[Bug]Longbow F1 + Berserker's Power

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Longbow F1 is in a strange spot, it will always proc cleansing ire, but it will never proc berserker’s power.

The skill activates (counts as a hit) and uses adrenaline, which is why it procs Cleansing Ire. But when it hits a foe (even directly) it will never, NEVER, proc Berserker’s Power, meaning you will never get the damage boost.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

I can.. kinda live with that but this just isn’t right.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Anet just needs to copy paste the original code of cleansing ire and replace cleansing ire with berserker power trait in the code.

If anet does not truly care of this easy fix, then please release new patch notes STATING, “we nerfed longbow to no longer grant berserker power to be proc’d when using longbow burst skill because Anets condi mesmers with perma stealth and superior mobility can easily be bursted down.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I can.. kinda live with that but this just isn’t right.

It still seems like a bug, regardless of people’s personal opinion on adrenal use for CI and BP :/

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

why does it not proc berserkers power? The trait description would suggest that it should right?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "