Berserker ***i said so*** post

in Warrior

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

Berserker Elite Spec:

Gaing a F2 skill, which uses the Adrenaline Bar to Transform. Acess to Torch off-hand.

The Transform sucks adrenaline up

Adrenal traits will continue to work on the new form (similar to shourd, but no “extra hp pool”).

Cheers, Peace.

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

in Warrior

Posted by: Throdin.8061

Throdin.8061

Called it (on torch at least)

And where’d you see this info?

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

It’s just speculation.

I’m pretty confident it’ll be torch as well but there’s no confirmation of it anywhere. The next elite spec that will be revealed is I’m pretty sure gonna be thief, but could be wrong about that obv.

Either way there’s been a trend with the current elite specs and all of them besides chronomancer look like they’re going to be awful for PvE. I wonder if warrior’s elite spec will have good damange and/or offensive support? Time will tell :P

in Warrior

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

Personally i think, and fear, is that the berserker spec will specialize in condition damage…please no…i want pure damage…currently warrior is EXPECTED to support..

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i think warrior elite spec will be main hand dagger plus off hand dagger.

with
dagger weapon skill 2 – 5 being instant activation projectile skills and
dagger weapon skill 1 auto attack having 1/4 second activation time, doing 2 hits per attack, completing the 6 hit chain within a second,

that’s half a level 1 adrenaline bar within a second!

hmm sounds lame.

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

with
dagger weapon skill 1 auto attack having 1/4 second activation time, doing 2 hits per attack, completing the 6 hit chain within a second,

hmm sounds lame.

What if the new specialization combines adrenaline with initiative? So let’s say it dagger in ur example, but each dagger u throw at ur target consumes not a bar of Arden, but only one adrenaline in that tier, but since it can be spammed, damage can be reduced so it won’t be op spamming, and u get adrenaline back from your other weapon set

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

with

hmm sounds lame.

What if the new specialization combines adrenaline with initiative? So let’s say it dagger in ur example, but each dagger u throw at ur target consumes not a bar of Arden, but only one adrenaline in that tier, but since it can be spammed, damage can be reduced so it won’t be op spamming, and u get adrenaline back from your other weapon set

hmmm sounds good.

maybe dagger 1 auto melee attack generates adrenaline but dagger 2 – 5 consumes adrenaline per attack for very fast spam attacks like thief.

nah, they won’t make it happen unfortunately.

we’ll probably get some watered down kitten.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

I’ve been calling for torch for months already. I’m holding my bet on that one, but it’s also because I really don’t want a lame thief weapon like dagger or pistol…

I think we’re getting either an enrage mechanic or offhand burst skills. My preference would be for offhand bursts but if the enrage is cool (ie not just a lame damage modifier) I could be happy with it as well.

New skill, not sure. Upkeep that burn adrenaline would be cool but F2 will already use adrenaline and I don’t think they will give away the unique mechanics of their precious revenants anyway. (Even though they keep giving the unique stuff of other classes to revs. Coughcoughdefiantstancecoughcoughninetypercentofguardianclasscough.)

(edited by Bearhugger.4326)

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Torch confirmed just now