Best way to beat Liadri as a Warrior?

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

With enough burst you can just kill her with Healing Signet, “Fear Me!”, Bull’s Charge, Frenzy, Signet of Rage, 30-30-0-10-0 and Greatsword + Axe/Mace. (as done here: http://youtu.be/KYAjo4ZZXLo)

You can also use similar setup with Greatsword and either Rifle or Longbow. Do burst like above and then switch to range for last ~50%. Just run around the room and keep shooting.

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

not a PVE player but i saw a thief walking with Liadri minion looked so cool gonna try beating it tonight.

i guess dogged march + melandru runes + Bowl of Lemongrass Poultry Soup will be the cure for the cripple everyone talking about .

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

GS- rifle and melandru runes + food and traits worked well for me. GS for breaking the vortex’s and mobility. Kited around the room throughout phase 2, pulling out my GS just to break the vortex. The 2 safe spots rotate clockwise and by running closer to the center of the room you have no issues staying in them. Healing Signet, Endure Pain, SoS, SoR

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

GS- rifle and melandru runes + food and traits worked well for me. GS for breaking the vortex’s and mobility. Kited around the room throughout phase 2, pulling out my GS just to break the vortex. The 2 safe spots rotate clockwise and by running closer to the center of the room you have no issues staying in them. Healing Signet, Endure Pain, SoS, SoR

This.

Wethospu’s way is funnier in a video, but actually not that easy to pull off.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

i did it with rifle/gs 0/20/30/0/20 no food buff, lyssa runes, shake it off, fear me, signet of stamina.
just kite her with rifle clockwise. if you have the right timing you dont even need to dodge the aoe.

in Warrior

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Try to use furious speed trait , helped me alot !