Being unstoppable in WvW

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Routa.4136

Routa.4136

As a very short tip, if being extremely annoying in WvW is what you desire as warrior, going for Dogged March, runes of Melandru and using Bowl of Lemongrass Poultry Soup, you ignore up to 98% of the duration of immobilize, chill and cripple. Using GS and Sword/Shield generally ensures that you will walk out of a small skirmish despite everybody else by your side died.

Desolation Bronx Raider – roamer and general nuisance.

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Its a way to “avoid” the condicion meta we have. Other profession have the same access to all those things so its not unique to warriors, but those profession have better surviability tools than warriors, so it works even better for them.

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Acaelus.2138

Acaelus.2138

Its nothing new- I’ve run that setup before for the lulz. I just consider being able to escape while the rest of your group dies a far cry from being “unstoppable.” Also while you are very mobile from warhorn any skilled player with blinds will almost come out on top in a 1v1 should you decide not to run and actually land a kill. I prefer sustained dmg and survivability over being an annoyance on the battlefield IMO.

GoM- Worm : Acaelus Thorrne(Guard) Dai Shaan(Warr) Althorr(Ele) Priince of Ravens (Thief)

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Is there anyone rich who can buy me Melandru runes?

BeeGee
Beast mode

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

IMO, if you want to be unstoppable just pick up mobile strikes and carry lyssa runes on w/e set that helps you survive. You always need to play near gaps/leap spots so you have a clean escape when things hit the fan. Warriors are never good in open land. Ever.

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Rez.2578

Rez.2578

8 min video where you killed 2 people, died once yourself and ran from every 1v2, doesn’t exactly showcase you being unstoppable with mobile strikes and lyssa runes. The greenie/lowbie even traded blows with you with him jumping off the cliff while you were both at around 60%. Cool jumping puzzle skills though.

Rezz[Invi]

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

8 min video where you killed 2 people, died once yourself and ran from every 1v2, doesn’t exactly showcase you being unstoppable with mobile strikes and lyssa runes. The greenie/lowbie even traded blows with you with him jumping off the cliff while you were both at around 60%. Cool jumping puzzle skills though.

The point was to abuse terrain whenever you feel threatened. Good luck otherwise.

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

The point was to abuse terrain whenever you feel threatened. Good luck otherwise.

…sure but don’t you think that game design that requires terrain for a class to be competitive may need a look? I mean you and Osicat must be the best two players that I have seen videos of when it comes to using terrain during combat, YOU would die without using terrain right?

What about my Power/Regeneration Ranger, I can play with terrain using my GS or stand all day in the wide open since I am in no way even remotely worried about terrain!

Being unstoppable in WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Lmao , dat terrain.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.