Axe/sh + LB Warrior (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

Hello there I’ve seen quite a lot people running with axe/shield and longbow lateley,
now it seemed to be a even more than interesting build to me, so I tried to make one myself, as I couldn’t find one in here.

Any suggestions, improvements, or just out of the box, totally different builds (except for the weapons) are welcome

The build I use:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAT3ejMd0FaVImhwJagqgAdVQj6/+8UlA-TJxHwADOCAa2fAwBBQZZAA

in Warrior

Magnito.6187

For some reason the sigils on the lb didn’t show (I took energy / battle)

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Hi,

The build looks definitely playable to me. I have a personal preference for higher critical chance though, so here’s what I’d try:

• Reallocate 10 points from Tactics to Arms, to get more precision. You’d lose the extended longbow range, but since you’re running an axe you won’t stay very far from your target anyway (because you cannot close in very fast),
  • In Arms, get “Furious”, so as to obtain permanent speed in combat. This would let us exchange Warrior’s Sprint for Vigorous Focus, for a superior fighting mobility,
  • In terms of sigils, choosing the same for both weapon sets may not work well with Fast Hands, because they’re on 9s CD (you can miss some triggers). I’d keep Energy and Battle on the longbow, but would go for Intelligence and Accuracy on the Axe/Shield.

HTH.

in Warrior

Magnito.6187

That’s exactly the kind of advice I’m looking for, thanks!

in Warrior

Magnito.6187

So far I’ve noticed quite much of them are running with soldiers amulet,
altho I’m afraid of the damage output, even with the sigil of intelligence when you don’t manage to land eviscerate for example, you’re totally screwed, isn’kitten