Battle Standard Might Stacks

in Warrior

Posted by: Phira.3970

Phira.3970

While this seems like common sense to me, I see that most warriors (90%) run Elite signet of rage in CoF.

No, the fury does not stack but if you drop 4 Battle Standards early and throw up some “For Great Justice” before Slave Driver starts, everyone will already be at 25 stacks of might.

So hoping to see more warriors get Battle Standard instead of Elite Signet of Rage.

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Use Longbow Burst (Combustive Shot).

Drop an Arcing Arrow in the Fire Field.

Drop a Banner in the Fire Field.

Pick up and put down the Banner in the Fire Field (5-key ability when holding a Banner)

Three Area Might combos in less than a few seconds.

:3

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

OK, now Im going to look like a troll. Oh well, Sig of rage is required since its our only running skill. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t switch out for banner. I have had trouble with waiting for the banner CD so I could continue you keep up with others. Saving the banner for the final boss really is the only option since 90% of the groups run COF.

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

I don’t like Battle Standard for one reason:

Even with the cooldown reduction Trait, you get really low uptime on that thing. It doesn’t last long at all.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Posted by: Phira.3970

Phira.3970

In CoF, my team runs without Elite signet of rage. We all make it.

As for Banners, you don’t really need it for Slave Driver. For Great Justice x 4 * Signet of Inspiration is enough for 25 might.

But for last boss, the banners will give you consistent might stacks. Also, it gives the mesmer might stacks while with Elite signet of rage, you hog 3 stacks of might to yourself vs. might for everyone. Did I mention giving mesmer stacks of might is healthy for a warrior since a mesmer can multiply the might stacks with Signet of Inspiration?