Cleansing ire proposal.

Cleansing ire proposal.

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Change cleansing ire from Adrenaline gain on hit to Adrenaline gain while in combat.

Small change giving a more reliable source of gaining adrenaline.

Cleansing ire proposal.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Change cleansing ire from Adrenaline gain on hit to Adrenaline gain while in combat.

Are you not getting hit?

I find CI to get me adrenaline faster then I need it.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Cleansing ire proposal.

in Warrior

Caedmon.6798

Are you not getting hit?

I mean,we try not to get hit right ? When succeeding in that, adren in combat will be a more reliable and constant source of income without throwing yourself in there because you know to make use of the ci adren proc you need to get hit.I just think that it will give a better more constant flow of adren.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

Cleansing ire proposal.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Are you not getting hit?

I mean,we try not to get hit right ? When succeeding in that, adren in combat will be a more reliable and constant source of income without throwing yourself in there because you know to make use of the ci adren proc you need to get hit.I just think that it will give a better more constant flow of adren.

It would definitely be mroe constant, but you would lose out when facing fast hittng opponents, or outnumbered.

Btw, I don’t think warrior aims to avoid getting hit quite as much as other classes do. Hence the high base stats. I get what you’re saying, but don’t think it’d be a good change except for maybe niche gunflame pirateship builds.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Cleansing ire proposal.

in Warrior

Caedmon.6798

Are you not getting hit?

It would definitely be mroe constant, but you would lose out when facing fast hittng opponents, or outnumbered.

Btw, I don’t think warrior aims to avoid getting hit quite as much as other classes do. Hence the high base stats. I get what you’re saying, but don’t think it’d be a good change except for maybe niche gunflame pirateship builds.

That’s true,and my main reason was aimed for gunflame aswell as builds where you need to burst fast or keep that adren going on while chasing someone or having no reliable way of getting constantly getting hit to keep that adren going.Anyways it was just something that ive been thinking about yday,just wanted to throw it in see what people think of it.