Balanced stance not a stance!!!

in Warrior

Posted by: kekec.6835

kekec.6835

why is balanced stance not a real stance? stances should not be removable/transferable/transformable.

in Warrior

Posted by: VidurrRedhands.1964

VidurrRedhands.1964

Terrible wording but the overall message is something I like. Instead of granting boons it should be a stance like berserkers and thus be immune to corrupt boon and the like.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

yes,yes that would make more sense for picking balance stance instead of dolyak

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

I dunno.

If they do that, I would want them to either boost Dolyak Signet too (such as lowering the CD or giving it a longer Stability) or to give Balanced Stance something other than Stability.

Mostly because if we’re talking 40s cooldown on 8s stability that cannot be removed in any way against 60s cooldown on 8s stability with a passive 180 toughness, I dunno how much of a contest that amounts to.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daniel Warren.4968

Daniel Warren.4968

I dunno.

If they do that, I would want them to either boost Dolyak Signet too (such as lowering the CD or giving it a longer Stability) or to give Balanced Stance something other than Stability.

Mostly because if we’re talking 40s cooldown on 8s stability that cannot be removed in any way against 60s cooldown on 8s stability with a passive 180 toughness, I dunno how much of a contest that amounts to.

Stabilty + swiftness, dont forget. Also, traited with sig mastery, dolyak is 48s.

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Its should grant unshakable

in Warrior

Posted by: Savish.4205

Savish.4205

Grant unshakable for 8 secs remove the swiftness bonus would make more sense since right now balanced stance is closer to a shout in terms of how it functions.

in Warrior

Posted by: elithrar.7143

elithrar.7143

Balanced Stance is fine as-is.

[TKG] Mollify

in Warrior

Savish.4205

Balance stance is just a poor mans version of guardians “Stand your ground” which can be traited for a 24 sec cooldown and effects allies, but this really isn’t about balance its about the fact the Balance stance does not function at all like the other stances and it should or don’t call it a stance because by the rules applied to the other 3 stances it is not.

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Does the stance duration trait even boost balanced or does it only use boon duration?

in Warrior

Savish.4205

Last time I checked it does, but the tooltip doesn’t actually update properly for stances with the duration trait and I don’t think it actually works on Frenzy at all.