Are you for real?

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

Guys, most of us or probably all of us know about the upcoming changes, increasing our heal’s and reducing our cooldowns is not going to be enough. We have been since HOT a great piece of kitten and we deserve something better, i personally feel more pain then you 100% for sure… why? because i ONLY play warrior and because i love this game… we definetly need dmg reduction, not endure pain, not blocks, no no no… DMG REDUCTION IN kittenING GENERAL. why can’t anet understand that warriors only viable and i personally think some time op weapon for the amount of dmg it deals and the movility it grants is the GS but thats it, (shield/axe and shield/mace are also good). Longbow is not kitten but is no were near like it use to, i dont even want to talk about hammer, torch is a joke even with trait, sword dmg sucks in both melee and condi (sucks a bit more in condi duo pathetic 1 miserable bleeding), off hand weapons such as mace and axe are irrelevant, rifle dmg is insane but still no sustain (i know next patch there will be some changes on rifle), etc…

i perosonally hate to run meta builds, i’ve always since day 1 have run my own build my own way and like i said before, i only play warrior.

Attachments:

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Longbow needs a little rework, range mostly. Sword is fine… rifle needs a rework and they will give that. Lets wait for the patch and discuss after that. Maybe all these will be better

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

The upcoming patch … is really really little imo. It’s like they’re still mocking us.
It’s really kittenign little.

Are we getting forced to play ADC or what? Is it gonna be warrior = rifle? …

“Some damage increases and some aftercasts removed so you can activate skills quicker.” …. yeah we need more info’s ….
“Warriors are getting a more defensive buff via more healing and cooldown reductions.
*”To the Limit had its healing increased by 40%. Other heals similarity had their heal increased by a certain margin. Signet had its HP increased by 20 HP per second. Adrenal Health also has about a 15% increase."* so the solution is simple… just give more healing? … so if it was solution, why didn’t you do it … before?

-We’re still gonna need Defense&Discipline. We’re still gonna get tons of blinds & chills. The skills still gonna be glitchy … Still gonna get easily kited. Still gonna have outdated animations. Still not gonna play this game.

(edited by Asato.5479)

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: YaYa.5879

YaYa.5879

You want them to reduce the dps of the warrior? i don’t understand????
i hope i didn’t understand cuz reducing the dps of the warrior would be stupid

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Warrior’s dps is literally the least reliable, people still haven’t caught on that 100b dps NEEDS to be setup. You need to setup before you can even attempt to use it and hope you don’t cc’ed out the wazoo. Warrior = melee class with the least survivability. It was ok in the past since there were a lot fewer aoes, now its aoe hell, warrior will be bottom of trash tier.

Seriously A-Net does not even attempt to speak at all about warrior’s current predicament because they simply do not care. They don’t even bother looking in the warrior forums and too busy catering every other forums to make sure their needs gets met.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I’m pretty sure the OP means the warrior needs more tools to reduce incoming damage (like Protection), not that warrior dps needs to be reduced….

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Are you for real?

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

Longbow needs a little rework, range mostly. Sword is fine… rifle needs a rework and they will give that. Lets wait for the patch and discuss after that. Maybe all these will be better

listen it seems you don’t understand how anet works… you said " maybe all this will be better" IT WONT. they need to know from pro warriors that actually know what to change, what to improve, scrappers are immortal against warriors, its an easy kill.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

The upcoming patch … is really really little imo. It’s like they’re still mocking us.
It’s really kittenign little.

Are we getting forced to play ADC or what? Is it gonna be warrior = rifle? …

“Some damage increases and some aftercasts removed so you can activate skills quicker.” …. yeah we need more info’s ….
“Warriors are getting a more defensive buff via more healing and cooldown reductions.
*”To the Limit had its healing increased by 40%. Other heals similarity had their heal increased by a certain margin. Signet had its HP increased by 20 HP per second. Adrenal Health also has about a 15% increase."* so the solution is simple… just give more healing? … so if it was solution, why didn’t you do it … before?

-We’re still gonna need Defense&Discipline. We’re still gonna get tons of blinds & chills. The skills still gonna be glitchy … Still gonna get easily kited. Still gonna have outdated animations. Still not gonna play this game.

I totally agree with you.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

You want them to reduce the dps of the warrior? i don’t understand????
i hope i didn’t understand cuz reducing the dps of the warrior would be stupid

Don’t hope, you already misunderstood. Warriors have great dmg on GS and rifle thats all i said, and it is true.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

I’m pretty sure the OP means the warrior needs more tools to reduce incoming damage (like Protection), not that warrior dps needs to be reduced….

Exacly.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Warriors need access to protection and the ability to maintain it for 40%+ of time. The fact that we are melee is itself a big disadvantage with buggy gap closers.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Why is sword fine? I think the base attack and burst move need buffs. Final thrust and the leap are good as is. Sword 4 and 5…..I don’t know I don’t use for anything serious.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I really like the sense of drama in the OP’s OP.

And holy kitten, 5k hours on 1 profession…

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mithrilos.8036

Mithrilos.8036

I understant what the OP mean, i’m in the same boat as him, i only play warrior since these 3 years. And i feel too like the class is left behind. But i’m no more hopping for miracle.

in overhaul, i feel like the warrior is slow, the animation and…i don’t know how to put it but look at the rev, the scrapper, they are all hyper dynamic class, the fight is fast and smooth when you do combos with them,

but the Warrior, the “weaponmaster” so outdated…can’t catch up with magic things and all theses tricksters…ah !

Mithrilos Wildwill[SNIP] – You know that Charr sniper from Vizunah…

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

Getting laugh at in PvP matches before it even begins just make me feel…

A. Sad
B. Pathetic
C. Angry
D. Frustrated
E. Annoyed
F. All of the above.

Anet, please, be my guest, pick 1.

Edit:
People went down on their knees and beg me to switch class in PvP match before it even begins just make me feel…

A. Sad
B. Pathetic
C. Angry
D. Frustrated
E. Annoyed
F. All of the above.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Getting laugh at in PvP matches before it even begins just make me feel…

A. Sad
B. Pathetic
C. Angry
D. Frustrated
E. Annoyed
F. All of the above.

Edit:
People went down on their knees and beg me to switch class in PvP match before it even begins just make me feel…

A. Sad
B. Pathetic
C. Angry
D. Frustrated
E. Annoyed
F. All of the above.

XD

Attachments:

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

thief is atm still more usefull than warrior is
:<

Grimkram [sS]

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

thief is atm still more usefull than warrior is
:<

Meh. Has to be an A-class thief.

Anyway he switched. We won.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Krittz.6013

Krittz.6013

Warrior’s dps is literally the least reliable, people still haven’t caught on that 100b dps NEEDS to be setup. You need to setup before you can even attempt to use it and hope you don’t cc’ed out the wazoo. Warrior = melee class with the least survivability. It was ok in the past since there were a lot fewer aoes, now its aoe hell, warrior will be bottom of trash tier.

Seriously A-Net does not even attempt to speak at all about warrior’s current predicament because they simply do not care. They don’t even bother looking in the warrior forums and too busy catering every other forums to make sure their needs gets met.

I normally don’t have an issue landing my 100b. It just doesn’t have enough pressure currently to make people go “oh kitten”.

They should make 100b unblockable or something for as much setup it takes though.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: GenoGar.5497

GenoGar.5497

I often get mad when i compare skills from warriors with others.
I know its not always fair to do this, but still..

Things like autoattacks are very low on warrior compared to others, its like Anet doesnt want that because Warriors have Burst skills!
So dont make there weapon skills too rewarding because the burst skills..
Uhm OK???!!! Anet other professions also have profession skills? so wtf?

Compare our healingskills vs others..
Compare our boons vs others
Compare our Profession mechanic vs others
Compare our other weapon skills vs others, most warrior weaponskills does dmg.. and thats pretty much it.. no other effect.. and its dmg issnt even that high on those weaponskills.. its our traits that make them better.. but that cost us traits also, while other classes can stack sustain traits because there base weapon skill dmg is already high.

I think part of it is that Warriors are just not allowed to have certain things for whatever reason. Warriors are “non-magic” class.

We aren’t allowed to have combo fields that aren’t situational and isn’t fire.
We aren’t allowed to have shadowstep or teleport (but Revs and Guardians are okay).
We aren’t allowed to have access to many boons like Protection or Aegis (and yet it seems more and more classes are getting both). And even the ones we do have like Quickness, it’s tied to a ridiculous thing like Frenzy which is a 60cd.
We aren’t allowed to have mobility it seems. Outside GS, Sword, and Hammer, we have Bull’s Rush I guess. Even swiftness is hard to come by.
We aren’t allowed to have damage mitigation other than complete damage immunity. Even the ones we do get like Shield Block are spilling over to classes like Chronos and Daredevils while Scrappers seem to have access to it more than an actual Shield Warrior. We get garbage like Thick Skin and 1 minute CD stances.

ANet seem to be scared of giving a High HP High Armor class any sort of mitigation, so they make the lighter classes tank gods. We’re in a game where the best archers are donning heavy armor and the tankiest classes are in cloth.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

“We’re in a game where the best archers are donning heavy armor and the tankiest classes are in cloth.”

I always say this to my friends. This is the main problem.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: interloper.6892

interloper.6892

main problem is that Elite specs have to be OP to make pvp players buy HoT

so if you have a bad elite spec, pls go afk for 3 months or more.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: Krittz.6013

Krittz.6013

I’d also like to add that we have a “Grand Master Trait” that increases our Burst Skill crit chance by 100%. If you have weakness (yes, just weakness) on you, you still have a chance not to crit.

Warr OP, plz nerf.

Are you for real?

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

While we’re on the topic of skills, does anyone even use banners? They have 1 second cast time, no longer deal damage when summoned, and a 2 minute recharge. their buggs are pointless unless you have all of them out at once, and even the best banner (Battle standard) is useful only in large groups. Not to mention that wielding one is an exercise in
futility.