Blood Reckoning healing too low?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

I did some testing with this skills on pretty much immobile targets and even in the best case scenario this heals less than the average healing skill.

Shouldn’t it be atleast like 20% of the damage done or longer duration?

Also wasn’t Mending supposed to become a physical skill?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

They ruined a great PvE heal, was actually “fun” to use, going mad with dps, letting yourself drop low, the pop the heal and get back up.

They imo nerfed it too much.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Warrior

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

They ruined a great PvE heal, was actually “fun” to use, going mad with dps, letting yourself drop low, the pop the heal and get back up.

They didn’t nerf it

They “reworked” it, and in the process removed the identity of it as a healing skill that allowed you do maximize damage, and turned it into another medicore heal in the shadow of healing signet.

in Warrior

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

They didn’t nerf it

They “reworked” it, and in the process removed the identity of it as a healing skill that allowed you do maximize damage, and turned it into another medicore heal in the shadow of healing signet.

You said it. It was semi-useful before, now it’s just worthless. Keep on with the Healing Signet folks!

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Best pve heal by far I use it for all fracs n raids

in Warrior

Dojo.1867

Yeah I understand now why it is so bad. It is balanced around PvE.

Just another case of a skill becoming compeltely unusable in a game mode because they try to balance for all modes at once. Which is just not possible for a skill like this one. This is very unfortunate because of the additional functions like giving adrenaline, being a rage skill and resetting primal burst cooldowns basically go to waste. There would be cool stuff you could do with that in PvP.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

In pvp this skill is hot trash unless you’re gimmick bunker busting but for pve its king. Anyone who thinks it’s bad now is horribad. With full buffs in raids you hit so hard this keeps you at full hp and so much bursting. Anything else besides raids is lol anyway

in Warrior

Dojo.1867

Yeah should propably have said that I don’t PvE.