2%

Deathknight NA
twitch.tv/deznaito

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

The timing on it changed, BUT I was able to confirm infinite spins still work

• Greatsword 3
  • Axe 5
  • WvW Golem 2
  • WvW Omega Golem 2

Axe 5 is still best, as you can run around spinning in town all day XD
It just takes some practice and persistence. And since it’s purely a visual, I REALLY hope they NEVER FIX THIS BUG

in Warrior

PlagueParade.7942

The timing on it changed, BUT I was able to confirm infinite spins still work

• Greatsword 3
  • Axe 5
  • WvW Golem 2
  • WvW Omega Golem 2

It just takes some practice and persistence. And since it’s purely a visual, I REALLY hope they NEVER FIX THIS BUG

But that’s the thing. It does seem like they are trying to phase it out. As of right now it is a lot harder to do than before the patch. This spin is a great little quirk in the game. It helps give the game and our class a bit more personality and they are slowly phasing it out it seems. It may be a bug but little imperfections like this are what help make the game that much more unique and entertaining. As far as I can tell this little bug doesn’t do anything to jeopardize the game in any way. It is just a harmless little quirk that I and many other warriors enjoy doing. Any others having this problem should say something about it. I like my “infinite” spin. I like to see the vast universe within my twilight that the devs created. It’s a beautiful weapon that this spin allows me to more fully appreciate it.

So Anet, please put this back the way it was. Let us enjoy these little quirks that make your game that much more unique and special.

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

How in hell? I can’t seem to be able to do it

little big wizard – Eu

in Warrior

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

not on my warrior, Guardian here but i haven’t gotten the trick to work in ages. :// it was a fun little thing to do (GS3, torch 5, even mace 3 amongst others).

is it done the same way? success rate is down to 0% for me now lol.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Warrior

PlagueParade.7942

Well, even though a lot of ppl have seen this thread not any wants to raise their voice against the loss our infinite spin trick. It’s pretty sad that not many seem to care that much about it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Fingolfin.7451

Fingolfin.7451

Can someone tell me how this trick is done??

in Warrior

PlagueParade.7942

I only know how to do the gs version which is(was) press 3 then 3 + wep swap (same time). But as I’ve said this isn’t working as it once did. I have managed to do it only ONCE since patch. The axe version idk or sword version.