Better Stat After 15th Patch

in Warrior

Posted by: darwin.2790

darwin.2790

What do you think would be better for general all around armor stat?
Will it still be Berserker or it’s better to invest in PVT or PPT?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

There seems to be a very real chance that ANet will add Power, Precision, Toughness armor in the upcoming patch since it was one of the most popular requests in the respective thread.

P/P/T seems to be armor that has “Warrior” written all over it. It’s certainly what I’ll be going for.

in Warrior

Posted by: Celeste Lightblade.9253

Celeste Lightblade.9253

You say “general all around armor stat”. Do you want to hear from me: “Play what you like if you’re not interested in efficency?” Or do you want to know what will be most efficent (most likely since the patch is not live yet)?
Most efficent would be full berserker-stats IMO

Raphael Van Dona
Member of Snow Crows [SC]

in Warrior

Celeste Lightblade.9253

There seems to be a very real chance that ANet will add Power, Precision, Toughness armor in the upcoming patch since it was one of the most popular requests in the respective thread.

P/P/T seems to be armor that has “Warrior” written all over it. It’s certainly what I’ll be going for.

PPT… you mean Knight-armor that is in the game since release?

Raphael Van Dona

in Warrior

Posted by: Flintbrow.7985

Flintbrow.7985

Nah, Knight’s is Toughness, Power and Precision, in descending order. Putting power highest would make a great alternative to Soldier stats (minus the vitality which we don’t really need).

Neenu Waffler-Warrior for what once was the Toast-

(edited by Flintbrow.7985)

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

Zerker.

You can always grab a cheap exo PVT set if you need it using wvw badges and a small amount of gold.

in Warrior

Celeste Lightblade.9253

Would also recommend using Berserker/Zojja’s gear. They said during the live-stream that berserker/zojja stats will still have the highest physical dmg^^

Raphael Van Dona

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Zerker will still be viable.
Knight’s is a great choice too.
Get both

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

6/6 Berserker will be the new meta. Get your Deldrimor & Damask ready to replace your 3 Assassin pieces.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Warrior

Posted by: DHK.8406

DHK.8406

Some mix of berserker/assasins depending on buffs/food is still going to be best.

The basics are not changing, it’s just that you will not be able to get crit damage quite as high as before other than that nothing will change.

You are still going to want 100% crit chance when buffed and you are still likely to need a bit of extra precision from somewhere to get there.

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Some mix of berserker/assasins depending on buffs/food is still going to be best.

The basics are not changing, it’s just that you will not be able to get crit damage quite as high as before other than that nothing will change.

You are still going to want 100% crit chance when buffed and you are still likely to need a bit of extra precision from somewhere to get there.

Not true at all. The Assassin mix is so minorly better than full Berserker atm that even just the slightest nerf to critical damage would make Power > Precision. But it’s not even the slighest nerf, I believe it’s been calculated to be about 25-30%.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Warrior

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

The optimal crit chance for the 30/30 dps warrior or 20/30 ea warrior build (assuming full buffs) will be 94%-95%. Crit chance with Full Berserker and Deep Strikes will be 91%. Make up the rest the following ways…

1. Food
2. Infusions
3. Assassins gear

I think, personally, it will be easiest to eat Trufflesteak or Butternut Squash and call it a day. I already have Precision infusions so I’m fairly good to go on that.

Also, if you have Precision infusions you don’t need Deep Strikes and can change it to Furious Speed for an extra boon, and thus +1% damages.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

in Warrior

Posted by: DHK.8406

DHK.8406

Not true at all. The Assassin mix is so minorly better than full Berserker atm that even just the slightest nerf to critical damage would make Power > Precision. But it’s not even the slighest nerf, I believe it’s been calculated to be about 25-30%.

If you are talking personal DPS sure you are absolutely correct.

However if we are talking with Banner of STR and 25 stack of might precision is still more DPS right up until about 98-99% crit chance.

Basically, power you can makeup from buffs, precision is not as easy to make up. The difference is pretty negligible sure, but it still holds true.

in Warrior

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

If you are talking personal DPS sure you are absolutely correct.

However if we are talking with Banner of STR and 25 stack of might precision is still more DPS right up until about 98-99% crit chance.

Basically, power you can makeup from buffs, precision is not as easy to make up. The difference is pretty negligible sure, but it still holds true.

I do just fine in my full zerk gear (all zojjas). The difference between full and a mix of zerk/assassins is so minimal it’s not even worth even bothering with. Basically it’s like drinking your 40th beer of the day compared to the 41st.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

in Warrior

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

PPT… you mean Knight-armor that is in the game since release?

there is no knight/PPT in PvP

in Warrior

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

Thoughness will be a useless stat. Condition dmg is not reduced by it. Everyone will be rolling CONDITIONS after the Ferocity BUFF.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

in Warrior

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

Thoughness will be a useless stat. Condition dmg is not reduced by it. Everyone will be rolling CONDITIONS after the Ferocity BUFF.

I completely disagree.

Condition damage, by default, is ideal against highly armored targets cause its armor ignoring! Since the game launch it was like this. On the other hand direct damage works better against less armored targets. As it is now, direct damage seems to be quite effective against everything.

I believe that this change will give more diversity in builds. For example and no matter what, Hammer will still be praised for its CC and hammer has little possibilities to damage through conditions. So, if you want a stun build you will forgo conditions.

Apart from that, in organized large scale combat, conditions are cleansed pretty fast and healing is more often. So, direct damage will a viable solution.

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]