Buff Healing Signet

Buff Healing Signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Koolaid.9152

Koolaid.9152

Okay, I know what you guys are thinking… WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THAT!? Ahem.. so we now heal for 362 health per second and have immediate access to 6 seconds of resilience on a 20 second cooldown. That is good, but seriously it pales in comparison to Guardian heals and even glints heal. Not to forget that just using the f2 ability of Dragon hunter you get around 5k heal. Which by the way is wayyy more than what healing signet even gets in 10 seconds.

The reason I am saying this is strictly due to the lack of survivability warriors are now getting vs the other elite spec classes. DH has way more access to heals and blocks, not to forget a heal trap that literally heals 9k plus. Reaper has amazing synergy and ways to renew their RS. Herald, i personally think is also lagging behind, but you cannot deny glint’s survivability. Dare devil has incredible mobility and dodging capacity. Ranger got druid. nuff said. Scrapper has amazing synergy with other trees giving it perma regen/kit regen.. And increased armor at all times/ with access to more blocks.

I will not continue on examples, but you get my point. Healing signet needs to go back to 372, i know it is only 10 hps increase but seriously, berserker while it is halfway decent for power builds, is not pulling warriors anymore. If there was not such a power creep of other professions and extreme access to poison almost universally, then i would not be mentioning this.

If you have a reason to suggest that healing signet truly is at a proper spot, share with me why. If you agree then kudos lets hope for something to get buffed on warriors part namely survivablity.

Buff Healing Signet

in Warrior

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Healing Signet healed for 392 hps (before the nerf) without any healing power investment FYI.

In any case, I’d rather they buff the other useless healing skills than buff HS tbh specially the useless rage healing skill (infact ALL the rage skills need total rework imo)

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Buff Healing Signet

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

One issue with warrior in PvP is that too much sustain is tied to too few sources. This is a lazy band-aid fix that does nothing to address the core underlying problems that necessitate the change in the first place.