Banners call

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

As necros got a secondary skill for each minions utilities , I suggest that our banners should have a secondary skill which allow us to order them to come closer to us.
It’s Cons:
- We won’t be forced to carry them all the time just to stay in their range.
- The thieves that steal our banners won’t be a problem as we can call the banner to come next to us instead of them.
- It will be good in dungeons to spread their effects/buffs .

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: Monkofsocking.4093

Monkofsocking.4093

Id like so see a revamp on the artistic looks of the non elite banners. =)

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: Thadren Calder.1397

Thadren Calder.1397

Banners shouldn’t scoot across the battlefield like walking Disney broomsticks. Im fine with having to carry them but I agree I wish they looked better. Also give us an F1 ability for them! Better stats to offset losing weapon stats would be nice also and would make it worth carrying and using as an actual viable weapon choice.

Banners call

in Warrior

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Banners shouldn’t scoot across the battlefield like walking Disney broomsticks. Im fine with having to carry them but I agree I wish they looked better. Also give us an F1 ability for them! Better stats to offset losing weapon stats would be nice also and would make it worth carrying and using as an actual viable weapon choice.

I didn’t say that they should be mobile !!!
Just give us the ability to call them to come closer ( teleport to us ).

guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

They should just make the banner range alot larger. Like 1200 circular aoe range, that way people actually benefit from them (most fights you need to spread out and be mobile so only 1-2 people max get banner benefit in general)

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

I think that banner range should be determined by in hand vs ground placement (600/900); inspiring banners trait changes such that increases the range to (900/1200) and grants the regen. the improved battle standard trait turns the banner into a 1h weapon (same abilities as now) that can support an offhand of whatever type, using the off hand skills already in place. banner/warhorn, banner/sword, banner/mace (yes, folks, the hammerbammer build), banner/shield, etc etc. this gives up the ability to replant the banner for a combo field effect. if no off hand is equipped, then the banner is two-handed and gets 4 and 5 back. only warriors can move banners.

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

(edited by nakoda.4213)

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

I’ve made suggestions for Banners before, like having an Adrenaline skill but I like this as well, not necessarily the call thing but getting another skill once it’s used. Something like:

Banner of Strength: Grant allies in range 5 stacks of might for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds

Banner of Discipline: Grant allies in range 15 seconds of Fury. Cooldown: 60 seconds

Banner of Defense: Grant allies in range 10 seconds of protection. Cooldown: 60-Banner recharge not sure.

Banner of Tactics: Heal allies in range for 2000 (gains 1 point per point in healing power). Cooldown 60 seconds

Battle Standard: Grant allies in range 10 seconds of Stability. Cooldown: Banner recharge.

Made these on the spot, I’m sure they can be improved

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Banners call

in Warrior

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I’ve made suggestions for Banners before, like having an Adrenaline skill but I like this as well, not necessarily the call thing but getting another skill once it’s used. Something like:

Banner of Strength: Grant allies in range 5 stacks of might for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds

Banner of Discipline: Grant allies in range 15 seconds of Fury. Cooldown: 60 seconds

Banner of Defense: Grant allies in range 10 seconds of protection. Cooldown: 60-Banner recharge not sure.

Banner of Tactics: Heal allies in range for 2000 (gains 1 point per point in healing power). Cooldown 60 seconds

Battle Standard: Grant allies in range 10 seconds of Stability. Cooldown: Banner recharge.

Made these on the spot, I’m sure they can be improved

These can be their burst skills , however if we get the ability to call them , we will be able to use 4 banners at once which is awesome.

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: Jhakl.9586

Jhakl.9586

Small idea… summon banners as back items and the flag is carried on your back. All auras work off a basic radius off you. No loss of weapon and mobile.

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better Idiot.

Banners call

in Warrior

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

it would be cool to see the banners be given a back slot, like a quiver of sorts, and the banners become the F# abilities, akin to engineer utility pack.

you’d still have to be carrying the banner to provide it’s boon, a quivered banner couldn’t just pulsate buffs.

also keep in mind the more mobile the banner, the smaller the radius they would have to have in order to compensate for the movement.

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

(edited by nakoda.4213)