Beserker Stance vs Necro

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

So once Beserker Stance is changed to the new Resistance Boon. Is it safe to say Beserker Stance will be useless against necro? RIP my dear friend.

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

You know it’s position on the boon removal list O.o?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Sagat.3285

Because warrior have so many boons right?

Ever heard of shoutbow, your meta? Teams fights in account as well … Not to be a hater but you are stressing a bit early.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Berserker Stance will pulse resistance boon over time in a similair way to rampage. Ty for attention, bye.

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Doon.2364

Berserker Stance will pulse resistance boon over time in a similair way to rampage. Ty for attention, bye.

Source? Since Balance stance didn’t pulse, can’t assume Beserker stance will either. Hope you are right though or else that utility will be quite useless.

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Doon.2364

Boon removal isn’t the main problem vs necro. It’s their ability to corrupt boon (5 boons)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Corrupt_Boon

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: JackSpacer.4320

JackSpacer.4320

So it’s not my 9.7k auto attack they need to worry about? Huh…who’d of thunk it

“The hype is real.”

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

Boon removal isn’t the main problem vs necro. It’s their ability to corrupt boon (5 boons)

…something which the current berserker stance protects against. Sure, you’re boons were gone, but at least they weren’t replaced with conditions…

Still, I don’t think it’s that big of a nerf, especially if it’s a pulsing resistance rather than a single 8s boon that goes away for good the moment you run into a necro, thief or mesmer.

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Doon.2364

…something which the current berserker stance protects against. Sure, you’re boons were gone, but at least they weren’t replaced with conditions…

Still, I don’t think it’s that big of a nerf, especially if it’s a pulsing resistance rather than a single 8s boon that goes away for good the moment you run into a necro, thief or mesmer.

Necro has 2 skills to corrupt boons. They can easily corrupt Beserker stance then throw a bunch of condition on you before it pulse resistance boon again. When the boon comes back up, then switch to deathshrout and corrupt boon again and pack on another set of conditions. Basically your berserker stance fail at preventing conditions.

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Sagat.3285

Necro has 2 skills to corrupt boons. They can easily corrupt Beserker stance then throw a bunch of condition on you before it pulse resistance boon again. When the boon comes back up, then switch to deathshrout and corrupt boon again and pack on another set of conditions. Basically your berserker stance fail at preventing conditions.

*3 skills…huh..dodge?? One has an good animation,the other a projectile,the other pulses.. I mean it’s not as big as LB F1, there is not much too spend your dodges vs a necro at least avoid the corruption if you have boons. What you describe seems like a better necro than the warrior.

The Dhuumfire thread

Beserker Stance vs Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

So it’s not my 9.7k auto attack they need to worry about? Huh…who’d of thunk it

Why come up with a fictitious number?