Build for a new 80 WWW Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Uziel.8235

Uziel.8235

Hi guys, i’ve just reached lvl 80 with my warrior, i have many karma point and badge to spent (taken with my other character) and now i need to equip and find a build for him!
I read so many pages here but i can t find what i need.
This is my play style: zerk vs zerk and i’m looking for a Dps-Good survivability build and gear. I want to do some dmg but NOT to be a glass cannon! And Yeah, i need to do a good damage but also stay alive “easly”(but not a tank build!)

An hybrid build, something in the middle between a Dps and a Tank.

So, can you tell me what armor\rune\weapon\traits should i use???

Ty all guys

in Warrior

Posted by: Phate.4871

Phate.4871

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIMQNBiYDbk0J5t5x4BHOggUohVhShdAHpHkBakGA-jUCBoLCy0yQ0HwECAZPFRjtMqIas6FY6SER1ecFRrWGAmFA-w

basically the stock wvw warrior build

all pvt gear with azurite jewels(find another jewel if that is too pricy, I would go for emerald) Melandru runes or soldier runes work, I prefer the melandru. The sigils are all pretty stock, a weapons swap in the warhorn, basically anyhting in the sword, and paralyzation on the hammer. Shout heals with the stunbreak stability.

FA warrior and mesmer.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wooboost.8527

Wooboost.8527

All zerker armor & trinkets, runes of your choice- best would be melandru, lyssa, or ruby orbs. Traits could vary a lot depending on play style you prefer but something like 20/0/30/0/20, 0/0/30/10/30, 10/0/30/0/30, 0/25/30/0/15…..if u didnt notice..30 in defense is a must for dogged march, last stand, endure pain. The weapons depend on the traits kind of…the sets you would want could be- gs + hammer, gs + sw/wh, hmmer + sw/wh, gs + a/sh…again it’s up to what u prefer & play style. Utilities you would use- sio, bs, ep, Stamina sig, bolas….depends….

in Warrior

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

Mace+Shield/ Greatsword. Healing Signet. You will be a god.

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

in Warrior

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

This is my play style: zerk vs zerk and i’m looking for a Dps-Good survivability build and gear. I want to do some dmg but NOT to be a glass cannon!

Based on what you said, I think you mean “zerg vs zerg”, not “zerk vs zerk”. “Zerk” refers to “Zerker” or “Berserker”, which means Glass Cannon, which you say you don’t want.

For bunker/damage hybrid for WvW, try one of these:

0/10/30/30/0 Hammer/Shout Healing/Soldier Rune build. Strong when running with an organized guild comp with 5-10 other Shout/Soldier Rune Warriors and Guardians in the frontline.

0/10/30/0/30 Hammer/Melandru Rune/Mobility build. Strong when solo’ing, running with a small group (havoc squad), or running with a disorganized pug/militia zerg where the other Warriors and Guardians may not be using Shout/Soldier Rune builds.

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

All zerker armor & trinkets, runes of your choice- best would be melandru, lyssa, or ruby orbs. Traits could vary a lot depending on play style you prefer but something like 20/0/30/0/20, 0/0/30/10/30, 10/0/30/0/30, 0/25/30/0/15…..if u didnt notice..30 in defense is a must for dogged march, last stand, endure pain. The weapons depend on the traits kind of…the sets you would want could be- gs + hammer, gs + sw/wh, hmmer + sw/wh, gs + a/sh…again it’s up to what u prefer & play style. Utilities you would use- sio, bs, ep, Stamina sig, bolas….depends….

Not mentioning Rune of Hoelbrak? Makes me sad.
And not mentioning my favorite trait setup of 0/30/20/0/20 either. Even sadder.
Hell, you didn’t even mention my favorite set of weapons, Sword/Shield with Longbow. I could go cry.

Also, the OP mentioned that he does not want to be a full zerk warrior.

Mace+Shield/ Greatsword. Healing Signet. You will be a god.

kitten yeah, no counters to that kitten! Pwning everyone like a boss. Because no one’s gonna be able to run away from your massive -98% condition duration and kittenty movement skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

I’ve been running 0/10/30/0/30 with Hammer and Sword/Shield and liking it. Healing Signet/Bulls Charge/Stomp/Dolyak Signet/SoR

in Warrior

Posted by: Uziel.8235

Uziel.8235

so many good ideas here!!for now i’m trying an Hybrid: Phate.4871 build with kurtosis.9526 trinket (cause i want more crit chance and crit dmg). I’ve also added some other berserker stuff and gs+hammer.

Now it’s time tro try it!!!
ty all, if anyone have other suggestion it will be great ^^

cya man