Bull's Charge.

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

When is it going to be fixed? It’s like a 2 second stun and when i over shoot the target using bulls charge, the stun is rendered useless.

I’m sure you know about this, i’m curious as to when/if you plan on fixing it.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

(edited by imalog.7689)

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Doctor Orderly MD PhD DDS.7625

Doctor Orderly MD PhD DDS.7625

I thought the current BC is better than a ‘fixed’ BC. The move itself states it’s only supposed to knock down fleeing foes, while it knocks down 100% of the time on hit.
You sure you want it fixed?

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

BC should simply work like Leap of Faith, so it lands how it should instead of having you go “through” people.

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

With the ridiculous cooldown as it is, it should charge knocking EVERYTHING on its path for at least 4 seconds.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

With the ridiculous cooldown as it is, it should charge knocking EVERYTHING on its path for at least 4 seconds.

Yup, and also create a volcano at the end that erupts with 5 meteor showers that knockdown people for 8 minutes each.
Also, on the path you leave a line of fire that burns and pulses for 10k dmg per second, while creating lava elementals that immobilize and daze foes in an area.
If traited, during the skill you ride a bear that shoots lasers from his eyes that stack 25 vulnerability for 10 minutes in a 180 degrees cone.

Anything else?

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

Yup, and also create a volcano at the end that erupts with 5 meteor showers that knockdown people for 8 minutes each.
Also, on the path you leave a line of fire that burns and pulses for 10k dmg per second, while creating lava elementals that immobilize and daze foes in an area.
If traited, during the skill you ride a bear that shoots lasers from his eyes that stack 25 vulnerability for 10 minutes in a 180 degrees cone.

Anything else?

You don’t think that 40 seconds CD for an utility that does exactly the same as similar weapon skills is ok? For something you will use once every 2 or 3 fights I would do something more usefull…. not much of an Bull’s Charge utility if I’ll get stopped by a rabbit.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

If traited, during the skill you ride a bear

…. I do like that part….

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Bull's Charge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

4 classes have blink to my knowledge. All of them have different ranges, cooldowns, side effects, etc.

The cooldown on Bull’s Charge is quite good. Only thing I’d like it to do is go further and be immune to movement impairing effects so it was always quick, always travelled the max distance, and did a little more damage (200-250ish).

Same with Rush.