Axe, Sword, Mace, you know, they're all good!

in Warrior

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

And for that, i Just can’t decide, I’ve been running GS/Hammer, that fits my style, but sometimes i find GS/Axe-Shield more viable for overall roaming.

Used to be Celestial GS/LB, now im testing this zerker GS/Axe-SHield… what you guys think?? Whats your preference for those who use these builds?

*this is for WvW.

in Warrior

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

For www the top in zerg is sword/horn and Hammer, armor Soldier and Berserker trinkets, traits 0/0/4/6/4 with shouts that heal (and balance stance for stability) rune of trooper to clean conditions with shouts.

But there’s other builds for www. Gs, axe/shield, rifle, with AoE CC, etc.

If you find a build that you feel good play that build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

If you are debating which one of these builds you should play your doing it wrong. You should be debating “when” should I run each build and why.

WHen it comes to warrior roaming there is no meta why? Becoz u need to specialize or adjust ur build to deal with enemys and group members. And in small roaming groups its about what is the group lacking? And how can u change ur build to fill in those gaps.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

I just watched some guy on youtube, with an intersting build i havent tried, GS/ Mace,Shield…. very very effective, but still, ezly kitted tho… but the gameplay is fun, more than axe/shield.

in Warrior

Posted by: Klonko.8341

Klonko.8341

Try Sword/mace + Mace/shield.

Raining Rainbows lvl 80 ranger ~~~~~ SBI server