Beserker's Stance - Y U still bugged

in Warrior

Posted by: andyhens.4172

andyhens.4172

Hello.

So, in the latest patch we’ve seen a lot of bug fixes and balance in addition to the smazzy wardrobe and other stuffs, great.

However. Zerker stance is still a very powerful skill (personally I’d put it as overpowered), which is still bugged.

Why has this been neglected, when less important fixes have been implemented? It’s currently giving full condition immunity, rather than the “100%” it’s meant to give, thus making even +30% duration completely ineffective.

I have no idea how anything is prioritized, as far as fixes and balance goes, but I’d like to throw a theory out there.

Anyone else think that too many nerfs to warrior will cause players to leave? Warrior in general seems to be suffering from “ShadowFormSyndrome” (as i have decied to term it), whereby it has become such a crutch of any setup in pve or pvp that any negative change to it will cause discontent.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

Zerker stance is fine. In addition it is not an Overpowered skill. Its decent utility that is quite balanced. No fixes needed.If anything needs a fix its stealth.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

(edited by Kukchi.6173)

in Warrior

andyhens.4172

I’m guessing you skim-read.

It is bugged as well as very strong. It is stronger than it is meant to be.

If it was fixed, I would have less problem with it, as if someone has (lets say) +30% duration, their conditions will be 30% effective rather than 100% when no stance, or 0% while under bugged stance.

in Warrior

Posted by: Catharsis.8571

Catharsis.8571

It’s not bugged. They changed the tooltip so now it’s working as intended.
Berserker stance: conditions cannot be applied to you.

Mauveine – 80 Mesmer, Bashastick – 80 Warrior
Basha Blue – 80 Guard, Cat Harsis – 80 Ranger
And many more… on Crystal Desert Server (NA)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Someone hasn’t read the tooltip over the past several months.

Also, warriors have been getting nerfed over the last few patches. The most recent patch, warriors got nerfed harder than any other class. What world are you living in to say Anet is afraid to nerf warrior because players will leave?

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Warrior

andyhens.4172

So, what, rather than fixing the skill we’re happy to accept changing the description to match the wrong effect?

On the topic if warriors being nerfed, it’s not enough. See WvW, PvE, PvP for warrior supremacy. I’m looking at you healing signet, adrenal health, zerker stance, GS and Axe in PvE, LB and Hammer in PvP – to name a few issues.

in Warrior

Posted by: maestrochino.7104

maestrochino.7104

So, what, rather than fixing the skill we’re happy to accept changing the description to match the wrong effect?

On the topic if warriors being nerfed, it’s not enough. See WvW, PvE, PvP for warrior supremacy. I’m looking at you healing signet, adrenal health, zerker stance, GS and Axe in PvE, LB and Hammer in PvP – to name a few issues.

Zerker stance is one of the only options the warrior has against heavy conditions. Even that, enemies can still wait out the zerker stance buff and then dish out conditions. And the things you named, just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean they are issues. I find axes lack range and LB skills are way too slow. I think you need to L2P if you are a necro and your signet of spite just hit when a warrior popped zerker stance and u are mad.

Jade Quarry
Eternity, The Juggernaut, Kudzu…

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

No, they reworded it to mean what it was supposed to do.

Healing Signet and Adrenal health is all moot once Berserkers stance runs out (8second condition immunity every 60seconds, big whoops). You’ll be spammed with conditions so fast that not even Cleaning Ire will save you from impending doom. GS and Axe in PvE? LOL. Warriors have mediocre damage in PvE, so I’m not even sure why you bring this up. LB got wrecked last patch and isn’t nearly as good as it was. With the added delay on pin down and the nerf to arcing shot, it is considerably worse in Hambow builds. The Hammer also got nerfed to some degree. And warriors are popular in wvw because of their crowd control with hammer. Yes, hammer is good in zergs, it has an aoe stun on a relatively short cooldown. WvW is mindless fun, it’s not made to be balanced.

Sorry but most classes can roll the floor with warrior at this point. You rarely even see people complain about them anymore. You’re behind the times. Condition engi is the new meta.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

It takes up a utility slot, 8 seconds of condition immunity (meaning you still take direct damage) and on a 60 second cooldown.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

its not bugged, re read the tool tip

in Warrior

andyhens.4172

If you are telling me that in PvE warrior is rubbish, or that the meta has changed from A/M +GS then you’re deluding yourself.

Similarly, I wonder why in top end pvp you see more warriors (yes engineers too – people seem to have picked up on the fact that they’re good) in the organised teams? Perhaps because it’s so facerollingly easy that low-end players can use it effectively, and high end can wreck faces?

Just to be clear also, I don’t main a condi necro. dispels “you’re only moaning cos you’re a necro” argument

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

If you are telling me that in PvE warrior is rubbish, or that the meta has changed from A/M +GS then you’re deluding yourself.

Similarly, I wonder why in top end pvp you see more warriors (yes engineers too – people seem to have picked up on the fact that they’re good) in the organised teams? Perhaps because it’s so facerollingly easy that low-end players can use it effectively, and high end can wreck faces?

Just to be clear also, I don’t main a condi necro. dispels “you’re only moaning cos you’re a necro” argument

it’s not bugged, re read the tool tip

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

I’m not deluding myself, warriors damage is subpar in comparison to some of the other classes. Warriors are common in speed run groups because of their banners. Namely, banner of discipline (which is a large boost to the whole team.) and to a lesser extent FGJ. You only need one in a group, any more is in excess.

Three Ele’s, 1warrior and 1 Mesmer. Notice how they whipe bosses in a mere few seconds? Warriors can not even come close to comparing to that. As it is, warrior is only there for the banner. Fiery greatsword tops the damage of his main weaponsets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhRAZ3BjxEE

As for top pvp groups, this patch just recently hit, it’s a bit too early to assume top pvp teams are composed mostly of warriors. This patch hit warriors pretty hard, nerfing some of their best move sets. They’re not like they were pre-patch.

You can keep whining about how you cant beat a warrior, but it’s a L2P issue, nothing more. Hambow warriors are especially easy to take down 1v1. They become useful in group settings because of their aoe stun, and LB firefields and combustive shot. Even though the damage is pretty minor in a hambow build with little condition damage. And arcing arrow got nerfed hard last patch so it hits a few thousand less then it did pre-patch.

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

I hope zerker stance gets buffed to counter the absolutely ridiculous cond meta plaguing PvP atm. WvW roaming thief p/d with krait runes is broken as ever, and the inherent NERF to crit dmg both in PvE + sPvP (even though A-Net said they liked how crit dmg was in sPvP, but went ahead and nerfed it through the trait lines. Yes you guys straight up lied saying you were ok with it in sPvP).

Why they decided to buff already a broken cond meta by increasing cond durations on sigils by 2x is just beyond me. Warriors were popular because 9/10 players loved running cond builds and it countered em.

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Even when the tooltip said 100% it was never bugged. With condition duration that does not means you have 120% condition duration, it means you just increased how long your conditions last. That duration is still 100% of the time your conditions last, it just lasts longer. So when it said 100% less condition duration that means you are immune to conditions for the duration.

Forest is also correct about the spike in popularity when it came to Warriors. For months condi Necors and Spirit Ranger reigned supreme. Once Warrior got buffed they had builds that could lock down these builds so of course players sick of getting condi spammed flocked to the class. Condi was scissors, Warrior was rock.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Condi was scissors, Warrior was rock.

Except now, scissors became bigger and stronger and the rock softer and easier to pulverize. A decent necro can still kill a hambow warrior. Definitely when he is somewhat tanky as the warrior will lack damage to kill him :/.

But ye, @OP go complain about condi engis. That seems to be the new trend, this thread would be funny few months ago, but not anymore.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Warrior

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

OP cant read. The tooltip clearly states immunity. If you think anet unintentionally typed the tooltip, then you sir are a <Fill in the blank>