Been gone a year

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Used to put out a lot of warrior roaming vids, really enjoyed GS/Hammer. Thinking about trying axe/sh and gs.

Anyone have any opinions? Is the new elite spec worth it?

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

In wvw warrior is ok because the high stat cap gives wars what they need to take people out before their stances run out. In pvp it’s terrible. It is so bad that no one is asking for a warrior nerf for the frist time in forever

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

In wvw warrior is ok because the high stat cap gives wars what they need to take people out before their stances run out. In pvp it’s terrible. It is so bad that no one is asking for a warrior nerf for the frist time in forever

Believe it or not some are actually calling for Gun Flame/general Rifle nerfs.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: Peppercats.5740

Peppercats.5740

Anet murdered warrior in HoT, move to anouther class before it’s too late… Heavy nerfs and all the other classes got huge buffs, making it the WORST pvp class there is. It got to this point because the devs were listening to the whiners in the forums saying how warrior is too good because it can kill them. Keep up the bad work, anet.

Attachments:

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: SuperDiglett.2315

SuperDiglett.2315

Hm, I just bought the game and rolled a warrior. Is it also so bad for PvE? Should I just roll another class before it is to late?

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

Hm, I just bought the game and rolled a warrior. Is it also so bad for PvE? Should I just roll another class before it is to late?

no, warrior is good at PvE

Been gone a year

in Warrior

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

For wvw I would say that warrior is fine as roamer, 1v1 or in small to medium size group fights.

The problems comes in some situations when you are frontlining in a zerg vs zerg fight. Then we suffer from a bit of lack of sustain and are very very dependant on being in a subgroup with people who have the correct stab rotation. Or we are dead. Sure we got a lot of hp and all but we melt pretty quickly when out of stability and get stuck in a couple of red rings.

Im currently only running berserker in pve and in wvw classic warrior with mace/shield + GS.