Carrion or Rabid?

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

So which one is better for condi war now? Switching then up depending on the enemy comp or is there a clear winner?

enthusiastic noob

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I’ll typically swap between them depending on what the other team comp looks like. If it’s condi-heavy, I’ll go with Carrion. If it’s power-heavy, I’ll go Rabid.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

For pvp rabid,wvw dire.

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I honestly wish they’d remove Dire from the game.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: AReality.8104

AReality.8104

Since Warriors rely on constant healing and also have a huge HP pool toughness is usually better than vitality, also the precision from rabid is very good if you run King Of Fires trait which gives you fire aura on crit which you can explode for massive damage.

Also for WvWvW Isn’t the best gear not Dire but Trailblazers? (CONDI/TOUGHN/vit/expertise)

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

For PvP I used the draft build on meta-battle… Wanderer’s Ammy bleed/burn condi and I really liked it so I transferred it over to WvW but I changed it a bit; it now uses Krait Runes + FULL RABID ascended gear and it is a beast.

Due to adrenal health and regen sources; heal signet you really don’t need vitality. The precision from rabid’s also secures that more offensive play due to bleeds on crit plus earth sigil on LB = auto attack crits is more bleeds.

I think it’s only blowing people up atm because they are so used to warrior being an easy kill and think they can face tank the class.

I don’t have access to any of the HoT recipe gear stats so I’m sticking with good old Rabid and using other sources to boost my condi durations (Agony Sigils, Toxic Utility food, Rare Veggie pizza) etc.

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Demolisher cuz fuq condi

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Rabid for WvW, if you’re asking sPvP wanderer

Carrion or Rabid?

in Warrior