[Build Idea] No Condi Dmg Sword/Sword Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

Please look at the Sword Warrior changes first before commenting on this build.

Hello awesome gamers,

Currently I am running a Sword/Sword build based on power/prec/critdmg.
No not a Berserker build, It’s based off Knight and Valkyrie with Berserker Rubys and some Valkyrie ones.

I am specced 30/20/0/0/20. I feel like this can be a viable build since the new patches to the Warrior swords. I am thinking about using for example a Rifle or Axe/Axe as secondary weapon to use the finisher on that weapon since the sword finisher should only be used to keep control since I have barely any condition damage, only from the Arms Trait (200).

This build is at the moment only used in PvE but I think this will also be viable in PvP though it needs some changes then obviously.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think it has it’s potential or do you think it will be complete rubish? Also, could you tell me why it could be good/rubish?
It would be great if you guys could rate this build, somewhere between 1 and 10, 1 being very bad and 10 being amazing.

All tips and ideas are welcome! (if this gets popular I might even make a build for it!)

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

(edited by Wolfar.6508)

in Warrior

Posted by: Pilipala.7219

Pilipala.7219

When you traits 0 for defense and tactics you will have bad time dealing with condition damage because most our condition removal trait are in those 2 trait line. So your built will be solely depends on your slot skill on condition removal.(Trust me it’s not enough with just slot skill in PVP)

For PVE it’s good for dishing out damage but when you try melee(Face tank) a Karka with such built you will be dying off very fast. Not a very good built imo but if you have someone to tank for you while u focus on dealing damage it’s a different story. It all depends on your play style.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

When you traits 0 for defense and tactics you will have bad time dealing with condition damage because most our condition removal trait are in those 2 trait line. So your built will be solely depends on your slot skill on condition removal.(Trust me it’s not enough with just slot skill in PVP)

For PVE it’s good for dishing out damage but when you try melee(Face tank) a Karka with such built you will be dying off very fast. Not a very good built imo but if you have someone to tank for you while u focus on dealing damage it’s a different story. It all depends on your play style.

I agree with you on the condition removal part but I really can’t agree with the tanking. I have a good amount of Vitality and Toughness and it is mostly dodging the damage. Tanking is not something which happends quite often in Guild Wars 2 since it is barely possible.

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!