Cleansing Ire

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Cleansing Ire should remove 1 condition if the burst misses.

If the burst hit, it will remove however many condition that was in the adrenaline bar.

Why? It will make more weapon set more viable/playable rather than x/longbow. I want to see other weapon combo other than longbow/anything.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

CI should be something else in the first place.. they didnt and now they are nerfing everything around it..

CI should be:
Removes a condition for every bar of adrenaline gain.

This way you can remove 3 conditions just like now, but when you AINT using your burst (or ofc miss your burst) you also dont use your adrenline.. that way you CANT cleanse conditions..

This is how your forcing warriors to USE there burst skills.

And than SOR and Fury signet got allot more use in this game.
And they can reduce Berserker stance to 6 sec because that skill removes 3 conditions also in those 6 sec.. (if your used your burst before ofc)
Ofc they should do something about healing surge..

(edited by nicknamenick.2437)

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: agam.8075

agam.8075

-snip-

Except that way you balance the whole class under a single master trait which you may or may not take. Master traits should not coin the whole builds.

At the same time, changes to adrenaline may or may not increase popularity of sor and fury signet regardless of your proposed change to ci.

Manliest guardian on™
TC Mag FA YB

(edited by agam.8075)

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

CI should be something else in the first place.. they didnt and now they are nerfing everything around it..

CI should be:

This way you can remove 3 conditions just like now, but when you AINT using your burst (or ofc miss your burst) you also dont use your adrenline.. that way you CANT cleanse conditions..

And they can reduce Berserker stance to 6 sec because that skill removes 3 conditions also in those 6 sec.. (if your used your burst before ofc)

This is passive. I like Cleansing Ire to require some thought.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

My uneducated PvP opinion still thinks that CI should work whether you hit anything or not.

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

CI should be:

The issue with this is that it’s not controllable. For example, let’s say someone puts Poison, Burning and a good 15 stacks of bleeding on me at the same time. If this person has 2000 condition damage, I’ll be taking 3,242 damage every second. This gives me a good 6-7 seconds to cleanse them or I die. Unless my enemy sits very, very still for 7 seconds and lets me whack them with an axe all the while, I am not going to make it. And what if Cleansing Ire happens to remove something else instead, like Cripple, Chill, Weakness or Vulnerability?

By the way:

1. No one will ever use the passive of Signet of Rage as long as its active isn’t heavily nerfed and the passive heavily boosted. I’m taking reducing all of the boons to 20s and making it regen 1-2 adrenaline/s.
  2. If you think that they would allow you to remove conditions by gaining adrenaline and allowing that to work with heavy adrenaline generating skills like Signet of Fury or Berserker Stance, you’re dreaming.

Cleansing Ire

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Please, no more passive play. People whine too much already about Healing Signet.

There isn’t a problem with Cleansing Ire per say, save Longbow and how it functions with it. However, Warriors currently have other options that are very lackluster in removing conditions.

Even if our other options are buffed, Cleansing Ire will still be needed because, even more so with the next patch, our adrenaline gain is pretty horrid without it. Without Cleansing Ire, missing your burst is highly punished because you will lose all of your adrenaline and it will take 30 hits to build it up which may take 20 seconds or so. And with adrenaline tied so much to our survivability, it will make Warriors nothing short of a free kill.

I would like ANet to buff skills like Mending. If they put it on a 15 second CD, that is all they need to do, it would become instantly viable, they wouldn’t even need to change the healing value, maybe nerf it to 4,800, it will give you 300 HP/S + 3 conditions which is fair IMO and makes it a feasible option. Healing Signet is 362 HP/S but at least Mending can never be affected by poison.

Shake it Off needs a buff too. Yes it is a stunbreaker and AoE condition removal. However 1 condition every 25 seconds is very poor. Perhaps 2 conditions to self and 1 to everyone else would be fair.

They also need to buff adrenaline gain on some of the unused traits, or at least move them down to give us more options.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY