Complaint Box

Complaint Box

in Warrior

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Just here to see what troubles the Warrior profession has compared to other professions and the most important thing in post #1 is: “Don’t come here to complain about Warrior.”
You are indeed blessed by ArenaNet.

Pretty much. Some of the complaints against warriors are overwrought, but on the whole they are definitely at the top when it comes to power-to-difficulty ratio.

There’s a reason I see more warriors than any other class in the queues, by far.

Complaint Box

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Just here to see what troubles the Warrior profession has compared to other professions and the most important thing in post #1 is: “Don’t come here to complain about Warrior.”
You are indeed blessed by ArenaNet.

Pretty much. Some of the complaints against warriors are overwrought, but on the whole they are definitely at the top when it comes to power-to-difficulty ratio.

There’s a reason I see more warriors than any other class in the queues, by far.

More than that, hambow is an extremely straightforward and well rounded build which is effective in group fights. And is limited. And popular.

So someone just jumping to the warrior class has a meta build he can use right away.

IMHO it’s not the best warrior has, and there are some superior builds that few people use, but it’s the easiest hands down.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

Complaint Box

in Warrior

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Yeah. I wanted to try one actually but thought to myself: am I really bringing much to the table as yet another hambow? Meh.

Complaint Box

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Yeah. I wanted to try one actually but thought to myself: am I really bringing much to the table as yet another hambow? Meh.

You can kill them and be a better far point assaulter. And if you play different, you won’t be that easy to outplay.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself