Come back?

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

Took a break from the kittenty balance in this game, I was told it was patched a bit, this true?

AKA, Safe to be a Warrior again?

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Warrior has probably never been in a worse spot. I’d stay away unless you want to play Guardian.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

If you want anything resembling a warrior and be effective then go Rev.

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Took a break from the kittenty balance in this game, I was told it was patched a bit, this true?

AKA, Safe to be a Warrior again?

Like I said 10000 times, if you run proper build stated at:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/PvP-WvW-Introduction-to-Meta-Builds/

Then, you can absolutely come back (for Banner Shout build, yes, you can comback 100% sure. But be sure idk performance about greataxe in these days since the build isn’t not my build thus i haven’t tested it out – but you can watch Radioactive Crysis’s twitch to figure out its performance, and also idk about shoutbow becuz i haven’t tested it a lot after patch due to real life’s work. But many people says shoutbow still works somehow but not that much effective as same level as new druid build that works similarly like superior version of shoutbow. But druid build will also be incapacitated by Banner Shout’s frequent lock-down.)

But i am sure if you try to run new berserker build, they mostly will not work : due to they have no rampage. Berserker warrior is normally better than strength warrior without rampage in terms of they have perma stability and be able to spam primal burst and has wider attack range.

But what makes berserker warrior useless is rampage. Rampage mode is quite very effective in 5vs5 teamfight than berserker mode.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Support Warrior is sorta viable. Not really, because there’s Druid, but it’s playable. Fighting Warrior is bad, whether condi or power based, now worse than ever.

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: BassHunteR.7246

BassHunteR.7246

you can come back..sure..just dont play warrior..
we are on the worse position ever since core game launch

Come back?

in Warrior

online.1278

Online, I know you love warrior as much or more than the rest of us but you need to stop making page long posts about how fine Warrior is while linking pre-HoT videos and citing sources like Radioactive Crysis.

Here’s RC’s recent post on warrior (if it’s actually his account):

Has anyone ever wondered what it would be like to play the equivalent of dark souls in guild wars 2? Well, I have found something far, FAR harder than that! Playing Warrior in high tier PVP; is essentially the equivalent of beating Dark Souls in it’s hardest mode with a guitar hero guitar instead of a controller! I mean doesn’t everyone just LOVE the narcissistic pain of playing that game, it’s just sooooo nice that you can FINALLY experience that right here in guild wars 2 with warrior. To go hours each night with a win ratio being somewhere around 1 in every 5 just gives me that same high as being defeated over and over by Old Iron King (one of the hardest DS bosses). Just love the direction they went with warrior!

That thread is here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Dark-Souls-2-in-GUILD-WARS-2

My thread is not really about before HoT expansion. I have tested more than 20~30 rounds after HoT and you can watch those video in my twitch’s past video section (videos there are all about after HoT). I still get 65% winrate when all solo-ququed, which means it works.

and the following is what I posted above:
———
Then, you can absolutely come back (for Banner Shout build, yes, you can comback 100% sure. But be sure idk performance about greataxe in these days since the build isn’t not my build thus i haven’t tested it out – but you can watch Radioactive Crysis’s twitch to figure out its performance, and also idk about shoutbow becuz i haven’t tested it a lot after patch due to real life’s work. But many people says shoutbow still works somehow but not that much effective as same level as new druid build that works similarly like superior version of shoutbow. But druid build will also be incapacitated by Banner Shout’s frequent lock-down.)
———
to summerize this:
1. Banner Shout works fine after HoT.
2. I do not know that well about greataxe warrior performance becuz i have never tested it but you can check radioactive crysis’s twitch.
3. Shoutbow works like inferior version of druid.

Did i say fine about greataxe build after HoT? I said i don’t know. I never said it’s fine. Rather i said it’s better visiting crysis twitch to determine its performance.

I only said it’s fine for banner shout only becuz i have tested out that build a lot after HoT expansion against high level players. And you can watch those video in my twich’s past video section, which is all about after HoT expansion.

You need to stop making fun of me, rather you better read things carefully plz.

I am always telling people the truth.

Thx.

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

Come back?

in Warrior

online.1278

I’m not making fun of you. But warrior is definitely not fine. If you want the perspective of esportz pros, you need only to look at the one you linked to in this thread and re-read his quote on the matter.

I mean doesn’t everyone just LOVE the narcissistic pain of playing that game, it’s just sooooo nice that you can FINALLY experience that right here in guild wars 2 with warrior.

i know it’s not fine and that is why i made a post like
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Complete-buff-nerf-list-68-lists/first#post5697019

I only said Banner Shout works fine but that’s it.

Basically crysis in the quote talks about tankiness of ele and necro stuffs. I saw his stream yesterday and he said like “why is it so hard to kill dd ele, why is it so tanky, should they be tanky at that level? am i playing dark souls 2?” Things like that.

But why does that quote have any relationship that i said about banner shout build? Why do you even refer that quote to me? do you think i don’t agree to what crysis said?

Come back?

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

dunno even before the expansion nobody really touched “your” banner-shout except lypion 2 times who switched back to the normal shoutbow immediately.
Atm every warrior of the topteams rerolls their class because it’s NOT viable.
But hey – Online had success in 30 soloq games so it must work and has to be viable

Grimkram [sS]

Come back?

in Warrior

online.1278

dunno even before the expansion nobody really touched “your” banner-shout except lypion 2 times who switched back to the normal shoutbow immediately.
Atm every warrior of the topteams rerolls their class because it’s NOT viable.
But hey – Online had success in 30 soloq games so it must work and has to be viable

Well, any people or team using Banner Shout or not is none of my business. It’s just their selection in fact.

Any person cannot judge the build by playing only 2 times. This must be joke becuz even I took more than 50~100matchs to get used to the build theory I made. Even the warrior’s easiest build like ShoutBow takes a far more than 2 plays to run that well. It is just totally a joke.

I am here to introduce people working build as much as possible even though warrior falls into like that bad. Just that’s it, just to help people.

Of course, it must work in soloq, but shouldn’t be viable since it is none of my business as i said above that it is their choice.

(edited by online.1278)