Axe primary for pve?

Axe primary for pve?

in Warrior

Posted by: Adam.3716

Adam.3716

With the new legendary axe looking beautiful I was hoping to run axe and possibly mace as an offhand for dungeons/fractals. The problem is I can’t think of a build that wont severely kitten the warrior in this environment. Any help making a build would be great.

Axe primary for pve?

in Warrior

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

gs and axe/mace

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

Axe primary for pve?

in Warrior

Posted by: Adam.3716

Adam.3716

Even that you are camping greatsword for 90% of the fight. Tired of only using greatsword for any half decent warrior build for the last 3 years.

Axe primary for pve?

in Warrior

Posted by: Arenzo.3298

Arenzo.3298

its probably sub optimal, havent kept up on it in a while, but the old fast hands warrior Gs+Axe/Mace build you just used the cooldown skills on gs like hundred blades and whirlwind, then went to A/M used 2 and 4 and auto attacked until hundred blades was up

Axe primary for pve?

in Warrior

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

its probably sub optimal, havent kept up on it in a while, but the old fast hands warrior Gs+Axe/Mace build you just used the cooldown skills on gs like hundred blades and whirlwind, then went to A/M used 2 and 4 and auto attacked until hundred blades was up

Pretty much still the way it is…I couldn’t insta-unlock all of Berserker on launch…but I had 0 troubles with new areas with existing GS – Axe/Mace using Phalanx Strength to Might-Up any group I was in.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Axe primary for pve?

in Warrior

Posted by: deeg.9162

deeg.9162

You can run a ghetto Phalanx Strength build with Strength Sigils, Strength Runes, and Fried Golden Dumplings but you still won’t be anywhere near a Forceful Greatsword build in terms of Might generation.

Get someone else to account for the Might generation, and run whatever you want.