Arcing slice fire field

Arcing slice fire field

in Warrior

Posted by: BandAid.9720

BandAid.9720

How about arcing slice instead of going up change it to go down till hit the ground generating a fire field and cleanse conditions if traited.

Arcing slice fire field

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

If it still does 6k+ damage. Sure, why not.
No, leave it as is – The Greatsword needs a high spike damage skill again after those millions of hundred blade nerfs.

Edit: Change 100b to a skill that cleanses 2 conditions if it hits. 300 range. 10s cooldown.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

Arcing slice fire field

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

so you are basically asking for a nerf?!

the upcoming AS is strong to the point that i think the next patch (after this one) will nerf GS even more.

Arcing slice fire field

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

Psssh. Juba – let noone know!

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

Arcing slice fire field

in Warrior

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

i can already see the next patch:

GS: we felt the new burst did too much damage so we reduced arcing slice by 30%.
since we reduced skill 2 and 3 damage because of the new arcing slice we will also reduce those 2 by a further 5% because reasons.

Engineer: now engineers rifle jumpshot is an execute because engineers are chinese and liek to copy other classes. the skill is now called ar-chi slice.

Arcing slice fire field

in Warrior

Posted by: St Nap Yppah.1752

St Nap Yppah.1752

No to the fire field.

I would like to point out that the base damage on Arcing slice after the update will the lower than it was before the update. With its cleave and double damage to targets below 50% health the skill will be usable now but I don’t think it is going to be as good as people expect. It will need to crit to be good. People will complain when they get crit by it and warriors will complain about it being 150 range.