Arcing slice plz

Arcing slice plz

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Just when every veteran warrior was looking for this old useless skill to be useful instead we get the old useless skill in an aoe that does a marginal amount of extra damage to people below 50%.

Look at the pictures below and see what we were shown(top) and what we got(bottom)

This is comedy at its best. The HB nerf and whirl nerf came and everyone was thinking, ‘’ oh its so that the new arcing slice will actually deal damage.’’ But instead we get this thing that hits like a wet noodle and looks kitten y. The signet of rage nerf is just wierd. That signet is used more for the active and way way less for the passive. But those don’t matter.

But nerfs to HB/whirl/sig of rage are done and the thing that was supposed to be the place holder for is arcing slice. Give us the arcing slice you showed us and not this "thing’

Attachments:

Arcing slice plz

in Warrior

Posted by: Sabbatum.7263

Sabbatum.7263

This is mostly warriors QQing about, an extra-nerf that made the Arcing Slice be the same it was before. My last hope is that ANet give us what they showed on livestream.

Your weakness makes me laugh!

Arcing slice plz

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

The one thing I will agree on is the damage at 50% is nearly the same as a old arcing slice, it just became more usable and likely to hit with the cleave. The damage needs to be tweaked abit…..right now my 1-2 adrenline bar eviscerate does more damage than my three bar Arcing Slice on foes below 50%. In a sense the skill doesn’t feel like a executioner ability, in sense the skill should be use on foes below 30% if you really want to finish them.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Arcing slice plz

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

The one thing I will agree on is the damage at 50% is nearly the same as a old arcing slice, it just became more usable and likely to hit with the cleave. The damage needs to be tweaked abit…..right now my 1-2 adrenline bar eviscerate does more damage than my three bar Arcing Slice on foes below 50%. In a sense the skill doesn’t feel like a executioner ability, in sense the skill should be use on foes below 30% if you really want to finish them.

Exactly.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Arcing slice plz

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

noodle slice does same dmg at lvl 1 or lvl 3. It only gives more fury at higher level of adren.