Burst mastery/Burst precision - Merged

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Burst precision is bad because sigil of intelligence is much more flexible and that it only buffs one skill.

Merge these two together.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

But it also doesnt restrict you to wep swap in order to make sure you crit and free up sigil slot so you can go for air/fire.

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

But it also doesnt restrict you to wep swap in order to make sure you crit and free up sigil slot so you can go for air/fire.

You can say whatever you want, but it won’t change the fact that burst precision isn’t good and that sigil of intel is always the better choice.

I don’t see any meta builds that uses burst precision. I doubt that any serious/non-troll builds will use burst precision in the future unless the trait changes.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vegito.3048

Vegito.3048

I think burst precision kicks kittens and I hope it remains unchanged. Merging burst mastery and burst precision is overpowered.

Rantev [Warrior]

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

I think burst precision kicks kittens and I hope it remains unchanged. Merging burst mastery and burst precision is overpowered.

Submit your Burst precision build to metabattle.com and have it reviewed. If it makes good/great/meta tier, then you would be correct.

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

sounds good!

make it happen!

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

You realize metabattle isn’t the end all of builds. Burst precision has a distinct and build defining use as does burst mastery.

Fishsticks

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

And yet i think its good, you can say whatever you want but it wont change the fact that it has it uses. Howered in current state str line sux and thats why noone uses it yet.

As stated above merging these two will be op.

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

You realize metabattle isn’t the end all of builds. Burst precision has a distinct and build defining use as does burst mastery.

Metabattle is at least much more convincing than taking your word. When I tried creating different builds with it, I was sorely disappointed with that trait. It is clearly a trash trait.

I will not be listening to any typed up arguments based on speculation because I prefer evidence. You could also submit the build here and I could try it. But then you would think I would be biased if it turned out to be a terrible build.

Also, if you want my evidence:

Trash build 1
Trash build 2
The fact that there is no good builds that have Burst precision.

Now, I’ll be waiting for evidence that back up your claim that burst precision is good.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Metabattle is built around popular opinion. I also never mentioned anything about whether it was “good” or not (we haven’t even defined what good means). All I said was it has a build defining use.

But please, continue to complain. Considering your other posts and signature, I wonder if you’re ever happy at all.

Fishsticks

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

Metabattle is built around popular opinion. I also never mentioned anything about whether it was “good” or not (we haven’t even defined what good means). All I said was it has a build defining use.

But please, continue to complain. Considering your other posts and signature, I wonder if you’re ever happy at all.

And merging the traits will still keep that same build-defining use.

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

People are actually arguing that Burst Precision is useful?

in Warrior

Posted by: Titan.1206

Titan.1206

As long as the 100% critical effect isn’t removed. I can’t argue with Burst Precision getting essentially a free add-on vis a vis Burst Mastery.

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Metabattle is at least much more convincing than taking your word. When I tried creating different builds with it, I was sorely disappointed with that trait. It is clearly a trash trait.

I will not be listening to any typed up arguments based on speculation because I prefer evidence. You could also submit the build here and I could try it. But then you would think I would be biased if it turned out to be a terrible build.

Trash build 1
Trash build 2

Now, I’ll be waiting for evidence that back up your claim that burst precision is good.

I truly feel sorry for you. And I hope you realize that metabattle is kitten.

in Warrior

Posted by: tboneking.2531

tboneking.2531

This works well for me. I like it.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQRAnX8ej8cUFaZIehQKagggCZPkCmXgAI6VWGbBA-TpRBwAXOCAD3fQzBBgcZAAnAgHPAAA

Merging BM and BP would be the most OP thing ever. This whole post (and any post talking about trait changes) is a little irrelevant though based on the HoT changes that are going to happen anyway.

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I like Burst Precision too…but I still wouldn’t mind it being improved. There are a few traits (in the same line even!) that sort of go to waste with this trait.

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

Trash build 1
Trash build 2

Then contribute to it. If your builds are better than the ones in metabattle or decent enough to be stand against great builds, the site would appreciate your contribution.

So far, I’ve tested and played many pvp builds in metabattle and many of them, if not all, aren’t downright trash except the “testing” builds. That alone is enough for me to trust metabattle than some dude on the internet. A single good viable build in metabattle that has burst precision is enough for me to change my opinion. That is all it takes. If you can get bearbow in the meta/great sPvP section and the moderator allows it, then it enough for me to lose my trust in metabattle. That is all it takes.

I don’t know why you are uncomfortable with metabattle, but if you have evidence that is better than metabattle have to offer? I am all open to that. Now here is why I don’t take words of internet strangers or youtube videos.

/billnyemodeoff

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

People are actually arguing that Burst Precision is useful?

I have no idea why.

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Trash build 1
Trash build 2

Then contribute to it. If your builds are better than the ones in metabattle or decent enough to be stand against great builds, the site would appreciate your contribution.

So far, I’ve tested and played many pvp builds in metabattle and many of them, if not all, aren’t downright trash except the “testing” builds. That alone is enough for me to trust metabattle than some dude on the internet. A single good viable build in metabattle that has burst precision is enough for me to change my opinion. That is all it takes. If you can get bearbow in the meta/great sPvP section and the moderator allows it, then it enough for me to lose my trust in metabattle. That is all it takes.

I don’t know why you are uncomfortable with metabattle, but if you have evidence that is better than metabattle have to offer? I am all open to that. Now here is why I don’t take words of internet strangers or youtube videos.

/billnyemodeoff

Cba spending hours on that.

I don’t play to sit for a long time analyzing some weird editor writing thing that I don’t understand, would take longer to understand, or I will take days. No ty

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Trash build 1
Trash build 2

/billnyemodeoff

I don’t play to sit for a long time analyzing some weird editor writing thing that I don’t understand, would take longer to understand, or I will take days. No ty

Spending hours on what? Metabattle is actually very helpful with simple text for people to understand the builds basic function, if you can’t understand these simple phrases then it’s probably because your understanding of warrior or any other classes is very low.

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Trash build 1
Trash build 2

/billnyemodeoff

Spending hours on what? Metabattle is actually very helpful with simple text for people to understand the builds basic function, if you can’t understand these simple phrases then it’s probably because your understanding of warrior or any other classes is very low.

Listen here, he has three kids, a pregnant wife, has four jobs and works 120 hours a week. He doesn’t have time to read three sentences on some fancy Internets website called “Metabattle.” Basic build theory? Not in my MMO.

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Trash build 1
Trash build 2

/billnyemodeoff

I’m not talking about spending hours on reading the warrior “guides”. Talking about which, I don’t know “little” about war, quite the opposite, and I find those “guides” redundant if anything, given how obvious those “tips” are.
Anyways, I was talking about making a guide, a build, whatever, which he prompted me to do. I checked the creator/editor, whatever u wanna call it, where u make the guide. And I meant that I don’t understand it very well by my first look, I don’t “program” or whatever. So I meant, either it will take long, doing it not understanding, or it will take long time understanding it and then some time making it. You can call me lazy or whatever, I don’t care. I just won’t bother.