Brave Stride

Brave Stride

in Warrior

Posted by: Romio.8516

Romio.8516

While I like the idea of this trait, doesn’t it feels a bit weak and limited for your, fellow warriors?
/discuss

Brave Stride

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Brave_Stride
Doesn’t list the cd. think its 15 seconds or 20 seconds….actually im pretty sure its not listed anywhere and its anyone’s guess if there is one. Can you spam it by attack then ooc and then attack then ooc? idk.

Its useful for gunflaming revenants who have that “taunt” on stun thing active. The engagements are short so its up for the next one generally. Otherwise there’s not much use to it…and most gunflame would still prefer the might on heal anyways.

Its very niche, especially since its a single stack for a mere 4 seconds only at the start of a fight. Some synergy with opening with a headbutt or whatever, sure, does it proc rousing resilience though if you open with headbutt? That would mbe make it more useful if it does.

Otherwise i’d change it to something like: apply 4s stability every 30-45seconds while in combat, or just automatically like the mesmers get.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Brave Stride

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I don’t see much value in it. A little bit of quickness that only applies to the beginning if a fight and is otherwise useless until you’re out of combat again? Pass.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Brave Stride

in Warrior

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

i just can not see it competing with peak performance and given impending boon hate I think more builds will be looking at ways to increase or maintain effectiveness while remaining as free as boons as possible.

Brave Stride

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Placeholder trait.

Brave Stride

in Warrior

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Placeholder trait.

Basically this.

Even if it reactivated on it’s own every 20 or 30 seconds it would be a terrible design and trait. Third interrupt trait to complete the “row” or some damage-focused trait (not necessarily another plain damage modifier) would’ve been welcome in place of Brave Stride.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144