[BUG]Deep strike

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Is it just me or Deep Strike doesn’t work anymore? I tried, but changing this trait doesn’t change my precision.

Anyone else?

Edit: it does, but something is strange: before the patch I had 82% crit chance, now only 53? I checked, and the area it’s the same, and now if u try to change the trait u’ll mantain the crit chance as long as u stay with the signets.

(edited by Vajra.3914)

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

it doesn’t work anymore.
they ruined it.
no healing cd reduction
no nothing.

kittenit.

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Are u sure we are talking about the same thing? ’Cuse u are saying something about Healing Cd Reduction? This trait shold provide 40 increase precision for each unused signet u have in ur utility bar.

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: CaramonMajiiere.5320

CaramonMajiiere.5320

Yeah, i’ve noticed that it works only if you put 3 unused signet in your skill bar while if you have only 1 or 2 it doesn’t work……….

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: Everlost.8741

Everlost.8741

It doesn’t work for me either. Not just that, but the tool tip on the actual trait is bugged as well; it still says 40 precision per signet for my level 31 warrior. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Seemed a bit off for me too, I just stopped using it. The tooltip for that and the longbow c/d reduction are unchanged it would seem (i.e. nothing mentions the c/d reduction they say they added).

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

Being a 5 signet warrior (yeah yeah, have your giggles), I found this to be rather odd as well. Especially in the notes it said it would ‘scale with level’ and yet I seem to have found a decrease. Which means either they nerfed the cap (oh joy…) or its bugged. Not to happy in either case.

Still put out some decent crit chances, but its a little discouraging.

Duty is heavier than death.

[BUG]Deep strike

in Warrior

Posted by: Everlost.8741

Everlost.8741

The character sheet is fixed for me now, I can see a difference if I unslot my signets. The tooltip on the trait is still broken though.