Take a seat and Vent.

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: infinityandbeyond.9652

infinityandbeyond.9652

Today was the last straw. I’ll no longer suffer your short comings.

2.5 years of my heart and soul and i’m reduced to a kittening joke. Sound like i’m upset ? Bloody right i am. Give me a job at Anet and i’ll fix our problems in a day. I’ll donate my time for free.

See you after the first balance patch.. Maybe ? I’m not holding my kittening breath.

Good luck guys. We need it.

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

(edited by infinityandbeyond.9652)

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

you know, there are multiple character slots for a reason. no reason to be angry just play something else and have fun until they fix it. I’m never giving up on my warrior. i’m just taking a break from it until it gets fixed.

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

having just levelled a War/Berserker to 80 I am actually finding him pretty dang good. Am still on the fence as far as tanking with him but what issues are there? Granted, I play solely PVE so this might all be PVP issues but if not share, I am intrigued.

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

having just levelled a War/Berserker to 80 I am actually finding him pretty dang good. Am still on the fence as far as tanking with him but what issues are there? Granted, I play solely PVE so this might all be PVP issues but if not share, I am intrigued.

Nah its just pvp and somewhat wvw. Warrior is a monster in pve

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

As long as I am able to continue to do content, and down/kill people in WvW I will be happy with Warrior, yet, I do feel like we need some QoL Buffs, and some looks at our Baseline abilities/Weapon skills, ect.

But I just bought my Charrior T3 Armor, ect. I’m holding onto my faith that ANet will give us a much needed boost in the balance patch.

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: infinityandbeyond.9652

infinityandbeyond.9652

Look guys I’m just venting. I’m VERY passionate about being the best at what I do and the current shortcomings really kitten me off. I decided to try running vanilla Warr tonight and you know, I had some fun with rampage and SoM haha.

Taking a step back a bit and will see what the balance brings.

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

The thing that really grinds me is people who say, “Damage is not the problem with warrior.”

Damage is just one of many problems with warrior. When I run a marauder rune and rage runes and can only crit hit a scrapper for 2.5k or a necro for 3.1k damage is a problem.

When I am full 100b mossman at 25 might with fury, full ascended berserker and only 6.1k damage at lvl 85+ damage is a problem.

Mean while back in dragonhunterville, one true shot nets 8.7k.
One CoR on Rev hits for 6.5k at range, I am lucky if evis hits for that much anymore in pvp.

The entire state of warrior has gotten beyond bad. No sustain, weak burst, no team dynamic, very limited boon sharing and a play style that hasn’t changed in 10 years.

Take a seat and Vent.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Damage is just one of many problems with warrior. When I run a marauder rune and rage runes and can only crit hit a scrapper for 2.5k or a necro for 3.1k damage is a problem.

I dunno… I feel pretty good about the damage personally. I mean, I pulled a 25k Final Thrust on a Tower Lord last night in wvw. If I could get that against actual players on a semi-regular basis I’m pretty sure I’d….

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)