Burst CD 20 sec, 15 sec with 30 in Discipline

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Cleansing Ire is a completely ridiculous with the spamable burst skills

>Cleansing Ire might be OP
>Let’s completely change the whole Burst system to fix ONE unbalanced trait

I have a list of snide remarks about the intelligence of these posts but I want to be respectful and just say: please think before posting.

That is Blizzard balance logic where they overhaul an entire spec because one talent is off.
Seriously, logic is not a bad thing.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Someone from SoR who has probably never done anything in a group smaller than 20 trying to talk about game mechanics and competency. I don’t know what is more telling, how little you know about warriors considering it is your main, or how little you know about guardians despite how much you try to compare the two.

Oh, i hurt feelings of your guild commander and brave forum warrior rushed to help? I’m sorry, dude, i was so mean.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Warrior

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Cleansing Ire is a completely ridiculous with the spamable burst skills

>Cleansing Ire might be OP
>Let’s completely change the whole Burst system to fix ONE unbalanced trait

I have a list of snide remarks about the intelligence of these posts but I want to be respectful and just say: please think before posting.

That is Blizzard balance logic where they overhaul an entire spec because one talent is off.
Seriously, logic is not a bad thing.

I’m not talking about changing the class based on one ‘OP’ trait. I’m saying change the cooldown to force players to have a little risk vs reward management instead of hardly having to worry about healing yourself and being able to have the chance to stun a group of people for 25% of a fight. Your post mentions intelligence however you’re trying to straw man the hell out of my points, which is not only obnoxious but shows you can’t give valid points against my argument.

(edited by Dynnen.6405)