Broken Warrior

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

What the heck is this broken GS/Rifle build I’ve seen now twice today? It hits tremendously hard and the worse part is it’s doing a full rotation in a blink of an eye. Literally, I see whirlwind and that’s about it and I’m dead. I look at my combat log and there’s this huge list of hits that had no animations. It doesn’t make any sense at all.

Anyone have any clues? I’m going to turn on recording so I report if needed.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Frenzy?

I personally haven’t seen anything like that.

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

DeWolfe.2174

Yeah, I’m hit with a full hundred and a Kill shot without animations. I have zero clue what the heck is happening. Even Arcing slice was hitting for 11k. Which, I’ve never seen it hit that high.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Mirrodin.8729

Mirrodin.8729

Are you playing on lowest settings? if so you will notice that every attack animation is guy with silver armor smashing the floor

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

DeWolfe.2174

Nope, it’s set on max. I have a feeling what’s occurring is not kosher.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Earl Dumarest.3901

Earl Dumarest.3901

It sounds like VaAnSs’ build from last month.

TrickShot – Rifle/gs v.2 – WvW Roaming

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

this is either OP exaggerating or it’s a hack. Warrior has no such build.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

I agree with Cygnus, and I dont think it was a hacker or atleast, I have seen multiple hackers in WvW, but they were all flying mesmers, or super fast runners.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

(edited by Hoaxintelligence.4628)

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

It’s a mind trick…
Swap to rifle at the end of the whirl animation and immediately press f1.
As characters often do weird movement at the end of a whirl animation, the brain doesn’t register it as a killshot animation.

During testing, I only managed to have half the animations look innocent, though. There’s certainly some practice involved, if you want to reliably camouflage your actions.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

(edited by naphack.9346)

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

I keep telling people that rifle is actually very effective if you trait for it, but everyone laughs at me and says that rifle is a weapon that is so worthless that it should just be deleted. Then they have this reaction when a rifle warrior smashes their face, and accuse the warrior of hacking.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

(edited by Gern.2978)

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

I keep telling people that rifle is actually very effective if you trait for it, but everyone laughs at me and says that rifle is a weapon that is so worthless that it should just be deleted. Then they have this reaction when a rifle warrior smashes their face, and accuse the warrior of hacking.

It’s just this guy. And yes, Rifle is pretty bad. Everything works in WvW, though, because most people are terrible in there.

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Sounds like you hit a lag spike rather than a hacked spike.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Broken Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

It’s just this guy. And yes, Rifle is pretty bad. Everything works in WvW, though, because most people are terrible in there.

Truthful statement. There’s bad and good players everywhere but it takes ages before finding more skilled players in WvW most of the time for me.

I always use PvE builds when I go to WvW. Having your dodge key unbound seems like a fashion trend there, it’s hilarious.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)