Condi Warrior

Condi Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: WilnerGW.3275

WilnerGW.3275

Hey guys;

Im trying a condi warrior this days, but im getting some hard time against some professions. Im not taking me as parameter cuz im newbie at this build, but what you guys think? Should i learn how to master it? is it competitive for Groups SPVP?

Or if i wanna play condi should i play necro or engineer? What you guys think are the strong and the weaknesses of a good condi warrior?

Thx all!

Condi Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

If you want to play condi, Necro, Engi, Ranger can be better. But Warrior can still be a good CDD. You can try to use a Sword-Sword / Longbow build, something like that:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAscTjMd0FaZIWhwJigjABdsOpMF4UBlZ7C-TpRAwAAeAAUOBAkLDw5QAE4IA0b/BA

Your damage is based on bleed and Burn, with Poison by sigil. But you can try to use a more defensive build, something like 0/2/6/6/0 with banners that give you regen and Celestial. With that you can also use Banner of Strength and Empowering Allies to increase condi damage by 170 and power by 320, obtaining 900 condition damage (with carrion you have 1200, but 900 can be good) and 2000 of Power, and a lot of Healing power and Healing Regenration sources (signet, trait and regen = 500-800 heal x second).
Or you can try to use a Mace in main weapon, obtaining a Stun and another Block, with that you can be more tank-like and use your adrenaline to burn your enemy then block they’re attacks and stun them while they slowly die.

But if you really like condition damage another class is better XD (expecially necro, engi and ranger)

Condi Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

Just clear something up all builds are not perfect and there’s no such thing as the best. First thing to do is to always be ready for zerker or condition builds, if you’re not prepare then you’ll lose. second thing is skill and to know when to activate attacks or utilities.

here’s a video of my warrior running conditions
http://youtu.be/xhAoxq5ixuA
(Build link is in the description)

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

Condi Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

darkaheart’s build is pretty much the condi build I ran a year or two ago before shifting over to direct damage (luvs those numbars!). It was lots of fun, and the high armor plus the ability to kite around and still do damage as I figured out how to play the warrior against real people had me feeling useful. It’s a strong build that’s also very forgiving.

I still have my rabid gear in the bank, but I’m wondering if the new sinister gear would work now that I’m able to run full zerk without trouble or if the need to build up condis makes the high armor indespensible.

Has anyone tried this with sinister?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

(edited by Choppy.4183)

Condi Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

I run a build that is almost identical to darkaheart’s.
Differences are;

-Dire armor not rabid
-I use mobile strikes over signet mastery, because the reduction it grants is very small and I’d rather have better slipperiness for kiting
-I have triple stunbreak utilities

I often have Stomp slotted due to the prevalence of roaming thieves in T1 WvW (and also because it’s a very fun skill really). If I see that I’m running into a bigger fight however, I swap it to endure pain instead.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJEQNAscTjMdUGajHudwJagkgC5onBnvgA4mVWFZBA-TlyAABWoEUiTgAAmgiRDCYK/MV9HB1HoxTAYn9H2+QEEAABYm1ZdOzAH9oH9oH9oNzZe0Ze0ECQxcA-w

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]