PlagueEphlik.3067

reflect on whirling axe plz

baseline fast hands

kthnxbai

At least one of these changes

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Would be nice to see axe offhand getting a bit more viable…i can’t even remember the time where i Seriously ran it in a build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Reflect on whirling axe would be nice indeed, but what I’d really prefer would be the normalizing of the damage level between all game modes, based on current PvP values. I could finally run sword+axe in roaming, although I’d expose myself even more to being called a cheater

in Warrior

Posted by: ProtoMarcus.7649

ProtoMarcus.7649

Reflect on Whirling Axe is too similar to the ranger’s Whirling Defense skill, with the added advantage of being able to move (rangers are rooted)

I’d say 33% chance to DESTROY PROJECTILE instead, still a solid utility.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Proto I guess u didn’t know that whirling Axe does reflect projectiles if a thief steals it from a warrior. The code is already there.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: ProtoMarcus.7649

ProtoMarcus.7649

Yeah I know that the thief version reflects but IIRC it has lower damage output. Also, its conditional; the thief has to steal it first, whilst the warrior has it in its weapon skills, on an untraited 15s vs a untraited 35s for thief (steal has a base 35s CD for now)

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Reflect on whirling axe would be nice indeed, but what I’d really prefer would be the normalizing of the damage level between all game modes, based on current PvP values. I could finally run sword+axe in roaming, although I’d expose myself even more to being called a cheater

No. Pve wvw and pvp skills should all. We split with different values, just like they did in gw1. At least pvp should be different from pve/wvw if not a triple split.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Hello,

No. Pve wvw and pvp skills should all. We split with different values, just like they did in gw1. At least pvp should be different from pve/wvw if not a triple split.

I have no problem with PvE, WvW an PvP having different damage factors, but I’d really like an increase of this factor for WvW, and possibly PvE. I find the PvP offhand axe pretty good, thanks to its specific bonus damage. I don’t use it in WvW because the utility it brings (fury, 15-hit adrenaline replenisher and 15-hit finisher) isn’t IMHO good enough to compensate for the low damage.

Regards.

in Warrior

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Personally, the biggest reason I don’t use offhand axe is Retaliation. It has potential in WvW due to the 360 arc and capability for mass tagging, but if the enemies have any retal you basically kill yourself as it can get up to 75 total ticks.

Re: Thief steal, A lot has changed since, but in the first few months of the game I remember a zerker thief stealing from my warrior (at the time in full knights, 3.6k armor) and then killing me using only the stolen axe attack. It’s damage has thankfully dropped since then, but it used to evade as well iirc so it’s always been stronger than the Warrior version.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Warrior

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

Baseline Fast Hands is required. Warrior is the only class not getting a trait added as a baseline effect. Fast Hands is practically a class mechanic, so just make is baseline and get it over with.