Backpack's Shoutbow Guide

in Warrior

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

Hey guys,

After watching this shoutbow guide from my teammate Backpack I thought it could help a lot of new players out. I think even some vets might discover something they might not have known, so I decided to post it.

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Good guide for a very easy build.

I just have one problem: Backpack keeps insisting fire aura reduces condition duration by 20%. This is listed on the tooltip for the ele skill, but has NEVER worked. Fire aura is really only for added burning and might.

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

Decent guide but he doesn’t ever talk about variations. There will be times where Fear Me won’t help and you have to take endure pain.

There will be times where Banner is just flat out risky and taking Rampage is just better to delay better and counter pressure better. Sigil-wise, while geo-doom is standard on bow but sword doesn’t have to be intel/battle or energy/intel, sword set is much more flexible.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in Warrior

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

this should be on the Warrior Forum i guess.
tks for sharing anyway

in Warrior

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

I can’t believe he didn’t mention intel arcing arrow. I know it’s warrior basic stuff but new players might not know about it and it’s a huge part of the dps.

in Warrior

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

S T A L A G T A B O Y S

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Warrior

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

I can’t believe he didn’t mention intel arcing arrow. I know it’s warrior basic stuff but new players might not know about it and it’s a huge part of the dps.

I don’t think Backpack even used it in the video LOL. Really though instead of wasting intelligence on a 1k dodge you can hit 4k with arcing. Reckless dodge in general isn’t worth it, do the math, you literally get 10%+ more damage on everything if you take DotE. Also why would you take energy, there’s literally nothing to dodge in this meta except autoattacks, and you already have perma vigor from WH 5.

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Warrior

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I don’t think Backpack even used it in the video LOL. Really though instead of wasting intelligence on a 1k dodge you can hit 4k with arcing. Reckless dodge in general isn’t worth it, do the math, you literally get 10%+ more damage on everything if you take DotE. Also why would you take energy, there’s literally nothing to dodge in this meta except autoattacks, and you already have perma vigor from WH 5.

Mesmer’s Mirror Blade? Ranger’s Entangle? Ele’s Earthquake? Warrior’s Arcing Arrow/Final Thrust? Guardian’s Mighty Blow? Thief’s Steal? Engi’s Magnet Pull/Jump Shot?

Necro’s… necro’s… Yeah, you can’t dodge the almighty random spinal shivers/air/fire proc, or the staff AA, the dagger AA and the DS AA.

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Necro’s… necro’s… Yeah, you can’t dodge the almighty random spinal shivers/air/fire proc, or the staff AA, the dagger AA and the DS AA.

The air/fire combo is truly a beast. Recently, I’ve even been using Assassin instead of Berserker, so that I could run air/fire on my damage set, not “spoiling” a slot for intelligence. The loss of vitality isn’t that bad, when a single sword autoattack can trigger both sigils… I’ll abuse them until they get nerfed (which shouldn’t be that long, I believe).